Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A New Evil Rises... Yep, You're Doomed

I can make you dance if I shoot enough bullets at you. I call it the bullet jive, it may not be a long dance though of you're not light on your feet.

And doom on me. Doom on you, doom on you, doom on you! I'm gona sing the doom song now. Doom doom da doom doom doom. Doomy doom doom, doomy doomy doom!

Maybe we can hook up, go on a raid together or something. Take a spin around in my super fly Star Destroyer. You know you want to.

*pulls out my large history book* Lethal Twilek Darth Talon, member of the one sith empire... that was the one time Amar left the republic.... perhaps a namesake or an ancestor I suppose. Vulpesen Espadus Torrevaso, Shadow of Amar, and historian of the galaxy.

@[member="Kaine Zambrano"]

Don't tell me what to do demon wizard from Uriah Heeps album cover Demons and Wizards.

You're just mad cause my SD looks way cooler then yours. That and I'm way cooler than you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom