Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A well deserved vacation (Fringe dominion of Phu)

Sargon saw the Grand Admiral's pod slowing off the track as he passed. Every instinct told him to go back and secure her safety, but he knew better. If he stopped now he would lose the race and the entire world literally rode on this one race. Pushing his accelerator to the limit he laid his hands on the controls and let the navigation module bring him in. Even as he passed the dead pod of Jorus he kept his finger on the trigger of the lightsaber and took out his last opponent with it. It wasn't legal, it wasn't pretty, and to be honest he didn't feel like he'd won anything. In the end though there was nothing between him in the finish line. He'd won the Fringe an entire planet.

In Umbris Potestas Est
With a soft smile, Circe focused, giving Rave an indication to lean back and relax as Circe massaged her. "So you're a clone? Intriguing... Tell me a bit more. I've always found cloning to be... interesting.

Of course, it's not like she was going to admit to having created clones(of herself and others) previously.

@[member="Rave Merrill"]

Qae Shena

Super Shaper Puppy!
@[member="Spencer Jacobs"]

Clearing the line and leaving the pod was the best thing he could do right now - get out of there before anything went wrong, like a pod crossing the line and taking off his head. Yep, definitely wise.

Instead, he decided to talk to his Master.

Hey. I was hoping to nab some of the stygium as a race prize, but I guess that's not happening now. I'm coming up. Busy?

A smile crossed her face as she connected with her favorite student. Shifting in her seat she shook her head and quickly responded back.

Doing okay, I do need a slight distraction - bit worried about you know who. Also I'm sure I could talk Karrde into handing over some Stygium for you. I have my ways that are rather convincing. I should be easy to find for ya.

@[member="Qae Shena"]

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Ashin's plume of smoke turned into a weapon as she slewed across the paths of the other frontrunners. Her pod coasted in just after Sargon's. Second prize would do for partially reimbursing @[member="Ardak Serifen"] for his lost retirement fund.

Onith Trill

O
"Now don't you get sassy at me." He said to the Miraluka woman as she snidely remarked to him, before looking around and seeing that some of the other fans had stopped watching the race and started to watch Yurik seemingly have a conversation with himself. Perhaps it might have looked odd to others. He sighed a bit, then turned to the woman.

"Next time you're picking the entertainment." @[member="Xeni Kraylu"]

Qae Shena

Super Shaper Puppy!
On my way. Appreciated, Master.

And there he was, indeed, minutes later, following her Force-presence as a good and obedient student would.

"So. Je'daii. Let's talk," he said in hushed tones, trying to get her attention on a rather pressing topic as he took a seat next to her. "You and me both, huh? Turns out I listened to you more than we realised."

@[member="Pandeima"]

"I was a Nightsister Master's new body," said Rave, shrugging against the older woman's hands. "Still have most of her memories, even after the exorcism. So if I seem, well, bored sometimes, it's usually because I feel like I've done it all, seen it all. It's not that I'm not..." She shrugged again and opened her eyes. "Feth, race is over. Sargon wins, Karrde takes second, and Fringe will be moving in to secure the planet. Flimsiest pretext ever."

She stood and sauntered out of the hot tub. "I think you and I need to make a tradition out of this," she said over her shoulder. "After all, if you genuinely want to get to know me, well, there's much more to know."

Rekali the Hutt

R
"KARKING SITH SPIT!!!!!!" He cursed, as Ashin came in not first, but second. He began jumping, kicking, cursing, and all manner of things a gambler did when he lost. This was not a good day, and the blue-skinned politicians of the Ssi-Ruuk would be laughing at him for weeks over this affair.

She looked towards him; he had a different feel to his aura which was far from what she felt before. It was calming and it flowed with the Force like hers. Sighing softly relishing in the calm that surrounded them, she nodded.

“I knew you would. The Force brought us together for a reason, you were my first student and no matter you’ll always be my heir to whatever legacy I hold. I couldn’t be prouder.”

Smiling at him softly, she patted his shoulder. She looked down towards the pods and realized Ashin floated through the finish line. Looking back towards Qae, she decided to reveal the union. The student knew her relationship with Ashin – which made this a bit easier. Leading him back down towards the track she smiled and waved her hand up showing him the ring on her finger.

“Finally got married, took a little but we finally realized. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you sooner, but you’re one of the first to know.”

Continuing to move, she waved towards Ashin hoping to get the woman's attention.

@[member="Qae Shena"] @[member="Ashin Varanin"]

A silly grin graced her lips as her laughter echoed through the telepathic channels to whoever was listening to her. She poked his arm.

'You're slowly comin' around, little one.'
-----
@[member="Yurik Rodecken"]

In Umbris Potestas Est
"Nightsister Mistress. Let's be more precise here." She gave a soft chuckle, continuing to rub the clone down with her hands until the race ended. "I understand how it feels in that sort of situation. When I was studying with Petra Cavataio, I sometimes felt the same way, almost as if..."

Then the race ended. "Well, I guess that's that. Let's get our clothes back on and we can check the podracer out. I'm positive it survived with zero damage." She exited, grabbing a nearby towel and slowly, almost sultrily, began to walk towards the rack where her clothes were.

"I want to do this again with you soon. There's much more I can learn from you."

@[member="Rave Merrill"]

Qae Shena

Super Shaper Puppy!
"Hey! Finally," Qae said, grinning broadly. "About time. I've been waiting for it. Shame I wasn't there, but there you go. Things happen."

Quietly, he breathed out, exhaling carefully. "You know, I spent a lot of money on that pod. I was banking a lot on getting my hands on that stygium. Things right now are very up and down and, I admit, a podrace is not a place for a Je'daii who needs to be teaching, but... well. Needs, and all."

There was a quiet moment in which he reflected, letting her calming aura-- so perfectly familiar as it was-- wash over him as the carefully-measured tide that it always was. Being in her presence was rare. Their distance, immense as it had become, occasionally got in the way of their master-student relationship. Times like this made it all better.

"How's everything else, then?"

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Qae Shena"] @[member="Spencer Jacobs"]

Ashin shucked her helmet as she approached the two Je'daii. Windblown grit had blackened and sandblasted her arms, and she'd done most of the race with her port engine smoking. "Hey there, lover," she said, greeting her wife with a kiss. She wore the face of Shira Karrde right now, older and tougher than that of Ori'vod, but Qae would recognize the eyes. Welcoming, and always a little bemused by her own intransigence, the steel behind them. "Good to see you, Qae. Spencer's been keeping me up to date on your training. Master Shena is it now? Well done."

Before she could answer Qae, Ashin made her way towards her wearing a face she loved as well. Their age difference quite apparent, Spencer wrapped her arms around Ashin’s neck as she received and returned the kiss. Pulling away slightly letting Ashin address Qae for a moment, she did her best to wipe away a bit of the pod racing gunk. Looking at Ashin for a moment she frowned slightly and raised an eyebrow.

“I hope you didn’t catch a bug for this after all of that. You did well, but we’ll have to go over our strategies and angles after this.”

Her attention turned to Qae as she smiled and nodded. She knew of his mastering and it made her feel proud. Never in her life time did she ever expect to have a student who was a Master. Either way, she knew Qae would always be the first.

“Everything has been well; finally feels like things are falling into place – like where it should be. Karrde, I told Master Puppy about our elopement. We have to celebrate everything I think – very soon”

@[member="Ashin Varanin"] @[member="Qae Shena"]

Qae Shena

Super Shaper Puppy!
...no, no no no.

"I do not want to hear any any more strategies and angles, fething hell you two," Qae said, covering his eyes. No. No. No.

PINK. NO.

Noooooooooo.

Any compliment he would have given, or anything he would've otherwise said, was drowned out by the fact that he could hear their humping noises in his head.

THE HORROR.

@[member="Spencer Jacobs"] @[member="Ashin Varanin"]

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
That bed. That fething pink puppy bed. Spencer had her quirks. Sometimes, such as when Anaya Fen was involved, Ashin didn't mind much if at all. Other times, she seriously wondered what went on in her excellent wife's head.

Presumably, the doggie bed had taught him humility, located as it was at the foot of the shipboard bed that Ashin and Spencer had shared for a good while. Humility, and probably a low tolerance for lesbians in general, a trait that would serve him well in the larger galaxy.

She looped her arm through Spencer's. "Pink beds aside, Master Shena, I hear you two have finally started bringing back the Je'daii, or helping with it. Spencer ever tell you my theory on the prophecy of the Chosen One? That it might refer to a restoration of the Je'daii?"

Spencer couldn’t help but laugh. She truly did traumatize the poor man with her lessons, either way it worked and he had matured into a fine Master. At times the girl didn’t even know what went on in her own head. Blushing slightly she looked towards Ashin as the woman held onto her. She was still going on about the Chosen One prophecy. Biting her lower lip she pondered the story once more and shook her head.

“I keep telling her she’s been reading to many of my archive tablets. The prophecy was filled long ago and I’m nowhere near as powerful as Vader…nowhere near it.”

Giving Ashin a kiss on her dirt covered cheek, she looked back towards Qae.

“They’re a work in progress, I do hope even if it’s just a small group we can teach the old ways again and bring the galaxy back into focus. The Force is being pulled into too many ways that it’s starting to strain. It wasn’t meant to be forced to one side or the other – it’s supposed to flow freely and in balance.”

Qae Shena

Super Shaper Puppy!
"I sort of doubt the existence of a prophecy that hasn't been fulfilled - besides, it's not necessary a prophecy when all things are set to balance, as a cycle," Qae said, all but parroting Spencer's logic. "Balance is in nature. It will, inevitably, bring itself back into balance on its own, one way or another. The prophecy is self-fulfilling."

He'd paid attention, apparently.

"Besides, if any one force of the Galaxy is going to bring balance as it stands, it won't be as things stand right now and I have no intention of forcing my will on any others. It's not my place."

That, however, he did not learn from them.

Onith Trill

O
"Little one? Just because you're right this time doesn't entitle you to name calling." Yurik said, and rose out of his seat as the other spectators began to move out of the arena. "You ready to get out of here or do you want to research something over here?"

@[member="Xeni Kraylu"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom