Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A New Evil Rises... Yep, You're Doomed

Orn'komad

Fast Talking Face Reader
@[member="Zarro Verres"] Careful where you're going with that cane, those lekku have brains in them!
@[member="Daxton Bane"] Generally, we want to avoid things that Hitler did. Just, you know,a general rule of thumb.
@[member="Talon"] Wo0t for more Twi'leks! So unfortunate that you're on the wrong side, though.

Talon

T
At the moment all I need is to devolop this character a bit, but who says I can't learn some force powers along the way?

Well always when you are ready. I teach all the forms as well my own special one which uses three blades. I teach standard light, neutral and most dark side combat force disciplines, I can also open the path for alchemy and sorcery if that is of your interest. You need only to go to Roon where I teach at the Templar facility or we can arrange for more private training if you prefer :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom