Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A well deserved vacation (Fringe dominion of Phu)

@[member="Pandeima"] "Good point about the hypermatter reactor's extra power. I hadn't taken the time to balance the coefficients yet...feth, is that the time?"

The last portions of the cloaking device clicked together, and Rave tested it, to the pit droids' immense consternation. "Nice detail work," she said, brushing Circe's fingers. "Very nice. Karrde will be here soon. Good thing we're nearly ready."

Lord Ghoul

L
Mikhail rolled his eyes as he sensed @[member="Isis Fontana"] enter the stands, no doubt with the same intentions as his own.

"But moooom, that's my job!" He whined.

Then he promptly grabbed her in the Force with a telekinetic grip like steel and attempted to chuck her a few yards. Downward. Out of the stands.

Onith Trill

O
Yurik noticed the worry on the mute Miraluka's face and put a hold on his lightsaber, checking to see if it was there. It was of course, but it was reassuring to have a physical check so ready at hand.

"I doubt they'll restrain themselves from using the Force. To enhance your reflexes in an environment such as this? With those vehicles going as fast as they go? It's probably why they're here, to cheat. I just hope their cheating only affects themselves." He said, hoping they went for the enhancement path rather than the other.

Rekali the Hutt

R
"That'd be the one." He said, not flinching at the Sith Lord's description of the woman he'd met as Shirra Karrde, but put the clues together to find out his, and his lover's identity. "She's a rather intelligent woman. We're gonna buy this planet once we bankrupt this place." He said, speaking freely of their objectives. If he know who Varanin was, he was probably alright. Probably.

@[member="Mikhail Shorn"]

@[member="Sargon Vynea"]

"I've studied revolutionary theory, and political history, and if there's one thing I know, it's that it's a really, really bad idea for revolutionaries to make a government. THey always get it wrong and go off the rails. I'm nothin' more than a midwife -- it's someone else's job to create the new order. And when people hurt others, well, they gotta be slapped down or convinced not to do it anymore unless it's necessary. I know those ain't great answers, but they're the best I got."

He finished adjusting various cleats so that the droideka could ride on top of the pod.

"Indeed. This is probably the heaviest, most powerful podracer on the planet. I'd say it has somewhat average maneuverability, but this is Karrde we're talking about. She'll find a way to compensate." Circe knew that the podracer would work - aside from the cloak, all systems used were from the original Detritus bomber she'd brought - but she had no idea as to its flight characteristics.

"Let's hope this works, Rave."

@[member="Rave Merrill"]

A tilt of her head. '. . . I don't particularly care if you play hero, but if I were you, I'd be more worried about what's in the crowd, not what's passing it. If ...I were you,' she responded, softer this time as her body hummed with the Force. So much energy was being gathered, it was hard not to get high from it all, but she was used to it naturally.
-----
@[member="Yurik Rodecken"]

@[member="Mikhail Shorn"] Just tossed her out of the stands, and for this she was not able to cope she she smirked and walked up the stairs and then leapt into the air and came down hard rocking the stadium as she slammed the force into the ground attempting to plop up mikhail with her force push... she was ready, as she rose she looked at the man You're an arse ya know that Shorn?

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
Valik began holding the edge of the swords with his two hands, feeling their molecular structure, reshaping it, increasing the density, changing the material to something altogether unnatural, sinister. These blades were strong, but they'd be stronger still. As he concentrated on the blades the Ilexetal Cilona of the Death Sticks was sorted, and his men began to concentrate it.

These blades would cut their targets off from the Force, absorb lightning, resist lightsabers and cut through beskar. Sargon would be pleased, to say the least.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
After fully and thoroughly de-stressing with the aid of @[member="Spencer Jacobs"], Ashin descended to the hangar where her pod was being cobbled together by Rave Merrill and @[member="Pandeima"]. The machine was frankly glorious, if heavier than she'd anticipated. She wore her usual Fringe getup, the same kind of spacer's vest and trousers she'd worn as Ori'vod.

"You put...a stygium cloak...on a podracer. Well, no promises not to wreck it, ladies, but good work nonetheless. Now go copulate or something. There's a private box with a hot tub and your names on it."

She gave the podracer a thorough personal checkup, and the machine went out to the STARTING LIIIIIIIIIIIIINE!

Lord Ghoul

L
Of course, Mikhail Shorn was much less than alright. Some might even have the gall to consider him... unstable. He gestured downward, hard, sending a counter wave of telekinetic energy that met @[member="Isis Fontana"]'s attempt to knock him out of his seat and promptly overwhelmed it. But he did not attack her again. Instead, his cold, derisive eyes seemed to stare through her.

"Language, please, there are children here. Now sit down and enjoy the show."

Droideka 0793

D
Sargon rolled himself up to the clasps master had made for him, and unrolling he fit quite snugly with his legs around the frame of the pod. With a quick flick of his internal adjusters he set his shield emitters to go off only in the rear. Failing that he still had twin blast cannons that could deal with any trouble.

Master query: Master failed to answer if droideka was bad for the bad things droideka did while a slave to the computer...does this mean droideka bad and you do not want to tell me?

Master query: Is it cheating to use shields and fire upon others if they cheat first?

@[member="Jorus Merrill"]

Onith Trill

O
"You see something in the crowd?" He asked, and looked around, seeing nothing conspicuous. Then he closed his eyes, and felt with his mind his surroundings. There was a Sith here, a strong one at that, and he was looking to do something to somebody. Gathering energy for something.

"Do you think perhaps we should leave?" He asked the Miraluka @[member="Xeni Kraylu"].

"Hot tub? Copulate? What..." Circe said absolutely nothing, but did stare into the gorgeous purple eyes of the adopted Merrill before heading to the private box. She assumed it was fun time...

Or was it? She could never tell with Merrills...

@[member="Ashin Varanin"]

@[member="Droideka 0793"]

"You weren't bad. And if you were, you're not anymore. We've all been bad at some point. Doesn't change what we might become. And yes. That is just fine."

The pod rolled out to the STARTING LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE.

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
Dorsk brought up his pod to the starting lines, and revving the engines thought he had a good shot. Then he looked over, and around, and felt his surroundings with the Force. The Nautolen Qae Shena, a face he'd seen from the conclave, a Zabrak who's strength in the Force was basic, but strong, and another, far more powerful than anything he'd seen before. They all seemed ready to play, and their pods seemed different than his, in ways that would likely hinder him. Thus, he started his engine, turned around, and parked it at the pit. He wasn't gonna deal with this crap.

::mad:[member="Ashin Varanin"] This is Optio Sargon Vynea, Lord Valik completed a battle pod and I will cover from the rear.:: Switching off his commlink he was fully prepared now. It wasn't really fair but the stakes were far to high not to win. Switching on his pod's engines he was nearly deafened by the roar. Watching the lights he held his finger over a button to activate the navigation module. It was time to win a planet

@[member="Pandeima"]

In truth, one never could tell with Merrills. And though Rave happily changed into attire more suitable to the hot tub, and showed every inclination of being willing to massage away the tension in Pandeima's feet and shoulders, still that absolute ambiguity remained. She spent as much time watching the race as she did close to Circe.

She shrugged towards his suggestion. 'Do you think they'll attack bystanders? If so, then by all means we can. Or do you wish to see how this plays out?' She responded as she heard in the distant engines roaring.

'Well, better hurry and decide. Once this starts, it'll be hard to maneuver out of this place..'
------
@[member="Yurik Rodecken"]

Lord Ghoul

L
Fishing in his pocket for a moment, Mikhail raised his hand to reveal what appeared to be a dozen ball bearings. Shorn smiled at them, then glanced down at the starting line. With a thought, the balls zipped out into the air and traversed the distance at an alarming rate, heading down to the racing lane, where they hovered, practically invisible to the naked eye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom