Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Across the Stars: The Wedding of Alicio Organa and Amani Serys (GA, NJO, Friends)

MERRIMENT
Equipment: Dress, Gray Heels, The Encoil, Zerek Stowaway Node, ICE/iBorg Clarion Personal Translator
Weapons: Two Zenji Needles keeping her hair up.
Tags: Acaadi Acaadi

"Yes." Was all the more of a reply she could honestly muster. When seeing familiar faces had run dry, she had focused on seeing who shouldn't have been present.

Or who was doing guard duty.

And she wasn't about to lie to Acaadi about her own habits. Giving him the sly smile of being caught red-handed, she accepted the drink with a small sip and settled in to having his arm around her.

The reassurance of his presence in a strange place something she had missed in time apart as she pondered his words.

"Probabaly ought to. I don't want to seem entirely unsociable." She let her head rest against his shoulder and thought aloud.

"When did we all grow up? It feels like we all were wondering how we would pass classes and fretting over becoming knights not too long ago."

So far, so good. There were plenty of impressive gifts, but most were mundanely impressive.

As Senator Vexx neared, he turned away from the gifts; his would, at the very least, stand out. For now, that would do.

"Quite right, Senator Vexx. Quite right. It is not every day that royal politicians marry prominent Jedi." As a result, the crowd was diverse but prestigious - oh, there were plenty of guests of limited social standing (friends of friends, perhaps, or maybe the recently married couple were feeling charitable), but the concentration of power was still significant.

"How are things? Any interesting bills in the works?" If there were, he liked to think he would already know of them. Still, it was only polite to ask - information freely shared was less liable to cause discomfort.

Dominique Vexx Dominique Vexx | OPEN

Phalsi Drynchen Phalsi Drynchen

"It wasn't that long ago," he said. "It didn't feel that long ago anyway."

Acaadi was allowed to travel on his own for missions now. In fact, it was expected of him. There were times when he didn't feel ready for what he did, but at least it was no longer every single task he was assigned.

His eyebrows quirked upwards.

"Didn't feel like long enough for people to be...you know..." he said, indicating with his drink.

"Your dress looks great," he said quickly. He wasn't sure if he was joining her in observing or whether it sounded like he was trying to make some kind of point.

Be careful what you wish for.
""
Alicio-Amani-wedding.jpg

SANCUARY CITY, ALDERAAN
TYTHON MEMORIAL HOLOGRAPHIC GARDEN

"We're going to be late." He could hear the words in the air, but it was a laugh as it was not the case. They did not have far to go as they were not only on Alderaan, but the same hemisphere. He learned a long time ago that Chrysa was not a woman to be rushed when it came to choosing the right outfit.

Sure, he put on the suit that she told him to wear, but she had twelve outfits to match it and don't even bring up accessories, don't. This was not a date night, it was a wedding, you need to look your best, but not in a manner that draws attention away from the bride, she knew this as every woman did.

Caltin was all too happy to relax and laugh to himself about it all as he put his lightsabers in "Rollers" hidden compartments. The wedding present was ready and waiting to be delivered. Their trip was comfortable and quiet, as was their entry into the viewing area for the ceremony. Chrysa was all abuzz, just like many of the ladies in attendance, Caltin was busy adjusting his collar.

TAG: Anyone
resonant-staff-hilt-lit-6.png

"Vanguard" (Secondary - Long Handle)
0cf9376e75158d86a4aaeac9fb408128.jpg

"CONSERVATOR" (Primary - Long Handle)
HK-88 Robes, Battle Armor,Toraynor-Henkan(mind crystal added) Advanced Jedi Utility Belt
Starship: Spectre, (NC-1000 X-wing (Jedi Variant) in the hangar, Dilorian, and Bike both in the cargo bay, the late Karki Eusith's Armor, Shield, Temple Guard Lightsaber mounted on the wall)
Sanctuary Island

Alicio-Amani-wedding.jpg

Sanctuary City, Alreraan
Tags: Valery Noble Valery Noble , BB-610 BB-610

jalen_divider_2.png

Jalen sat alone near the dance floor, mostly trying to avoid interaction with anyone. He was here cause Jasper was here, and Amani was one of his teachers. Support seemed like such a simple task, but then it turned out that the wedding was of a far larger scale then he had expected. The boy didn't quite understand royalty or formality. He had grown up very rurally, after all. All this grandiose stuff about bloodlines or rich people or whatever just seemed so... imaginary.

The worst part was that he couldn't play music here. That was really eating away at him. To be separated from his Hallikset was crushing, and Jalen hadn't seen anyone he recognized to help take his mind off of that fact. There was nothing to escape into, no notes to help him ignore all the complicated things going on around him that he frankly didn't understand.

So he just sat there. Quietly. Hoping that the rest of the Galaxy would simply ignore him.

Sitana didn’t expect to have social obligations immediately upon gaining her seat, much less that obligation be a wedding between a Jedi and a senatorial colleague.

So many members of the order, so many fellow senators. She really was being thrown right into the deep end.

But, she would not be deterred. She was determined to make a good first impression with the other guests of note. Whether they be senator, Jedi, or anything inbetween she was determined they know the hospitality of the representative from Devaron.

And the first stop to make sure that happened, the gift.

Delivering one of Devaron’s famous miniature fruiting trees as a gift for the lucky couple proved itself to be quite a challenge for Sitana. Despite the fact the plant was nowhere near mature it still a great effort from her to bring it to the gifts table after the ceremony had concluded. She took it from the speeder, through the venue doors, weaved through the crowd, and finally placing the gift and gingerly as she could manage on the floor by the other gifts. Sitana concluded that the next time she gifts a miniature tree she’ll skip on the protective glass box, even if it made wrapping the thing a lot easier.

After placing the encased and wrapped plant Sitana stood upright, smoothing out her forest green dress as she did. The gown was just tight enough that it made her look that much better while at the same time making movement only slightly difficult. From mid neck to mid shin the deep, vibrant green of the matte material contrasted nicely against her pinkish-orange skin.

Fully situated, her dress looking as good as ever, and her muscles only aching a little bit from lugging her gift around, Sitana started looking around for a bar. “Just because I have to make a good impression doesn’t mean I have to do it completely sober,” she thought to herself.

Alicio-Amani-wedding.jpg

Objective: Have fun at the wedding
Tag: Thelma Goth Thelma Goth / Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el

div1.png

What a day, the ceremony had gone perfectly and now everyone was getting ready to have some drinks and food. Coming out, he had somehow lost Thelma on the way out. She wouldn't be hard to find in the nice and unique dress she was wearing. The same could be said for his suit, which had been made by her for this occasion alone. It was finely suited to his figure, and you wouldn't think a suit of that caliber was made by scratch by the very least.

Choosing to go to the bar, he decided to get a small cup of whiskey with ice before looking around for any familiar faces. The nobles, Vera, Valery Noble Valery Noble and Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble were already making themselves known, he'd have to say hello to them soon. Then there was poor Jasper, who had been crying throughout the whole thing. Since the last time they met, Jasper had seemed to get more emotional. It wasn't bad by any means, Silas was happy he was showing off his emotions more.

"You okay mate?" Silas said warmly as he came up from behind, squeezing him lightly on the shoulder to help reassure him "It seems like you're happy it went well too huh?" Silas smiled, taking a quick sip of his drink "You'd better save those tears, we've still got more to come!" Silas said before spotting Thelma in the distance "Hey, let me bring Thelma over, my uh... my girlfriend" Silas said with a blush, raising his hand up to wave her over.

Moving over to her, he gave her a quick peck on the cheek "Everything been alright?" he asked her before turning back to Jasper "How did you two know each other by the way? I don't remember how you met"

Alicio-Amani-wedding.jpg

Sanctuary City, Alderaan
Tags: Silas Westgard Silas Westgard , Maeve Linahan Maeve Linahan , Thelma Goth Thelma Goth

Jasper_divider_3.0.png

"Are you… crying?"

"N-no," Jasper deflected, but then immediately corrected himself. "Yeah. I just... I like happy things."

A bit embarrassing in front of the Jedi Shadow, but that was fine. She wouldn't tease him endlessly. Thankfully, it was his friend Silas who spoke next, someone he knew for sure wouldn't, at least not immediately.

"You okay mate?"

"Yeah," Jasper nodded. "I'm fine. Just really happy for Amani, y'know. Good folks deserve the best."

Speaking of, Silas actually admitted that Thelma was his girlfriend, which did get a grin out of him. All that denying earlier, and for what? He had been right. That brought Jasper great joy.

"I knew it," he responded with a massive, chit-eating grin. It faded pretty quickly though. "I couldn't bring my other. She's getting ready to join the DF. But my scamp of a brother around... probably hiding in a corner somewhere."

He paused, turning to Maeve again. He had forgotten the shadow was there for a moment.

"Right," the knight began, "This is my friend Silas. He's Master Noble's student. Silas, this is Maeve. Jedi shadow."

There, the bases had been touched at least.

"How did you two know each other by the way? I don't remember how you met"

"Oh, we haven't met officially before now," Jasper shrugged. "I just knew of her. Oh, right."

That was embarrassing. He was a Jedi Knight, and yet he hadn't made an effort to talk to any of the the younger Jedi he was somewhat responsible for now. He liked to talk to people at least, especially if there was a chance he'd be leading them on a mission.

"Jasper Kai'el," he introduced to Thelma.

Attire: xxx
Tags: Silas Westgard Silas Westgard Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el Maeve Linahan Maeve Linahan

It didn't take long for her to spot Silas. Standing near the bar with a glass of whiskey in his hand, he looked very handsome in a fitted suit which Thelma had made for him. Well, they had collaborated on it—she didn't like the idea of sewing something for somebody else to wear without consulting them and knowing what they liked. But she had done all the manual labor.

He saw her too, and gestured for her to come over. She didn't quite catch him calling her his girlfriend, but his kiss upon her cheek made her blush just as easily. "Hi," she mumbled sheepishly to the others.

Jasper introduced the blonde woman standing next to him as Maeve, a Jedi Shadow... and then introduced himself to Thelma.

"We've already met, Jasper," Thelma said with a smile. "We fought slavers on Beltrix together, back when I was a brunette." She did look quite different when she stopped dying her naturally red hair a darker shade, so maybe he simply didn't recognize her. "I also know your brother Jalen."

Who didn't love a good wedding?

Cora certainly reveled in the chance to partake in any event that would allow her to wear something from her collection of gowns and evening dresses. After agonizing over what would be considered appropriate attire to wear to the wedding of a Jedi healer and a Count—because there would be a perfect outfit for this particular event—she settled on a blue gown, delicately sequined with silver embellishments and a navy blue broad hat.

After catching the gaze of one Desric Terassi Desric Terassi , Cora offered her fellow aristocrat a smile. She noted with no small amount of pride how the circumference of her hat, sitting conspicuously at the same angle as Desric's own, was slightly larger.

He seemed preoccupied by a striking woman with lavender hair, so Cora busied herself in her search for a glass of champagne. Idly, she wondered if the bride and groom—neither of which she actually knew—could afford top shelf bubbly.

- O P E N -

"Yeah. I just... I like happy things."

"I understand," she replied. "Although I don't think I've seen you cry this much since your knighting ceremony last…" Maeve's words trailed off as she caught another Jedi come in from behind Jasper. He was an unfamiliar face: younger, taller, dark-haired. Not alone, either. At his urging, a girl joined him from the mountain of wedding gifts nearby, wearing a smile and a green-fringed dress that put many of the attending noblewomen to shame.

Silas and Thelma, Maeve noted. She could've sworn she saw them before, at the charity ball on Hapes, laughing or dancing or kissing or maybe all of the above, but she couldn't remember. She hadn't quite the opportunity to meet anyone else in the Order besides Jasper and Amani.

Perhaps now she had the chance to change that.

"Silas," she repeated once Jasper had introduced her. "Maeve Linahan. It's a pleasure." Maeve inclined her head in greeting, then glanced over to the padawan's girlfriend, whose cheeks were rosy with blush. "Same to you—Thelma, was it?"

Maeve did her best to imitate her earlier smile. Which, again, was no easy feat. Making friends and conversation had never been her strongest suit, but it was starting to come easier now, the words flowing out of her like water, and she relaxed into their company as if they'd met before. "Your dress," she told Thelma. "It's beautiful. Where did you get it?"

Now, it wasn't very original, but for now, it would do.

Appearance: XXX
Tags: Sitana Lucis Sitana Lucis Alicio Organa Alicio Organa Amani Serys Amani Serys

Kai's attention was briefly drawn toward a mild commotion near the steadily growing pile of gifts. A Devaronian woman was struggling to carry in a potted tree encased in glass. At the same time, he spotted a mysterious man bringing in another tree. His was bigger than hers, too big for any glass case to enclose. While the man seemed to have no issue lugging his plant around by himself, he couldn't exactly see where he was going due to its size.

Sensing a collision about to happen, Kai quickly walked over to the Devaronian. "Need any help with that?" he asked, reaching for the glass case. Whether she let him assist her or not, he did manage to divert her path away from the man, who set down his gift without incident. Crisis averted.

Tags: Arlo Renard Arlo Renard

Sitana was able to set the glass case down by the rest of the gifts by the time the man in the loose tunic approached. It wasn’t until after he had spoken had she noticed the tree-gifter. Apparently her gift wasn’t nearly as unique as she thought it would be.

After she straighten out her dress she turned to the man, a look of embarrassment plainly shown across her face. “Gods,” she said, slightly out of breath, “I am sorry, I should’ve let the man from the speeder take it when he offered.”

Sitana let out a bit of a giggle. She was already in a restrictive dress and had thought it a good idea to carry a glass case half her size, both weight and height, through a crowded wedding venue. Not her brightest moment.

“It seems my physicality has failed me again, what little there is at least,” she said with a chuckle. She turned to the man who had reached out to help. “Thank you so much, and I’m so sorry for causing this little scene. Can I get you a drink for your troubles?”

Alicio-Amani-wedding.jpg

TYTHON MEMORIAL HOLOGRAPHIC GARDEN
SANCTUARY CITY, ALDERAAN
- Amani Serys Amani Serys - Valery Noble Valery Noble - OPEN -
"...This is perfect."

"...Yeah. It is."

Alicio loved dancing with Amani.

He knew she hadn't always felt the same way. The first time they had danced together had been hilariously messy. But she'd kept at it, kept participating in their late-night waltzes around their apartment, because he liked it, and the Count appreciated that immensely. Now, as they swayed together on the dance field, Alicio couldn't feel any of that apprehension from her. So, he held her close, rested his body against hers, simply existed with Amani for a few moments, moving as one.

But as their dance finally ended, and Alicio stole one more kiss from Amani's lips, Alicio inclined his head towards the crowd behind them, gesturing coyly to something that had yet to be seen.

He sensed a disturbance in the wedding.

"Amaniiii! Aliciooo!"

Alicio turned towards the sound of the excitable youngest Noble, already falling to a knee to intercept her. "Vera!," he said, his mirth only doubling as he accepted a hug. "You were an excellent flower girl. Thank you so much for helping us out."

After letting Amani have her moment with the child, Alicio stared out over the crowd of bright faces, and gave the new Countess an upturned brow. "I think that's our cue to start socializing."

Appearance
Tags: Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania / Open

Weddings were incredibly great, music, dancing, food and drinks. Even though he didn't dance incredibly well and drink, however times like there were greatly needed in the galaxy. He didn't know Alicio in person, just through reputation. And Amani he had accompanied on a mission that required the skill of the healers. He wanted to give his congratulations to her and her now husband. If they ever needed anything he would be here to help out. He wondered if he sometimes extended that too much, but it was just simply who he was. Some may call it foolish, but he knew that was just the opposite. If he had the strength to be anywhere and everywhere why not do so?

He reached for a glass of wine from a passerby waiter and he thanked him promptly. He raised the glass to his lips and took a small drink. He knew he needed to socialize more outside of trainings and such. This even was also the greatest thing he could ask for, something else he would need to thank the wedding couple for. It's not everyday someone you knew gets married.

He took a deep breath as he glanced around and noticed Cora whom he had knew from an occasion or two before. He moved slowly towards her location with a small smile on his face before he actually spoke up.

"Hey Cora." Aiden said still showing a the small smile. "It's good to see you. You look stunning this day." He said as he bowed to his friend. He rose and took a small drink from the glass.

It wasn't bad.

The newlyweds lingered in the blissfulness of their dance for a little longer, until the song trailed off to a finish. Of course, the band started another almost right after for the rest of the folks on the floor, but if Amani and Alicio danced all day then there would be no time for anything else. After another loving kiss, their attention was stolen away by a tiny blur rapidly approaching and calling their names.

"Amaniiii! Aliciooo!"

Amani knelt down to Vera's level as well, pulling her into a hug, "Hey girl," She chirped, squeezing the little Noble tightly, "Having fun? You were wonderful at the ceremony." As fun as it would be to just play with Vera for awhile, there was quite a long list of folks to meet before the wedding was over. Thankfully, her attention span was about as lengthy as most kids her age anyway. Once Vera had her say and departed, Amani would give her another hug, and a wave as they split.

"My thoughts exactly," Amani chuckled, standing back up with Alicio. And she knew just where she wanted to start. There were plenty of people here, but those that caught her attention first were the ones she hadn't seen in the longest, "C'mon," She took the Count's hand and pulled him along to where another mirialan and a young woman were talking between themselves, "Friends from my padawan class," Amani clarified for Alicio in preparation, then leaned closer to whisper mischievously, "I used to kinda have a crush on him," Referring of course, to Acaadi.

Once their trajectory was telegraphed enough to get their attention, Amani would offer them a wave, and a broad smile, "Hey!" Whether they reciprocated or not, she would pull them both into brief but tight hugs that seemed to seep the same radiant energy she had been carrying since the ceremony began, "I wasn't sure if you would make it. Thanks for coming, Acaadi. It's been a while," She turned to his plus-one, "And Phalsi! Thought I recognized you. A lovely surprise. It's been even longer, I feel." Amani hadn't forged a friendship with Phalsi on quite the same level as with say, Acaadi or Kyra, but they were a part of the same class and social circle nonetheless. A beat passed before she gestured to the Count, "This is Alicio Organa. My fia- er," She laughed, "My husband, now. Alicio, this is Acaadi and Phalsi."

Appearance: XXX
Tags: Sitana Lucis Sitana Lucis

"It's no trouble," Kai replied politely. The Devaronian had managed to set her gift down without his help, after all.

“Thank you so much, and I’m so sorry for causing this little scene. Can I get you a drink for your troubles?”

Kai's gaze flicked toward the bar, quickly calculating its proximity to the wedding couple. The distance was... acceptable. Amani and Alicio had stopped dancing and were now chatting with the guests, which in a way offered its own safety. Plenty of bodies around to shield them.

"If you like," Kai said, turning toward the Devaronian again. "My name is Kai. And you are?"

MERRIMENT
Equipment: Dress, Gray Heels, The Encoil, Zerek Stowaway Node, ICE/iBorg Clarion Personal Translator
Weapons: Two Zenji Needles keeping her hair up.
Tags: Acaadi Acaadi

She chewed on her lip when he gave his first answer.

Didn't feel that long ago.

"It wasn't that long ago. I mean. It's only been..." Her mouth opened as though some great measure of timekeeping was about to happen.

Though nothing came from it as she stared into the distance trying to find some connections to the passing time from memory.

"Force... that. That was a bit ago." Came the gusty sigh of defeat as Acaadi complimented her dress. She blinked, thinking on her color choices as she gave his attire another look.

Whether he had intended or not, she felt the strange sensation of a but hanging on to his compliment. Her own glass rose to her lips as she tried to ignore the feeling.

"The suit looks good on you. There aren't any snipers around by the way. But there are some sneaky bodyguards." Rather than comment on that nagging feeling, she moved in another direction.

At least until she noticed the happy couple moving their way. A warm wave and smile given to Amani Serys Amani Serys as she properly held her drink for the hug they shared. However Alicio Organa Alicio Organa greeted would be shared in kind as her own idle thoughts wandered to her own back once more and how it might seem to others.

Though Amani provided an excellent distraction from those thoughts.

Being recognized brought a genuine look of surprise from Phalsi, with a smile that matched the joy of that feeling.

"You have a good eye Amani. I think the last proper time was... with Kyra in class. Besides that the passing in the halls. Aside from today, I hope you've been doing well." She tapped the glass in her hand as she thought, looking to Alicio properly when introduced.

Organa.

Never mind not knowing of him at least, mentally groaning at the failure to recognize the husband of a friend. Count of the Organa, among other things as

"A pleasure to meet you. I see the Noble child has a fondness for you."

Archangel of the Void
Wearing: Clothing
Presenting: Gift
Theme: Paper Idol - James Bond
The modern art of life has undergone many significant changes since those days, when I personally attended festivities dedicated to the sacred union of destinies and souls of unique individuals, the effects of which I felt fully on myself every time, which of course manifested in regular arguments about family values with both father and mother, and deep questions about my future, above all my future as one of the richest and most powerful people on Brentaal, which certainly did not promise me any sweet life as businessman.
But those days are now gone, the first experiences, the first joys and disappointments, everything had its place and time, everything had its own intimate magic of the moment, and what was left in this life for me?
Questions in rows were springing up and filling Aylin's already overstuffed head with the burden of thousands of stock certificates and transaction documents, on his way to attend one of the most mesmerizing and priceless festivals of life - the Alicio Organa and Amani Serys after-wedding party, which he personally decided to attend, dressed as lightly and a little even childishly as possible, Considering that Aili was already forty-something years old, but disregarding his appearance, the current head of the Naivian house gladly turned down all those dozens of servants who had planned to attend the party with him, explaining it all as 'To be young again and experience all the magic that he so lacked in business life for the past years". Arriving at the famous Tython Memoria holographic garden inside one of the city's local vehicles, Aylin joyfully jumped out of it and thanks to his not too tall stature he cautiously made his way deep into the garden, trying not to bump into anyone, and although Aylin was completely blind, his special eyesight helped him separate the feelings and memories of simple objects like tables chairs, plants and the material from which the beautiful holograms of flowers were made, from the ever evolving, vivid, reddish-orange sensations of living intelligent individuals, among whom he sought to find the scent of 'Sincere Love and Happiness', which, to his surprise, he turned out to find rather quickly.
Around the white-haired man flew his personal mechanical friend "Kiki" Who was his closest associate in the world of politics and big business, able to quickly and concisely convey all information about the environment in which Aylin might find himself at any moment, thus adding to Aylin's special vision and sense of the world a beloved friend and helper, who now informed him that the target had been found and a smiling Aylin began to move through a black and white world filled with colourful fires of smells, emotions, tastes and feelings - the special world in which Aylin lived and existed.
He approached Amani Serys, bowed slightly, being a mere 4 centimetres taller, and holding out his personal present, he joyfully introduced himself -

"It's an honour to be here at the young hearts festival, though I wasn't officially on the guest list, I couldn't miss this unique chance to see with my own eyes and soul all the lush beauty around, so I decided to join your festivities for a while. My name is Eileen, I am the Head of Trading House Naivia and one of the leaders of the planet Brentaal IV, the famous trade artery of the Galactic Alliance. Distinguished Countess Amani Serys, I congratulate you on this celebration of love and freedom and hope that you will continue to be happy in life after finding such a wonderful husband. I have decided to present you with one of my personal scientific inventions as a gift because besides my main job as an entrepreneur I am also a scientist, so I present you a special artifact of emotions; with its help you will be able to know at the most difficult moments how important your life and personality is for all the people close to you and you will never fall victim to deception. "

After this Aylin bowed once more and not seeing exactly where the eyes of the young bride, tried to look a little higher, so as to somehow create a sense of his involvement in the moment, it could look unusual and funny, especially when it was 40-something adult man dressed in such light clothing and with a childish smile on his face in absolute awe of all the craziness that was hapenning around him, Aili loved it all!

Amani Serys Amani Serys

Kahlil_Div2.png

"I should probably meet more people. Especially those you and Vera consider friends." Kahlil seemed to mull that over quite a bit, especially as the precession itself seemed to shift to the 'speak with the couple' phase. Instead he groaned, turned his gaze back towards Valery with an almost pained grin.

"So long as we're not competing for their attention, anyway."

Valery Noble Valery Noble

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom