Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Abregado-Rae Industries

How much would the Electro-Cestus- A rating 8 gauntlet with built-in Cortosis-Weave Blades, lined on the underside with purified Cortosis, and electro-shocking padding on the palm Cost? And do you have any lightsaber resistant armors?

[member="TWD-73"]

Sorry for the delay.

1x Electro-Cestus costs 30, 000 credits.

If you want lightsabre-resistant armour, ARGH can offer you a suit of Graphite Reed Armour, though I should note that it's resistance is not very high. Costs 10, 000 credits.

Gados Graphite Reed Armor- Flak armor made from Echani Graphite with ratings between 5 and 7, depending on the spacing between Graphite segments, lightsaber resistant, designed to be worn over additional armor, it offers superior protection against blunt trauma and slashing damage at the cost of vulnerability to losing segments and piercing damage.

[member="James Justice"]

(([member="HK-36"] is no longer active on the site, I am handling marketplace purchases since ARGH is a Firemane subsidiary))

Unfortunately, I believe I will have to deny this sale since ARGH does not deal with pirates.

[member="Jorus Merrill"]

We have no gloves, but you can purchase an Electro Cestus gauntlet for 30, 000 credits from us. It is resistant to lightsabres in the claws and talons thanks to cortosis-weave. The variant with retractable blades can short out lightsabres vulnerable to cortosis-weave. Electronic padding allows it to unleash electrical shocks. Armour rating is class 8.

[member="Avier Ackbar"]

Approved.

Dear ARI Sales Representative

Mandal Hypernautics would like to acquire a pair of each of the following products for assessment evaluation of their performance and viability within future Mandal Hypernautics products; contracts available pending review. All appropriate fees and service charges included, as well as copyright infringement and non-compete agreements.

Wrist Mounted
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/31500-argh-graphite-grappling-hook/

Wrist Mounted
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/31347-argh-cbrw-1-flamer/

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/31262-argh-whips-of-rae/

[member="Captain Larraq"]

Purchase is approved. If you wish to purchase more of these items or arrange for a larger contract, please contact us and we'll be happy to discuss arrangements.

Regards,

Lady Siobhan Kerrigan, co-director of Firemane/ARGH.

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

• 1x clindrical container of the Gados Electrite, roughly the size of a lightsaber hilt. If possible, if a simple cryptex style lock could be made to fit the container, of the same material, I would be most appreciative.
  • A few handfuls of DUST to fit my personal firearm, the MP1
  • 2x DUST grenades
  • 1x Spear of Rae
  • 1x Graphite Grappling Gun

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom