Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Act II: A Trip To Wonderland

Group 2: The Masquerade Ball at the Citadel of Thorns

He had been in quite a daze the whole time he had been there, from when the Exogoraths had appeared to when the screaming woman also appeared. There was no time to waste, and he started to run across the room, he saw, @[member="Arthur David Hardrada"] dragging, @[member="Lois"] out of the room, and he moved on to them to try and help the person. It was quite evident he was frustrated with her, but then his progress to the man had been halted when, @[member="Emily Vani"] came along and threatened the man to let her go. And he did, he backed down.

Antares shook his head and he stopped at the screaming woman's side. "Take your own advice, and go." He said with something that could barely amount to a glance and his gaze fell upon the girl with the one lightsaber. Illusions didn't work upon him. As a Jedi Initiate you are taught to protect your mind against them, but if the practitioner was actually a powerful user, then that training would become null. But in this case, Antares was fine. Protecting himself mentally against illusions was something he did daily, when he wasn't training his Padawan. "You go too." He said with a jerk of his head to the exit and he turned to go there too. When he moved, he moved with the appearance of someone who didn't care a single bit. Though in truth, he did. People had to be saved, at least innocents anyway.

Emily Vani

E
Emily became infuriated. "HOW DARE YOU TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" Having had enough of being treated as insignificant, she lets her blades shoot out of their hilts, the illusion one turns more solid and the construct turns into the other form of illusions she learned. Now it could actually do damage. The white blades pulsed violently, seeming to respond to their wielder's anger. Her voice becomes a hiss, "Who do you think you are?"

@[member="Antares Windu"]

Group 2: The Masquerade Ball at the Citadel of Thorns

His steps slowed slightly, and he turned around to look at @[member="Emily Vani"]. "That is irrelevant. Leave." He said, and he turned around completely to look at the obviously angry person. "It is impossible for you to win." He shook his head and clasped his hands in front of him. The long sleeves concealed the whole length of his arms, and the lightsaber that was within his sleeve. They were so bunched up in some places within the sleeve that it would be impossible to tell if there truly was a weapon hidden up there. Besides, even if his lightsaber was discovered, he still had a slugthrower pistol along his torso. If she did persist, she would learn how it felt to be shot at by slugs. There is no time for this, Antares.

His presence was always concealed within the Force, so if the girl did try to sense him through the Force she would find it impossible, at least trying to discern whether he had an Ashlan or Bogan aura anyway.

@[member="Emily Vani"]

GROUP 2: Masquerade Ball

Miles, having been carried outside by the @[member="Jawa Soldier"], now stood in amazement at the crazed antics that were taking place all around him. The strange girl, @[member="Lois"], was screaming and shouting all over the place. He and the assassin @[member="James Mathison "]stood together, wondering just what in the heck was going on here. What had caused these events to unfold, how this Madness was allowed to take place.

James and the soldier Varden as it read on his uniform were stuck in the see of Madness that thrashed about them, how can they discern those who are insane form those who are maybe just kind of insane. They were awaiting answers from the crazy girl with the frog sized eyes, @[member="Lois"].

I don't even know where to begin to describe what in the verse is going on here, can you? He spoke to the soldier next to him.

@[member="Miles Varden"] @[member="Jawa Soldier"]

Group 2

Adenn followed Ordo who was shoving people out of his way 'this is crazy,' he thought 'I hope this isn't real. But that'd probably make it worse.' he though while scratching his chin, which tuned into him somewhat punching himself in the face. "Ordo, do you have any ideas of what these things are? he probably didn't, but if someone did then they would speak up.

@[member="Ordo"] @[member="Verz Horak"] @[member="Rianna Organa"]

Tutu

T
GROUP 2 - MASQUERADE @ THE CITADEL OF THORNS
GIVING AN OFFER TO EVERYONE THERE

As the exogorths began to ravage the Citadel, a tiny, plush-looking animal scurried about on the floor in the opposite direct as the fleeing patrons ran. It passed closely by @[member="Antares Windu"] and @[member="Emily Vani"] as they argued whether or not it was possible to defeat the giant space slugs. Its beady eyes locked onto one hovering over a hole in the ceiling. It was surely 30 meters long - not the largest of its kind but still very deadly to humanoids.

The creature had a relatively enormous tongue drooping from its mouth. It took no effort to keep it from dragging against the floor. Its remained silently yet apparently blithe as the exogorth it stared at ripped a part of the citadel’s wall off. This revealed a bit of the inside scene to those that had ran outside, such as @[member="Miles Varden"].

After several seconds of bouncing toward the exogorth, the creature hopped onto a table. To those in the citadel, its species became clear. It was a Ropo - a cute, harmless animal from Hoth that had become a common household pet within a generation.

The exogorth before the Ropo lunged at it. Its hulking form could have easily crushed a humanoid just with a touch. It would have taken far less effort for a Ropo. Yet as the exogorth neared the Ropo, the fuzzy animal extended its tongue to reach out to the exogorth. Its saliva covered member touched the space slug before it could reach his body.

In the instance that the exogorth touched the Ropo’s tongue, it stopped immediately. Its body froze. A single, loud grunt from the worm echoed through the palace at that moment. Then, it fell to the side. Without a doubt, the exogorth had died. The Ropo had killed it.

Even with just one exogorth dead, many remained surrounding the Citadel of Thorns. The Ropo continued to stand a top of the table. It looked out to the crowd with its black, beady eyes.

Help me,” began a high pitched, mousy voice from the Ropo. It did not move its mouth. The voice carried across any distance to reach those that had attended the Masquerade, “You all are my only hope. I can give you the power to fight these creatures. Make a contract with me and you can fight this evil.

@[member="Ket Van Derveld"] @[member="Hion the Herglic"] @[member="Hawk Solo"] @[member="Darth Vulcanus"] @[member="Penumbra"] @[member="Jack Sparrow"] @[member="Coci Sinopi"] @[member="Sargon Vynea"] @[member="Reid Anaxoid"] @[member="Cyrus Tregessar"] @[member="Selena Halcyon"] @[member="Verz Horak"] @[member="Ordo"] @[member="Elanim Oke"] @[member="Arla Balor"] @[member="Break"] @[member="Antares Windu"] @[member="Rianna Organa"] @[member="Adenn Gra'tua"] @[member="Jericho"] @[member="Miles Varden"] @[member="James Mathison "]@[member="Cody Jorin"] @[member="Zius Aurus"] @[member="Grimm"] @[member="CC-777 Jackpot"] @[member="Olidiv Kenu"] @[member="Vaudin Miir"] @[member="Talon Vosra"] @[member="Emily Vani"] @[member="Rosa Mazhar"] @Commander Calico @[member="Romeo S"] @[member="Carré Inirial"] @[member="Marakai Al'Orren"] @[member="Kiyala Demont"] @[member="Lucianus Adair"] @[member="Davin"] @[member="Saren Kel-Varad"] @[member="Lord Dissero"] @[member="Vexander Graves"] @[member="Adenn Gra'tua"] @[member="Vendir"] @[member="Arthur David Hardrada"] @[member="Drake Blackwood"] @[member="Lucas Burke"] @[member="Phantom"] @[member="Phoebe Verd"]

GROUP 2

@[member="Ordo"] @[member="Rianna Organa"] @[member="Penumbra"] @Ropo Commander

So much in a few moments. The exogorth roaring, a crazy woman screaming, and so much chaos. He heard Arl'ika shout to him. He was torn on what to do. The Ropo had killed the giant slug, but Arla was calling to him. He decided that Arla was more important. He turned to run toward her and called to Ordo and Rianna and Penumbra.

"Let's go, we need to get out of here!"

Tutu

T

Looking to @[member="Miles Varden"], the Ropo then said without moving his mouth, "Join me and fight against the evil of Emperor Bergmurf, and I will bestow upon you all powers you will need to defeat his monsters. You will both live and defeat the greatest of evils just for your temporary service."

All others in the area could hear the Ropo's response.

The Ropo then approached closer to the edge of the table. It could easily reach out with its tongue and touch Miles at this point.

Asking everyone again, the Ropo said, "Do you accept?"

@[member="Ket Van Derveld"] @[member="Hion the Herglic"] @[member="Hawk Solo"] @[member="Darth Vulcanus"] @[member="Penumbra"] @[member="Jack Sparrow"] @[member="Coci Sinopi"] @[member="Sargon Vynea"] @[member="Reid Anaxoid"] @[member="Cyrus Tregessar"] @[member="Selena Halcyon"] @[member="Verz Horak"] @[member="Ordo"] @[member="Elanim Oke"] @[member="Arla Balor"] @[member="Break"] @[member="Antares Windu"] @[member="Rianna Organa"] @[member="Adenn Gra'tua"] @[member="Jericho"] @[member="Miles Varden"] @[member="James Mathison "]@[member="Cody Jorin"] @[member="Zius Aurus"] @[member="Grimm"] @[member="CC-777 Jackpot"] @[member="Olidiv Kenu"] @[member="Vaudin Miir"] @[member="Talon Vosra"] @[member="Emily Vani"] @[member="Rosa Mazhar"] @Commander Calico @[member="Romeo S"] @[member="Carré Inirial"] @[member="Marakai Al'Orren"] @[member="Kiyala Demont"] @[member="Lucianus Adair"] @[member="Davin"] @[member="Saren Kel-Varad"] @[member="Lord Dissero"] @[member="Vexander Graves"] @[member="Adenn Gra'tua"] @[member="Vendir"] @[member="Arthur David Hardrada"] @[member="Drake Blackwood"] @[member="Lucas Burke"] @[member="Phantom"] @[member="Phoebe Verd"]

Antares ignored the girl and moved to the table that, @[member="Ropo Comander"] inhabited. He had seen what it could do against the exogorths. The only way to save the people then. His feet finally stoppedi infront of the table and he said, "I accept." And he waited for the tongue of the puffy thing to touch him.

"How long will they last? Do they only work on these beasts?" His tone was questioning. He had to know.

Group 2

"wait, the power to defeat these things?" Adenn moved away from Ordo and the others, towards the Ropo "this might be very stupid, but my adventurous side says to do it, so I'm in! he yelled while he thew his fist up in the air "I want to kill stuff! he looked at @[member="Miles Varden"] and @[member="James Mathison "]"And I want my armor back." Adenn said.

@[member="Ropo Comander"]

Tutu

T

Once both @[member="Adenn Gra'tua"] and @[member="Antares Windu"] accepted the offer, the Ropo leaped off the table. He first went to Antares and licked the man's right leg. Then, he went to Adenn, hopped onto a nearby table, and licked his face.

Turning to everyone once again, the Ropo said, "Press your tongue upon an exogorth and it shall die. I have only given you the ability to kill exogorths, for now. You're not ready for the greater powers I can provide. Save the Citadel and I shall tell you what must be done next."

@[member="Ket Van Derveld"] @[member="Hion the Herglic"] @[member="Hawk Solo"] @[member="Darth Vulcanus"] @[member=Penumbra] @[member="Jack Sparrow"] @[member="Coci Sinopi"] @[member="Sargon Vynea"] @[member="Reid Anaxoid"] @[member="Cyrus Tregessar"] @[member="Selena Halcyon"] @[member="Verz Horak"] @[member=Ordo] @[member="Elanim Oke"] @[member="Arla Balor"] @[member=Break] @[member="Antares Windu"] @[member="Rianna Organa"] @[member="Adenn Gra'tua"] @[member=Jericho] @[member="Miles Varden"] @[member="James Mathison "]@[member="Cody Jorin"] @[member="Zius Aurus"] @[member=Grimm] @[member="CC-777 Jackpot"] @[member="Olidiv Kenu"] @[member="Vaudin Miir"] @[member="Talon Vosra"] @[member="Emily Vani"] @[member="Rosa Mazhar"] @Commander Calico @[member="Romeo S"] @[member="Carré Inirial"] @[member="Marakai Al'Orren"] @[member="Kiyala Demont"] @[member="Lucianus Adair"] @[member=Davin] @[member="Saren Kel-Varad"] @[member="Lord Dissero"] @[member="Vexander Graves"] @[member="Adenn Gra'tua"] @[member=Vendir] @[member="Arthur David Hardrada"] @[member="Drake Blackwood"] @[member="Lucas Burke"] @[member=Phantom] @[member="Phoebe Verd"]

Vendir

לוֹחֶם מְפַקֵד
Group 2
Vendir stared at the creature while approaching it, he wouldn't run, he wouldn't be a coward "I volunteer." he turned off his lightsaber while he looked at the strange creature "you will probably need all the help you can get." he said towards the other volunteers.

@[member="Ropo Comander"]@[member="Antares Windu"]@James Mathison@[member="Miles Varden"]

"Press my tongue?" His tired looking eyes widened, and he whispered the words that were hardly audible. The price to save these people, and this planet, was to lick exogorths? He couldn't turn back now, from what the ball said there would be more things to deal with. "Very well." He finished and he vaulted onto the table and when his heels crashed into the table, there was only a slight dent that showed of his passing.

In the air, his tongue felt like it was trying to go down his throat when he opened it up. This wasn't going to be over quickly. He wasn't going to enjoy it, and when his hands grasped what he could of the exogroth, his tongue surged out of his mouth and onto the exogorth.

It was already falling down to the side and he was flipping off of it, from whatever leverage that he could gain.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Talking Taun-Taun"] @[member="Anaya Fen"] @[member="Circe Savan"]

"Accomplish? Why would you think I was trying to accomplish something apart from killing an Oswaft?"

And then tauntauns were licking him furiously, and talking. He had no lightsabre, but his immense, muscular hands and tail set to work breaking long and furry necks and legs.

In Umbris Potestas Est
"Someone please explain to me what the hell is going on..." Circe found herself being licked by a bunch of tauntauns, which she moved to turn invisible and get away from.

"Go lick Anaya! She enjoys it more than I do!"

@[member="Rasho the Hutt"] @[member="Talking Taun-Taun"] @[member="Anaya Fen"]

Tutu

T

When @[member="Vendir"] volunteered, the Ropo scurried over to the character and licked him.

Accepted,” said the Ropo, “Press your tongue upon an exogorth and it shall die.

@[member="Ket Van Derveld"] @[member="Hion the Herglic"] @[member="Hawk Solo"] @[member="Darth Vulcanus"] @[member=Penumbra] @[member="Jack Sparrow"] @[member="Coci Sinopi"] @[member="Sargon Vynea"] @[member="Reid Anaxoid"] @[member="Cyrus Tregessar"] @[member="Selena Halcyon"] @[member="Verz Horak"] @[member=Ordo] @[member="Elanim Oke"] @[member="Arla Balor"] @[member=Break] @[member="Antares Windu"] @[member="Rianna Organa"] @[member="Adenn Gra'tua"] @[member=Jericho] @[member="Miles Varden"] @[member="James Mathison "]@[member="Cody Jorin"] @[member="Zius Aurus"] @[member=Grimm] @[member="CC-777 Jackpot"] @[member="Olidiv Kenu"] @[member="Vaudin Miir"] @[member="Talon Vosra"] @[member="Emily Vani"] @[member="Rosa Mazhar"] @Commander Calico @[member="Romeo S"] @[member="Carré Inirial"] @[member="Marakai Al'Orren"] @[member="Kiyala Demont"] @[member="Lucianus Adair"] @[member=Davin] @[member="Saren Kel-Varad"] @[member="Lord Dissero"] @[member="Vexander Graves"] @[member="Adenn Gra'tua"] @[member=Vendir] @[member="Arthur David Hardrada"] @[member="Drake Blackwood"] @[member="Lucas Burke"] @[member=Phantom] @[member="Phoebe Verd"]

The Jedi Knight certainly made himself look the fool as he downed exogorth after exogorth. How many had it been? Three? Four? It didn't matter. He was starting to wonder if he was ever going to lose the taste of exogorth from his tongue. Wouldn't it be poisonous to lick a deep space beast such as these? Or did the abilities protect him? He was still alive, so that seemed to give him some positive feedback.

And his tongue wiped itself upon another exogorth.

Five.

He felt as if his tongue was getting limp, from just hanging out the corner of his mouth, he couldn't let it back into his mouth without washing it down severely, or else he'd have the taste and probably the smell, all over his mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom