Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A New Evil Rises... Yep, You're Doomed

Takes a lighter and ignites the bottom part of Vulpesen's book. Oh flames lovely.

Actually biting works much better than slapping. Just ask Tahira........wait that was supposed to be a secret.

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
Dear smelly Sith scum,​
I'm going to kill you.​
- tracyn​

What are we....... jugglers?

Speaking of which you don't happen to have any spare slaves on you? I am conducting new experiments on skin grafting and new new vic....volunteers.

Vulps

CEO of Verres Trading
What did I tell you boy!? *Whacks Vulpesen with his cane, then turns the wooden shaft to the head of Talon for being illiterate.*

History as you so put it is literally littered with examples where books were burned.

First Han Dynasty, all books were burned to signify the start of the new empire. Rome burned all literary works not of the Empire, then Rome itself burned. Dark Ages saw whole libraries set to the torch, before the winds of change. Not to mention the great book burnings in the Berlin before the second world war. Book burning is grand tradition that we must uphold for the good of humanity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom