Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Abregado-Rae Industries

[member="HK-36"]

heh. Well STI has no interest in genocide, or space gulags. Hard to sell equipment to a dead man. haha Nevertheless, we'll also be sure to keep in mind this request for future endeavors! *tips hat*

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Eddie"],

Depends what quality you want and how many sets/suits,

1-2 are rather affordable as they are sold generally to normal citizens but the protection they offer is, well it will save your life from a stray shot,

3-4 are pricier and more of a martial quality for something like under armor or uniforms, but they would not cost more than other light armors on the market.

[member="HK-36"]

1 suit of class 3 armored clothing in a glorious red and purple.

(Might have changed characters, but I still want the clothes for I am a roguish type on this one XD)

HK-36

[member="Eddie"],

hqdefault.jpg
You got it!

HK-36

[member="Larg'haree Ubehr"],

I accept, delegation will be send including the CEO and someone who can actually eat, and we shall bring some products your clan may be interested in. I always wanted to see a bear with electro-claws, lightsaber resistant armor, and jet propulsion strong enough to let him fly.

(Could you start the thread when you are free to do so? I also asked [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] if she would like to tag along or send a representative due to the merger Firemane and ARGH went through a while back)

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
[member="HK-36"]

A Feast shall be prepared, though I have a hunt I must attend to shortly and will be occupied for the next few hours. Should [member="Dovak'in Ubehr"] not begin the feast in my stead by daybreak I shall make the necessary arrangements. Your guests are of course welcome to join in the festivities. And don't worry about bringing those strange tools called tablewear, they are entirely unnecessary.

Avreet would like to buy one full Electro-Cestus if possible, which will serve as a present for the love of his life. And while he's at it, he'll take one elegant robe of class 4 armored clothing in black color :)

[member="HK-36"]

HK-36

Hey! Abregado is back to doing stuff so come check out our trade manifesto, we have new products coming in again,

Like the Graphite Mesh Reinforcement, ever wanted to make a lightsaber-resistant heavy armor but can't afford all that fancy Beskar, Phrik, or Cortosis? Well here's the Graphite Mesh, the latest in Echani Graphite body armor, cheaper than common lightsaber resistant materials yet providing a wondrous grade of protection.

Or HVKF-SP 2 Racket's Bite, the new in Mark 2 series of shattergun weaponry, this miniature highly concealable pistol is made from metals undetectable by most common sensors, making them much easier to smuggle. Its small ammunition capacity can be expanded by adding an external magazine to the weapon, whether directly to the pistol or by mounting it into armor's bracer. It also contains a multi-caliber bore, allowing it to launch a wide array of projectiles.

The Bounty Hunter would send a message to the Iron Protector for the following items.

- A wrist mounted variant of the Graphite Grappling Gun
- A wrist mounted variant of the Wrist Mounted Flamer

Thank you.

[member="HK-36"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom