Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Abregado-Rae Industries

An order from Arceneau Trade Company would ask for the following

100x The Replicator-Series 3-D Printers

• 20 cases of Ethnic Cuisine Package- A multitude of ethnic products from multitudes of planets, knowledge and recipes HK gathered through his long lifetime and many journeys, available for purchase prepared and ready for consumption as well as only with ingredient gathered, ready to be cooked and prepared at home for optimal freshness. The products in this line of Foodstuff include Gados Pi'rohh'gy, Kiall'bush'sha, and Qui'Mich'Yyh, Wookiee-ookiees, Sith Chi'li, Blue Milk, Gand Uumlourti, Malastarian croutons, or Mandalorian food like the Haarshun bread among many others.
  • 20 cases of Meals-Ready-To-Eat- Cheap Foodstuff and Medicine products

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Danger Arceneau"]

I am sure you are aware of our limited capabilities at producing such high numbers of the Replicators.

But perhaps it could be done at the right price, at the right deal.

I believe it is time for us to meet in person, Madame Arceneau, I invite you to Abregado-Rae.
Please do wear something appropriate.

HK-36

[member="Elaine Thul"]

//Oh sorry, I kinda forgot :p//

Dear miss Thul,

My company opposes both the One Sith Empire and the Thul regime on Alderaan, we will not supply weapons for either. If you really wish to escape your oppression and danger, I am sure we can evacuate you somewhere where you can safely wait through the wall to be over.

While we do not have access for large quantities of Cortosis right now to create a blade for you, we will sent you a solid pole made from Echani Graphite to be used as a staff. The material is sturdy and resistant even to lightsaber blows, if the beast keeps pestering you you can attempt to whack it on the head, slam it sideways to throw it off, or jam the pole down its throat and impale it.

We also attach a Baton of Ember, concealable stun baton which can deal electric shocks of varying degree, if the beasts gets too close give it a good zap. It works. We checked.

Dear [member="HK-36"]

Thank you for the items sent, unfortunate the stun baton will not work on the beast. My arms are too short, to reach it. House thul can not abandon the people of alderaan. Also if I leave, the chancellor [member="Popo"] will probably execute me for helping the sith under duress. I just like some thing to stop the beast.

Yours faithfully Elaine of House Thul

HK-36

[member="Elaine Thul"],

I can grant you sanctuary, I am neither Popo nor do I work for him.

Also, attempt aiming for the eyes and the mouth, all you need to do is touch it with the tip of the baton which will extend your reach with its length. One touch is enough, conductive fluids will take care of the rest.

[member="HK-36"]
The Mandalorian protectors would like to buy a supply of the following in enough numbers to outfit a defensive installation:

ARGH-Mobile Barricade
ARGH-The Replicator-Series 3-D Printer (I can assign a number to this one, though. We'd need perhaps two, minimum)

• 2 pairs Electro-Cestus- A rating 8 gauntlet with built-in Cortosis-Weave Blades, lined on the underside with purified Cortosis, and electro-shocking padding on the palm.
  • One set of echani graphite armor made for a Tu'kata war mount
  • 2 tons of echani graphite raw for production purposes

HK-36

[member="Countess Xyhn"],

Sold,

[member="Arrbi Betna"],

Barricades will be supplied, only two Replicators will be sent for now due to minimal number of these machines being produced.

[member="Darth Morgoth"],

HK-36 said:
Due to the aggression against the Republic, Mandalorians, and the Free People of Middle Earth Galaxy, the Guild of Hammers sets an Embargo on the One Sith, New Order, and other members of the Sith Order extending to our weaponry, gadgets, and mounts. These products will not be sold to members of the aforementioned factions.

[member="HK-36"] - STI would like to put in an order of 1,500 tons worth Echani Graphite in 7 cm diameter x 30 meter long cylindrical poles. Got some construction going on. And I'd like some good strong reinforment pieces. Would it be possible to also set up a more regular order of this Echani Graphite?

HK-36

[member="Ice"]

I believe we can work something out, as long as you won't use these poles for genocidal purposes.

Also, as a general announcement,

Few weeks ago Abregado-Rae Industries and Firemane have went through a merger in this thread, ARGH now swears fealty to Firemane, in exchange they provide management and protection while the writer is on LOA due to work and personal business and HK decides to either go in hiding again or travel around the galaxy.

However, I reserve the right to veto their actions regarding ARGH or break off the deal at any given time, in case something goes horribly, horribly wrong.

[member="HK-36"]

o_O Genocidal purposes?! Although there was no intention of that at all, I feel as though I have missed a very important and useful detail about these. Please tell me, how does one accomplish this feat with this material? Haha

In the meantime, thanks, it was a pleasure doing business with you. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom