Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A New Evil Rises... Yep, You're Doomed

Old Man

O
Doom is a funny word, and as history shows, evil is never new.

Evil is an unimaginative, dull creature, and doom a process that requires doing. There is no tragedy in the Universe, only melodrama, in which doom comes from the efforts of one or more individuals engaging in some faulty process that has a chance of succeeding in their short sighted goals, that ultimately only destroy themselves due to their incompetence of skills and choice or the desires of some other person whose desire to live is greater than evil's will to destroy.

Thus I've nothing to fear from you my dear, you're new to the galaxy but your habits are old and spent. You shall sprint for life towards your death, while I leisurely stroll by and watch. But before you vanish from my sight in your massive star desolating death in the split moment you existed, I bid you a welcome, before the ultimate farewell. So then I say:

Hello my dear, it is nice meeting you.

Talon

T
@[member="Old Man"] It is good meeting you to.

@[member="Kaine Zambrano"] I thought I told you, i'm no damn dancer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom