Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Abregado-Rae Industries

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
@[member="T'yr Dellos"],

Sorry for the late reply, occupied with work and having to deal with the Hoth invasion.

If you wish to buy anything then you will need to do so as an anonymous source or by going through additional trouble of fake identity, officially we don't trade with no Imperials.

Wrist Mounted Flamer (15,500 credits)- A miniaturized flamethrower mountable on forearm armor plates, a perfect additional for all up-and-coming as well as veteran bounty hunters and mercenaries. Range of 40 meters, capable of sustaining continuous fire for 10 seconds.

Graphite Grappling Guns- A series of gas and magnetic-powered grappling mechanisms utilizing filaments and wires made from the durable Echani Graphite, limiting the chance of the wires being severed. Includes wrist-mounted, gun attachment to weapons like Gados SP-1, small-caliber shattergun fired, and large-caliber mass driver fired variants.

2x of Each please!

HK-36

[member="Seraya Whisperwind"],

No problem, keep an eye on our storefront, soon I'll have time to work on factory submissions and make more products, while most of them will be military grade and centered around developing ARGH's droid and drone forces, I have in works revisiting and expanding our previous products, including the Flamer models you bought by creating variants which spew cryogenic fluid, ionized gel, or noxious formula which burns and reacts with oxygen to release gas.

HK-36

[member="Tiira Syman"],

How much do you need? One piece of clothing, an outfit, entire wardrobe? Also are you looking for lighter more inconspicuous civilian models or the more protective less concealed (Armor Rating 3 or 4) military ones?

HK-36

[member="Tiira Syman"],

You as well, let me know if you'll need a manufacture for custom projects or you'll have any suggestions for our products that could help you along in your adventures, we're always looking for input to add to our future upgraded versions of our current products.

HK-36

[member="Kami Meran"],

Durasteel no problem, boom request approved.

Graphite is a bit more trickier because it's a restricted material now, so depends what exactly do you need. If you need it raw to use it as a construction material to make other stuff from it then you'll need to do a development thread fulfilling an objective for it, which is capturing it from a transport, so the story for that would be that we shipped it to you but the transport was captured to pirates and you need to steal it back before they'll get away.

If you want to use existing products we already made, like Graphite Cable or Graphite Capsules, then you can just use those, but I don't know if you can just use them for submissions without doing a dev thread for them like for graphite itself, I asked a factory person about it though.

HK-36

[member="Kami Meran"],

You might be able to get away without dev thread then if it's a unique submission, but you'll have to ask Factory admins about that

Either way, you can use it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom