Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Abregado-Rae Industries

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Vilaz Munin"],

Sold,

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] and [member="Tegaea Alcori"] are hereby in charge of Abregado-Rae Industries as per our agreement when I became their subsidiary, so they'll be managing trading here until/if I'll come back,

If I could get an admin like [member="Spencer Jacobs"] to change ownership of the first three posts in this thread to Siobhan so they can continue to edit it when new gear comes up that would be great,

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/47213-emergency-loa/

• The Replicator-Series 3-D Printer- Revolutionary manufacturing and recycling system with ability to break down any material and either copy it or re-assemble molecules gathered from it into a new object. For example turning garbage into basic foodstuff or turning foodstuff into simpler war droids.
I need three of these.

And two of these:

• Electro-Cestus- A rating 8 gauntlet with built-in Cortosis-Weave Blades, lined on the underside with purified Cortosis, and electro-shocking padding on the palm.
I also need enough Echani Graphite Cable to form a set of whips.

[member="Warren Century"]

1,000, 000 for each Replicator-Series 3-D Printer

30, 000 for each Electro-Cestus

25, 000 for the Echani Graphite Cables

This brings us to the staggering sum of 3, 085, 000 credits. Are you capable of paying this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom