Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Gathering in the Light

Lori just sort of sat back and watched the interactions of the other teens. Half of her mind was on her Dad and the other adults making their promises to make more promises later at another location. Adults were so...so....silly.

The mere mention of a food fight by [member="Allya Vi'Dreya"] REALLY caught Lori's attention. Oh! She wanted to have that SO BAD! It was MUCH more fun than this moot. And hey, her Dad did bring her here to interact with other Jedi. A food fight was interaction, right? Right??

She snickered as both Allya and [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] teased [member="Jerek Zenduu"] about decorating his hair, much in the same way that she used to tease her twin brother. It was so refreshing to be around such a bubbly and funloving bunch! "Why not ringlets? We could curl his hair in ringlets too and they could bounce when he walks!" She snatched up a brownie with her fingers, having no skill at moving objects with the Force yet. "Should we go in the hall or something? So that we don't get too loud for the adults?"

The Jedi were speaking together and most seemed to be in agreement. He understood that to be a good thing. It was the whole reason he had pulled everyone together. What he was hearing was definitely good And there were more and more Jedi here. The concepts he was hoping to have were exactly what he was looking for. The Jedi Master was letting everyone voice their concerns.

Looking up at Sor-Jan, the Corellian couldn’t help but smirk. He was the type who knew a few things, and was not afraid to voice his concerns. And that was what the group really needed, a Jedi who wasn’t afraid about going against the major counter culture. “I understand the concern, but I do think maybe a council, or a gathering leaders. However we want to call it, just … branding isn’t my strong suit.

“As for your concern, Master Heavenshield, the Council would be Jedi, or our Force related cousins who the group allow direction of the Force groups. Who they report to on their own, be it the Silvers and their military leaders, or Jedi working within an Alliance of rebels? If there are requirements where they need to bring their discussion forward, but I am going to side more with Master Talon here. We should get the Jedi together.” The Jedi nodded.

“What I would like to do is restrict the council, but that the representatives who serve are elected. They do not need to be the leaders of their home areas, but they should be ready to speak on their behalf. For further discussion, I believe we should set up a time today, to gather the ones who wish to discuss this further, while others are able to network further…” He looked to the group.

He listened for a little bit longer. While he seemed quite laid back about the whole thing, Josh was genuinely giving this whole thing a fair bit of thought. He wasn’t the type of man to let a proposal like this go without at least some thought. It was true to him, they needed to build. But perhaps he was being a bit too hesitant... It wasn’t like he couldn’t agree to join in on this, and see how it went. It wasn’t like they couldn’t back out if the conditions ended up being ridiculous. And committing to this now would be a show of good faith. A show that the Silver Jedi Order was wholly willing to work with other Jedi Orders. To show just what they were all about. While most of the Assembly wasn’t here to make the decision with him, he figured they’d mostly feel the same way.

Josh let out a resigned sigh, then, before giving a smile. The group were talking about what to do about representatives right now, but he figured he could interject. Slamming one more drink to wet his tongue, he spoke up once more.

“I suppose there’s no harm in seeing how this goes. We can always build on what we’ve created as we go on.”

With that, he cleared his throat.

“Coren. Whenever you guys are finished deciding on a name, what you want to do about the representative decisions...”

He grinned.

“... You have the Silver Jedi Order’s cooperation.”

That was that then. The Silver Jedi Order was throwing their hat into the ring for this alliance thing. This could either go really good, or really bad. Or just be kinda lame, but Josh doubted it would be like that. Still, he couldn’t help but be hopeful that this whole thing would be good for the Jedi as a whole.

To be the Shield that the galaxy, and it’s people needed...

[member="Coren Starchaser"]

While he would continue to listen to what was going on in the Great Debate, Josh would then turn his attention to something else. He’d kept tabs on the group slowly growing around his former Padawan [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] and had overheard her speaking of him to another child who seemed to be seeking a Master. Rising to his feet and starting to walk toward them, the Jedi Master would completely vanish with the White Curent. Out of sight, out of sense... He had disappeared completely.

A minute passed and Asaraa would feel her hair being rustled around into a giant mess, before a blue bow was tied into it. Josh would suddenly appear in one of the seats nearby the group as he would scan the lot with a small smile spreading across his lips. Looking from person to person, recognizing some, not recognizing others... He turned his attention to Jerek.

“You said you were seeking a Master?”

[member="Loreena Arenais"] [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] [member="Allya Vi'Dreya"] [member="Jerek Zenduu"]

Turning to look to [member="Josh DragonsFlame"] as he spoke, Veiere smiled and offered the man a firm nod of approval, hearing that Master DragonsFlame had confirmed the support of the Silver Jedi Order. This was a huge step in the right direction, as they represented a massive proportion of the Jedi within the wider Galaxy. The meeting was the first step and politics even among the Order could take it's time, yet there was no doubt in his mind that when it came to the crunch, the Jedi would bring the light back into the Galaxy.

The Sith Empire were largely taking over the northern territories, while the First Order were spreading across the western regions. Veiere had spoken with representatives of the First Order in the past, thanks to Commenor's previous political arrangements. Compared to the Sith, the First Order still followed the rules and regimes of Imperialism. There was a great deal of control there as opposed to the Sith Emperor whom had shown himself to be a vile antagonist and practitioner of the Dark Side of the Force. Both sides would continue to contribute to the war effort, to the countless lives lost...Thanks to [member="Darth Carnifex"], Commenor had been forced to openly speak out to the Galaxy for it's living in the ideals of freedom, social justice and eventual peace. They had always stood with the just side, and tried for a long time to keep the enemy from barking at their door; that time had since passed.

From Jedi to King, King to Jedi and with all the mistakes and benefits in between; Veiere was glad to be back amongst his own people where he truly felt he belonged. They were all different, yet all fought for the same reasons and soon, would be supporting one another side by side. Veiere didn't know the details of [member="Coren Starchaser"]'s plans, yet they had discussed the basics in private. This Council would be for the best of all organizations, groups and Temples; they would find their middle-ground and do what they could to strengthen and return balance once again.

[member="Jerek Zenduu"] | [member="Sor-Jan Xantha"] | [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] | [member="Jend-Ro Quill"] | [member="Kei Amadis"] | [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] | [member="Token Waters"] | [member="Ragnarac"] | [member="Coci Heavenshield"] | [member="Michael Sardun"]
[member="Laertia Io"] | [member="Kahne Porte"] | [member="Cedric Grayson"] | [member="Loreena Arenais"] | [member="Bekk Mag'ra"] | [member="Coren Starchaser"] | [member="Calder Icehammer"] | [member="Tiland Kortun"] | [member="Elara Amadis"]

"HEYHEHEHEHEHE—"

Jerek's aborted protest as the snack was pulled from his hands turned into laughter as he watched Allya flip over his shoulder in the attempt. He leaned over his girlfriend, now laying on her back in his lap, unable to contain it enough to even breathe. Asaraa's teasing about his hair only made it harder to stop, imagining ribbons and bells in his hair was too goofy a scenario to even be upset about.

When he could draw a breath, the boy used it to blurt out, "Maybe Allya's needs the bells, she's the one who tries to be sneaky." Glancing down at her sprawled out across him, he added, "Today's demonstration notwithstanding."

With Allya's head in close proximity, and freed of their brownie burden, Jerek found himself lightly running his hands through her hair this time. His laughter had finally subsided to a lighter giggle, quiet enough to hear Lori make her own suggestions. Ribbons and bells in ringlets, the padawan was starting to feel quite pretty already just sitting here talking about the idea, and he reached up a hand to his hair to bounce it upon his palm. His stomach was starting to get sore from all the exertion from laughter now.

The quieter girl was right about their noise level, though, and he nodded and looked back to the door to the hallway. "Yeah, we probably should move before we get yelled at." The hand he was using to gently stroke Allya's hair moved to under her shoulder, gently urging her up from his lap. When she stood, he used it to brush the crumbs from his lap, and glanced down for only a moment to see them gone. When he looked up, he of the long hair himself, Master DragonsFlame, was standing there talking to him.

Rushing to stand, the padawan jostled Allya as he bumped into her from behind, blushing at his nervous clumsiness. He didn't even notice much beyond the master's sudden appearance and the words 'seeking a master', which now seemed to hover in his mind in bright, neon letters. Pushing his chair back with a foot, Jerek cleared enough space to give a proper bow as he had been taught when greeting dignitaries and esteemed Jedi like Josh DragonsFlame.

When he came back up, the boy looked meekly into the brown eyes of the man, tensely curling his toes as his heart seemed to quicken in anxiousness, his stomach turning at what he was certain was an inadequate display of propriety for the man's station. "Yes, Master, I was looking for a master to train me. I kind of got..." the stream of events surged through his mind: the bombardment of Korriban, flying with the Raging Nexu squadron, fighting alongside the New Republic and Confederacy, "away from it..." a look of consternation crossed his face at his guilty admission, "for a while."

[member="Allya Vi'Dreya"] | [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] | [member="Loreena Arenais"] | [member="Josh DragonsFlame"]​

He was so cute. Those noises, that way his face scrunched up, to how he stumbled over his words. How was she able to have someone so amazing in her life? What had she ever done to deserve this? Nothing. She was a Sith, she had done horrible things. She had done things that made her sick at night, and haunted her sleep. In no existence did she deserve to be this happy, and have this young man care about her so. As his hands ran through her silken brown hair, she felt like she could just melt. His laughter was infectious, it filled her heart and soul with a warmth it had never known before she had met him. He was kind, and considerate, he protected her, his touch wasn't painful, but instead it was amazing. She didn't have to sacrifice herself to make him happy, to please him. All the things she had ever known in life were like dust in the wind, because of him. And she was happy.

She grinned at Lori. “Right? It sounds like a lot of fun....I just erm, have to be careful haha...” Her eyes flicked over to the Lords of Light. They had a right to their beliefs. But here she was, a dark sider, a Sith trained girl in their midst. Even if she had Master Starchaser's permission, even if she had made sure to block off her own force powers, if they KNEW it's doubtful they would trust her. Why would they? Until she met Jerek, she wouldn't have trusted her either.

Soon, she was gently moved from his lap. She wasn't worried, she could sit there again later. They were in public after all, it was natural. She grinned and stuck her tongue out at him in a playful manner. “Hehe, that was nice.” It was then, that Josh appeared in front of them, Asa with ribbons in her hair, and she laughed heavily. They had fought side by side once. He was powerful as they came, a clear match for Uncle Tacitus, and Uncle Adron. Maybe even Uncle Cardinal! No, it never crossed her mind that he could even potentially a match for her father. Because, why should a mortal man ever be a match for a god?

She grinned at the man as her boyfriend tried to bowl her over. The girl laughed heavily and smirked, lightly nudging her clumsy boy. “Hello again Master Dragonsflame, good to see you well. I haven't seen you since the battle on Kashyyyk!” Her eyes then went wide, as it began to dawn on her. Training. Jerek needed to be trained. Of course he did, he had to get stronger. He had to become better, more capable. That wouldn't happen unless he was. It was a good thing! She wanted it so much. His light could get brighter, he would be more able to defend himself, to push back the darkness. To become the Jedi of his dreams, the Jedi she saw inside him!

However.....

It also meant, Jerek had to be away from her. It made sense right? He had to be, if he was with his master. She wasn't a Jedi, she wasn't always at the Rest. It would be weeks in between times they could be together. Especially because.....it was that time wasn't it? She had to finish her own training, back at the Sith Temple. The Sith Temple....Would Jerek still come to her if she broke? Her back throbbed, the wounds of the horrific tortures they put her through covered her body, and in that moment, she was vastly aware of them. She twitched a bit, as fear gripped her heart. They would cut her again, beat her, berate her. If they learned she had been here, had dated a Jedi......the pain would be unbearable, as they used images of the one she loved against her. This was to be expected. It's how it always was. They pushed you, twisted you, molded you further and further into the image they thought was correct.

Allya moved behind Jerek, and reached out, grabbing his shirt for dear life, and in front of the master buried her face in his back, tears streaming down onto his shirt. She didn't want to go away. She didn't want to become Vexia again. He had taught her so much....that it was okay to be herself! That she didn't have to hurt. That love wasn't painful, but wonderful. That the Jedi were not the monsters the Sith told her, that people had FACES. Names. They were wonderful to get to know, to protect, to stand next to. By Manda she did not want to become that again, she didn't want to become so numb that she couldn't feel anything. She loved feeling, and exploring her emotions, she loved seeing the beauty in the galaxy. To feel hurt, to feel joy, to feel sadness, to feel everything. But...she had to finish her own training...

Worthless, so talented and yet unable to truly give into her hate, what is she doing? Is this really the daughter of Darth Metus? How can she be so smart and yet so utterly hopeless as a Sith? A year in the torture chamber should change that, give her something to truly hate. She is not to leave the Nexus under any circumstances. We will force her to break.

In her mind, she relieved those horrible moments, and she internally screamed from the most horrifying agony that anyone could imagine. However, then hands came, strong and kind, they pulled her from it. They warmed her, kept her safe, guided her. Uncle Cardinal.....So kind, so strong. He taught her it was okay to be passionate. Introduced her to Uncle Tacitus. So dark, but so emotional, so kind, even in his cruelty. He protected her, guided her in the dark side. They showed her there was so much more to the force than what the Sith Instructors would have had her believe. That it was okay for her to feel, to want, to desire, it was okay for her to feel hurt and want to be comforted. That it was okay for her to be Passion. But, that place would crush her if she went back.

I will break free from those chains......but..... Her eyes looked to Jerek, as she thought in her mind. Is it okay if this one remained? Her eyes opened wide and she shook her head. Hands quickly went up and wiped away the tears. She wasn't in pain. Jerek was here, right here, she just had to stay next to him, right? Then...what if...she tried? Their voices, it didn't matter. Not when he kissed her, not when he stroked her hair, or when they just played games. Nothing mattered. She didn't want to be a god anymore. She didn't want to be the king. She just wanted to be a girl....his girl. And she had to support him, even when it was hard.

She nuzzled her face into Jerek's back, and then pushed him forward. “Master Dragonsflame. Would you take Jerek as your padawan? He will make this hard, and think he isn't good enough, or you are to busy. But, he is very talented. Strong, kind hearted, smart, with a powerful connection to the force...Stubborn. He needs someone equally strong and stubborn to train him, or he may get lost.”

She took a step away and moved over to Asa a bit. There was only one way. She had to get stronger too. She wouldn't go back to the Temple to finish her Sith training. She refused to become someone else. She refused to become someone Jerek would hate. “Asa. This may come out of no where. But, would you train me, the way you would train a Jedi? I...I can't promise to be Light, I can't promise I would be the best pupil. That I will only learn from you. But....I trust you. And this isn't something I'm asking lightly. I...” She could be disowned.....she could be hated...or disappoint them all. “I need to learn focus, control. I can't learn that as I am, I'm not looking for someone to take me through the deepest mysteries of the force. But to train me further in combat, to spar against, to meditate with, someone with enough skill and knowledge to help me learn to control my own emotions some. To temper them. To help with what Jerek has started in me....to teach me...morals. I lack so much knowledge of right or wrong, of what is good or bad, I look at a situation and I don't often have a clue beyond what I think Jerek would like or hate. Will you teach me? I won't take up much of you time, I promise....but I have no one else I would feel comfortable with.” She was lost in Jerek. The idea of being separated from him was unacceptable. But if she was being trained too, they could still see each other often, if they were together everything would be okay. She didn't want to go back....She wanted to stay her. To stay someone Jerek could love.

[member="Jerek Zenduu"]
[member="Josh DragonsFlame"]
[member="Coren Starchaser"]
[member="Loreena Arenais"]
[member="Asaraa Vaashe"]

Josh watched with a curious expression as Jerek would affirm that he was looking for a Master, with all the nerves and little jitters of a young man that didn't seem sure of himself. One who's confidence had been whittled away. But it was [member="Allya Vi'Dreya"] that stunned him the most. The both of them knew why Josh had come. They knew that Josh had overheard. They knew what he was about to offer. And he could feel Allya's pain. He hadn't had the chance to speak with her during the battle on Kashyyyk, with all that had been happening. But his expression softened as he felt that pain skyrocket, knowing full well what was wrong. She didn't want to be apart from someone that she held a very high affection for. He knew the feeling well. He knew the feeling of not wanting to let go.

And yet, she was the one to ask.

She was the one to ask for him to train Jerek. He watched as she tried her best to wipe the tears away, shove her pain to the side to do what was best for Jerek. This sort of self-sacrifice in a Sith... It was... Well... Josh wasn't sure if he knew how to react.

He closed his eyes then, letting out an exhale. These kids were making him feel older and older by the minute.

But when he opened his eyes, he greeted the two with a gentle smile. He waited for the girl to give her request to Asaraa, before he gave his own response.

"Of course."

He let the answer hang a moment.

"Of course I'll train him. It's why I'm here anyway. Can't let a potential top prospect go to waste, aye?"

Even as he grinned from his jest though, his soft eyes showed he'd been moved. These were the kinds of people that he knew he could trust the future of this Order with. Jerek, a young man who didn't see much ego in himself, with people around him to remind him that he could do great things. And Allya, who while she was still a Sith... Perhaps one day, she'd walk with them as an equal. He could see it, really. All that he knew of her from her files, who she was born to, and his guesses at how she was probably brought up... To be able to make this kind of sacrifice for someone else, it showed that there was indeed a great good in her. One he knew that Asaraa was capable of fostering.

Speaking of, he turned to her and [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] in turn.

"I trained Asaraa myself. She's one of my star pupils. And has a good heart. You're in good hands with her."

[member="Jerek Zenduu"]

In the middle of a meeting of Jedi, a meeting with the purpose of deciding the fat of the Jedi, or at least their future direction the very last thing that anyone ever thought they'd see was something akin to an emotional breakdown. The mental skills normally associated with the force weren't Asaraa's strong suit, they never had been but even she could feel the waves of pain rolling off the dark-skinned girl, like a sea, an ocean of agony spreading out, washing over the meeting. She was like a lodestone, the intense outpouring of emotion lighting up the force as the girl clung to Jerek's back like a drowning sailor holding on for dear life. Asaraa wasn't entirely sure what had triggered this change, had sent Allya from a teasing playful sprite into this person riven by fear and pain.

It was like a dance playing out in front of her eyes, the way the girl's emotions shifted and swirled, how she went to the heights of panic and then down again, opening up to something else. She could only watch as she pushed forward the boy who was obviously providing her with some kind of support. It was almost Jedi-like, that willingness to give up on that safety, to push someone forward to what was good for them, it was something to aspire to. She wasn't entirely sure if she could push away a rock she was relying so heavily on. The request for Josh to be the one to train Jerek, it was actually kind of sweet, and she found herself nodding along, she of all people could appreciate how capable a Master Josh was, and she knew the younger blonde would do well with him. The request though, now that took her off-guard, leaving her blinking in surprise as everyone's eyes settle on her. Well...this was turning out to be an interesting little meeting, not going anywhere like she had expected. The young knight cleared her throat and glanced around at the others. "I mean...I'm not really the best teacher, I'm barely more than a Padawan but, sure." After a speech like that, there really wasn't any other answer she could give was there? Not that Josh was helping, it was really nice to hear the praise but, no pressure right? "I could always use a sparring partner, and I'm sure we'd spend less time staring in the mirror than the long blonde dream team over there." The girl inclined her head in Josh's direction, smirking at Jerek. "I mean, I'm sure you've got a lot more than what Jerek will hate, not just the Jedi, it's all about finding your moral code and your path, the one that you can look back on and be happy with. Someone a lot wiser than me pointed that you, and you know what, he was right. If I can help you figure that out, then that's a job well done."

[member="Josh DragonsFlame"] | [member="Allya Vi'Dreya"] | [member="Jerek Zenduu"]​

Jerek searched the master's face, looking for any signs of the disapproval he knew was coming. He expected a lecture, a chiding about how important it was to stay committed to completing his training to become a Jedi Knight. How the life of a Jedi was difficult and that only with constant work and dedication could he maintain it. How the risk of falling into complacency or giving in to emotions was ever-present and that the Jedi were there to safeguard their own members in addition to the galaxy at large. These were all the values and morals that had been impressed upon him as a youngling, things drilled into his head by teaching masters that the little voice inside him had repeated often over the recent past, and they were what the padawan expected to fall on his ears.

But that's not what he heard.

What Jerek heard instead was the passionate voice of his girlfriend, speaking out in his favor as she pushed him forward. Her impassioned speech first ran over his faults, some he was surprised to hear from Allya, unaware that she had seen that in him already. The boy didn't have time to be embarrassed, however, as she switched tack to speaking out in favor of him and pleaded with Master DragonsFlame to train him. He turned back to look at her, the expression in his eyes mixed between astonishment and adoration. That the Sith girl could step up to speak on his behalf, it was something he had never expected, and Jerek couldn't have been happier to be with her than in that moment.

He wanted to reach out to Allya, to pull her into his arms and kiss her. But he was robbed of the opportunity, both from the company nearby and from Allya herself, who turned to Asaraa as well. The look in Jerek's eyes turned from adoration to pride, his heart swelled for her taking a step towards learning from the lightside, to learning what it meant to be a Jedi. Jerek knew how much she feared her family's reprisal, they were Sith and expected her to be the same. That Allya was willing to risk so much of this to follow her own path and set her own course, it made him immensely proud of her.

With students like these, perhaps there was hope for the Jedi after all.

As both Master DragonsFlame and Asaraa agreed to their requests, Jerek felt his heart burst with joy. He tried to contain it, but he couldn't help but tremble a little as he gave a slight bow to the long-haired Jedi, "Thank you, Master. I won't let you down. I promise."

Only then did he whirl around and take Allya in his arms, planting a kiss on her lips. An electric feeling tingled on Jerek's mouth as he kissed her, flooding his body with a giddy warmth. The moment seemed to stretch on forever in his mind, though it only lasted a split second. When he broke apart, the padawan felt his cheeks grow warm as they flushed with embarrassment at the affectionate display, and dropped his arms from their embrace with his girlfriend, suddenly shy. "You'll do really well in your training, Allya, I know it." The padawan was suddenly cool and professional at once, and then he turned to Josh once more. "I'm ready to start whenever you are, Master."

Master. His master.

At last.

[member="Allya Vi'Dreya"] | [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] | [member="Loreena Arenais"] | [member="Josh DragonsFlame"]​

Allya grinned wide as Asa said yes. She admitted, part of her expected to be told she wasn't worth the time. That she was a Sith, to be questioned why she wanted to do this. But she figured the Jedi around her had a good idea as to why. It wasn't as if they were being subtle about it, and her emotions flowed like water. She wasn't a deceptive style of Sith. It wasn't in her nature. She nodded firmly at [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] and gave her such a warm smile. “Yes, Josh and Jerek are very pretty boys. The amount of time they must spend in front of a mirror each day is astounding. I at least know Jerek does! And well. I'm not looking for someone to teach me all the secrets. I don't need you to be best. I just need to lea-..”

The young dark sider was completely interrupted in the most amazing of ways. [member="Jerek Zenduu"] full on spun her around. She gazed into his eyes and as he kissed her, she returned it in a dazed shock. It always sent such electricity through her. Each touch, each kiss, each time she heard his voice had taught her that love did not have to hurt. For a girl who had gotten used to being abused, to being broken, and had simply thought of herself as a weapon, this was addictive. He showed her it was okay to be herself, okay to follow her own path. She loved her family dearly, but Jerek showed her so much more.

Because of all this, her heart longed to stay at his side. To make sure he stayed light, stayed on the path he wanted to be on. At Eshan, as he began to put her safety above others, she simply showed him that was wrong. That they had to put others first. And here, she knew he would be away from her side a lot more, but he needed to be trained. If what it took to stay at his side, was to learn his morals, to figure out how to become more light, and to give up the foolish pursuit of power, why wouldn't she do so? He had never asked her to change, but his affection naturally made her desire to. After all, what was power, when she could have Jerek's kiss? It seemed a rather silly thing. Why be a god when she could be a girl? Why try to take over the galaxy, when she could stand beside the one she loved?

She had always been taught that peace was a lie. And yet, in that moment, as his lips touched hers, and they kissed, she was at peace, even if it was fleeting. However, once he pulled away, and her mind remembered where she was, her face flushed, and she gave off an adorable squeak. She cleared her throat and stood up tall. Allya bowed deeply to Asa and [member="Josh DragonsFlame"] . “Thank you, so much. And Asaraa. You will do fine. As I was saying. I don't need someone to show me everything. Just be there for me. Spar with me, talk with me, meditate with me, tell me when my thoughts are wrong, and show me why. Because, before I met this guy,” She pushed her thumb in Jerek's direction, “I never had anyone show me these things. Even my mom, though she wasn't what I am, honor doesn't place a high value on a lot of things.”

The little Sithling fidgeted still, embarrassed about the sudden public kiss in front of Asa and Josh. But, at least this way there wasn't really any doubt. Better to be honest about these sorts of things! Besides, the happy, dopey little grin she got from the kiss still hadn't left her face.

Lori was the quiet one. For once. That was something her twin brother would never believe. Between the two of them she was always the chattier and eager one. But not this time. Now she was the one watching and observing. It was funny how some people sought out others for training. She had her own reasons for asking her Dad [member="Veiere Arenais"] to do so. She needed it and she wanted him in her life more. Plus it was a great way to ensure that he wouldn't go Dark again. Or so she figured.

She had heard stories from her Mom of [member="Josh DragonsFlame"] . He was a real goofball, a jokester and funny guy. He was sort of like an uncle, though Lori didn't really know him enough to be comfortable to call him that. Especially here!

Lori snatched up another dessert for herself and stuffed her face, guessing that they weren't going to go out into the hallway to be away from the adults. But that's okay. Some other time. The meeting or moot looked to be over anyways. Soon they'd all be going to their respective homes.

[member="Jerek Zenduu"] [member="Allya Vi'Dreya"] [member="Asaraa Vaashe"]

Both offers were accepted, and the two appeared to be thrilled at that. The exchange they shared made the Jedi Master lower and scratch his head though. That was a bit much, wasn't it? Regardless, it was the thrill of the moment and it'd been spurred on by such. He could let it slide. Though he would look toward [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] after the fact.

"If you're hoping to share in that kind of revelry, I'm afraid you're out of luck for the time being" Josh joked toward Asaraa in turn, shooting her a grin. "I don't think Ra, nor your own flame would appreciate that. Suppose you'll just have to wait a little longer."

Making a kissy face at her just to get her goat a bit more, he would then turn to the duo.

"It does seem like the festivities are winding down. I'd recommend the lot of you retire before long and prepare for your training. Getting in the right headspace before you begin is definitely something to consider."

He noted the presence of [member="Loreena Arenais"] now that he was in a bit more close proximity to her... She seemed familiar, but he couldn't place the why.

[member="Allya Vi'Dreya"] [member="Jerek Zenduu"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom