Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Common Cause for Celebration

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Kay smiled as the Throne Room was beginning to become abuzz with activity. So many people started to flood in through the doors. Both [member="Darben Skirae"] and [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"] were spotted, though they were still a bit too far for her to even wave at them.

She looked to [member="Silfe Sosuri"] as the lady approached and smiled, bowing her head to her. "It is coming along rather well. However my office and bedchambers still need a lot of work." Seeing the devestation there, the books lost in the rubble was a bit hard to swallow. But it could've been much worse. Kay shook her head a little as Silfe offered help. "Just enjoy yourself, that's all that I ask. And stay inside for I plan on calling upon you and others once everyone has arrived." Oh yes she had quite the ceremony prepared.

Her eyes fell on her husband [member="Veiere Arenais"] as he stepped in. He was looking handsome as always and she was quite pleased that his past mistakes were forgiven. His redemption in the eyes of the Commenori was complete. He was a hero King, and one that helped them to regain their freedom. Seeing a holo of Veiere bound on the Sith Emperor's platform was tough to bear. He was nearly executed on that dark day. But luck was on their side. And hope.

[member="Daxton Bane"] was easily spotted when he arrived. The leader of the Red Ravens was well known, given his years of visiting the planet and furthering his great work with his hospital. The Zabrak even had a hand in helping with the liberation, giving Kay hope when he had visited over the guise of wanting to paint a mural. He was a clever one, and a loyal friend to the Commenori.

The music changed, the tune of great fanfare was presented as [member="Kaine Australis"] entered the room. Kay watched with amusement and joined in the applause as he approached. In truth she owed him a lot. He had worked so hard in getting the liberation underway, not to mention the fact that he was one of the ones that managed to get her to safety and in much needed medical care.

Kay bowed her head to him. "Olivia sends her regards. She would be here to greet you personally, but unfortunately her duties at keeping this celebration running smoothly has her a bit preoccupied." Oh it'd be interesting to see just how the Head of the House would react upon seeing the Mandalorian that broke many walls and floors in the Palace.

"I'm so glad that you could make it. Please stick around in earshot as I'll be calling upon you soon." He was of course going to be awarded, along with many.

The arrival of [member="Drystan Marakos"] was also noted. Was she glowing? Kay wasn't quite certain as her own Force signature was hidden out of habit. Whether it had come to be known by everyone that she was a Force User, she wasn't certain. For so long it had been her secret. It was hard to think of a future where such a thing wouldn't matter.

Kay bowed her head to her and gave a welcoming smile. "Thank you for coming.
And for all of your efforts. Stick close for the moment as I'll be addressing everyone soon."

Her eyes fell on [member="Rick Kaloo"] as he walked in. The look of shellshock was still evident in his eyes and in the way that he reacted to the whole situation. Hopefully he'll recover soon. And hopefully he too would come when she called upon him. He was one of her rescuers and a hero.

It was hard to miss [member="Tathra Khaeus"] as he approached. The guests seemed to give way as the massive being made his way towards where Kay and Veiere stood. His behaviour seemed passive, but she wasn't entirely sure if it could be believed. Wasn't he attacking her soldiers and allies? Was he working with the Sith or someone else? And most importantly, what was he doing here? "No...no we have not.
I do hope that your arrival does not come with a cause for alarm..."

[member="Micah"] [member="Allyson Locke"] [member="Jyoti Nooran"] [member="Xi Rell"] [member="Caedyn Arenais"]

The last time Daxton faced Mandalorians they were on opposite sides of the battlefield. While he never got to spar wth their Supreme Leader, the Sith’s impact was far reaching and quite diabolical. Not only poisoning the atmosphere, but tainting their gene pool they held so dear. And yet here they were polite guests on the same side of the conflict. The irony was so sweet and utter chaotic, he could not help but smile.

Maybe one day, the fickle fingers of fate might give them a chance to measure up against one another. Daxton would relish that day indeed, if only to acquire some of those genes to study and perhaps augment his special projects.

Raising a glass of spirits in toast to the Mandalorian he smiled as he drained it one gulp. A fresh refill arrived as soon as the glass touched the bar’s surface, as the server was smart enough to keep the Zabrak well entertained and lubricated.

Krenis Skirata

K
Krenis wasn't one for celebrations and parties. They were too public for his comfort, yet he was still on Commenor. He had been separated from the rest of the Alliance forces during the battle, and had fallen in with a party of guerillas. He'd thrown in with them and had some nasty firefights during the battle, taken a few hits that he wished he hadn't. And know there was an invite to a formal affair in formal dress.

He wasn't even sure what he had that was formal. Old Republic Clone Wars formal uniform? Galactic Alliance? Black tie? None of them quite suited who he was and his situation, so he had gone shopping, returning to the palace in a swanky, quasi-military cut jacket and trouser combination that he had sewn his own patch onto. Nobody would really recognize it, but it got the impression across.

He strode into the palace, showing his invite and ensuring he was unarmed, before slipping into the party.

[member="Caedyn Arenais"] wouldn't have to look very hard in order to find his beloved twin. In fact, she made it quite easy for him to do so. And how did she manage that? Well she entered into the throne room with a cheery face and a dress to match. In fact, her dress had a bunch of little lights in it that twinkled and seemed to move in waves with every movement that she made. Where did she get it one might ask? From a dear friend of hers that liked to experiment in weird fashion.

She didn't need to weave through the crowd. They parted for her, mostly due to her dress than probably at being recognized. Lori didn't come alone either. She had some of her crew that were no doubt on their way in after going through security. [member="Daiya"] and [member="Orrico Wayke"] were sure to be following close behind. That is unless they had changed her mind. No matter though! She knew people here too.

This was a party and she was going to have a blast! Hopefully the speeches and such wouldn't be too long or boring. It was going to be a great chance to catch up with her brother though. They had a LOT of catching up to do. A whole lot!

There were reasons why Jairdain had not been present during much of the struggle for Commenor's freedom. She was not about to admit any of them to anybody here though. What mattered now she was here to support these people.

Choosing not to take a place of prominence, she was sure to go unnoted among everybody. Smiling warmly though, she would be easy to approach if one decided to. For now, she would stand to the side and not draw any attention to her presence.

Wearing a blue gown with some gems along the hems and across her chest, she certainly fit in with all the glamor. A matching scarf or shawl covered her hair and wrapped down around her arms, hanging down her back. This type of outfit was like what her people would have worn for solemn ceremonies, she felt it would be fitting here.

In silence, she observed what was going on around her through the Force and just took things easy.

​Tathra's stature was unwavering even as the accumulated critique of those who's visage carried to him might have been capable of toppling a star system. He could feel their prejudice, their arrogance in superiority of the inherently frail lives they lived. They were prudes of truth, they found it abhorrent.

​"Not as of yet, Monarch." ​Tathra's eyes glowed with ambiguity as his shielded eyelids blinked sideways, unlike a typical humanoid. His eyes ventured to Veiere, his head lifting slightly as his eyes pursued the movement and buzz of response in regards to his bold entrance across the groupings of individuals that filled the large throne room.

​As his eyes moved around the room, viewing those in-front of him - he spoke. ​"This is the third or fourth time I've been here on this planet. But - the last visit was for one purpose. I was a scourge that made its way across your sacred grounds with such fortitude that it was but I and those who cowered that remained on the field. An accomplishment for the sake of notoriety- ​his eyes moving back to Veiere as he half spoke to both Monarch's ​-It was not personal. Informing you of that is one reason why I am, here."

​Eyes shifting back to the Commenori Queen as his head slowly lowered, both eyes falling on her as he observed her. A lowly maggot of frail flesh and bone to his eye. He saw her heat, the thump of her heart as he pressed a little closer, his upper chassis leaning forward by a mere few inches as his nostrils flared. He could smell her wound.

​"I'd be at fault were I not to indulge my own curiosity and discover more about this society. I find myself lacking interest in your combative abilities." ​He half-shrugged, his opinion might not have mattered or been beneficial to share but he cared to embolden himself. He would insult them, and they would do nothing. ​"I would hear from both mouths. You. Commenori King." ​Tathra's eyes held the Queen's for a moment before shifting to the King. ​"Come here Monarch. I offer an exchange of words."

​| [member="Lady Kay"] | [member="Veiere Arenais"] | [member="Drystan Marakos"] | [member="Silfe Sosuri"] | [member="Kaine Australis"] |​

[member="Darben Skirae"] [member="Veiere Arenais"] [member="Lady Kay"]

She had nearly walked into the massive beast, just I hes away as she stopped watching him pass as she raised a brow and then grabbed a drink that was passing by and took a sip...mmmm...she had missed the wine from this planet and before she and her husband left the hold would be full of wine....ok maybe not fully full they still needed to go and check on their shop see if it was standing still

seems like their busy and...ugh this crowd is thick I say will make our way to them slowly yea? That is if the ceremony doesn't start before we reach them hahaha

Truth be told that...thing gave off a bad vibe to stardust and he was heading right for the monarchs. Taking darbens hand she would be slowly making her way towards them

Darben Skirae was in agreement, he wished to see how [member="Lady Kay"] and [member="Veiere Arenais"] were doing, they were close friends after all. And maybe he would come back to being a Minister, he planned on it. Planned to discuss it, at least. And apparently he didn't have much say since [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"] was already taking him by the hand and pulling him over. He couldn't help but laugh a bit as she did. "I'm coming, I'm coming."

@Jairdain @Tathra Khaeus [member="Loreena Arenais"]

Everyone was starting to filter in as music lured them into the beautifully appointed Throne Room. It was a very large space and therefore even as the room filled, it did not feel overwhelming to have so many within. At [member="Lady Kay"]'s request that she stay nearby, Silfe bowed her head in acquiescence. She was curious as to what Lady Kay could be calling on her for, but as always she served the Queen.

There were many people who had spotted Commenor's Monarchs and had started to head their way to greet them as the ball began. Silfe simply smiled warmly to the King who always seemed uncomfortable in situations like this, touched his arm in reassurance and then Silfe stepped back to give them space to greet guests. She was no longer the Minister of Foreign Affairs and to some degree, was glad she did not have to play politic this evening. Her ankle was going to be sore by the end of the night, but she didn't mind the mild discomfort resulting from hours in heels. Silfe was tall, but these heels were required to keep the ball gown from dragging the floor.

Upon seeing [member="Drystan Marakos"], she approached the woman who had saved her life. She returned the feeling of delight with some of her own. "I believe my good health is a great deal thanks to you, Master Jedi. You look very lovely this evening. I trust you have recovered as well?"

[member="Veiere Arenais"] [member="Caedyn Arenais"] [member="Loreena Arenais"] [member="Jairdain"] [member="Darlyn Excron"] [member="Kaine Australis"]

The most she had known of parties were racous celebrations in a bar which always seemed to culminate in someone getting beer poured all over them, or tangled in fisticuffs. Perhaps she might consider the goofy affairs as a child a party, in honor of someone's birthday sometimes, or sometimes just because it was Taungsday. They typically consisted of food, desserts and games made for children —she had enjoyed them when she was a child herself, but those days were behind her. This party, however, was a much different affair, of the likes she'd never experienced before.

Lori had helped her get ready, of course. The girl wouldn't have had any idea what to wear, outside of her normally grubby attire. The older girl had made some kind of noise with her tongue when she'd said that, and soon Daiya was dressed in a blue, floral dress with silvery shoes that felt more like slippers than something you wore out in public. The lack of pockets was sorely bothering her, though, leaving the girl without anywhere to carry a proper weapon. How did anyone stay safe at parties dressed like this?

Daiya had followed Lori to the party entrance, but they had gotten separated somehow inside. For once, however, the girl was not accompanied by her guardian Wookiee. Had he been there, the crowds would have generally parted ways, people didn't like to cross Wookiees for some reason. If they knew Tawrro, though, they'd know he wasn't the kind of violent madclaw that some liked to associate Wookiees with. Not that Tawrro did much to dispel the commonly held notion to let the Wookiee win, or walk through crowds, or whatever the case may be. In this case, it was up to Daiya to navigate them herself.

The bodies pressed in at her, but somehow the girl still felt naked among them. The dress that bared her arms and shoulders also left no room for her standard fare of weapons. Not that any were allowed tonight in any case, but just one small holdout blaster would have relieved the girl's fluttering heart as she stepped through the crowd. Her small size gave her an advantage in that case, and the girl bobbed and weaved through the throngs of partygoers, dodging elbows and dancing around wayward souls with little regard for their surroundings. If she was honest with herself, this was the way she liked it. She had been better at it when she was younger, and smaller, but Daiya still felt the return to her more carefree days as she nimbly maneuvered through the party, flitting aimlessly through the crowds.

The teen found herself a secluded part of the party, and took the moment to lift a hand to check her hair. The normal curls had been beaten into submission, straightened with the help of a sincere amount of styling equipment, chemicals and pure luck. The blue and pink highlights seemed to have survived the ordeal mostly unscathed, if a bit more dull. The girl was especially proud of how well the dress color matched the blue in her hair and nails, as if the outfit had been dyed just to her liking before she ever stepped foot in the store. She allowed herself a small smile at the thought, beaming to no one in particular, and suddenly realized her smile shone on another blue-attired woman taking refuge on the sidelines.

Daiya couldn't help but feel drawn to her for some reason. A tingling at the back of her mind, or an itch in her palms, she wasn't sure what it was. The girl stepped closer to the woman, drawing up alongside her. "So, what did you do in the battle? You fought for Commenor, right?"

[member=Jairdain] | [member="Loreena Arenais"]​

[member="Tathra Khaeus"] was not a figure that Veiere was familiar with, he certainly didn't recognize the Draelvasierian species, which gave the King more than enough genuine intrigue to look to the male as he had approached both Veiere and his wife, [member="Lady Kay"]. It was unfortunate for those around them whom might have wished to speak to the Monarchs, for this one had something of an intimidating presence, yet made no initial moves to disturb the peace save for a certain lack of social regard.

Veiere moved closer to Kay's side, placing his right hand gently against her stomach and silently suggesting she step away while he would put himself between the Queen and their new Guest. Tathra had spoken boldly, almost as though he did not care for the consequences that might befall him for showing up to such a ceremony, having openly admitted to being present on the battlefield during the world's liberation and as part of the opposition no less. At least, that was what Veiere had understood from the Draelvasier dialect, a thickly accent not alike those of Commenor.

"An exchange of words, you shall have" Veiere responded, though his tone of voice had shifted to mimic his guard that had been aroused by the figures appearance and behavior. "My Queen has other guests to attend to, if you do not mind" Veiere added, the question a rhetorical one as he turned to look to his wife and gesture her on towards the others before he would return his gaze to Tathra and extend a hand in the opposite direction; "If you'll please" he concluded, asking that Tathra walk with him.

[member="Darben Skirae"] | [member="Micah"] | [member="Silfe Sosuri"] | [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"] | [member="Lady Kay"] | [member="Drystan Marakos"] | [member="Kaine Australis"] | [member="Daxton Bane"] | [member="Allyson Locke"] | [member="Rick Kaloo"] | [member="Tathra Khaeus"]

Caedyn Arenais

C
Interacting with: [member="Loreena Arenais"].
cae_breaker_by_kioxes-dc8yrxo.png
"So you are here!".

Caedyn called out to his Twin-Sister with a big smile on his face, stepping on in approach and opening his arms to take [member="Loreena Arenais"] into a big brotherly hug. Even though Commenor was back in their families hands again, they had both still been off doing their own thing, what with their different lives outside of their parents legacy. Cae had certainly missed his Sister, even if she so often caught him off guard with all her tricks and traps, there was no better friend or person he trusted in his life more than he did Lori.

"And...You're all sparkly" he added with a fond chuckle, pulling away only to look down at what silly outfit she had chosen for the occasion in emphasis of his difference in taste. "I guess Dad told you not to go leaving his sight huh!" He soon teased musingly, "Can't miss ya wearing that thing!" he gave her a gentle nudge with his fist to her shoulder playfully before looking around the vast room, over-crowded and rarely a wall in sight from where they two stood.

"Speaking of Dad, I saw him not long ago. Mom's here too, of course. You know she can't miss this sorta thing" he rolled his eyes with a short laugh, they had a few familiar friends here, though for the most part Caedyn's experience with these things often ran back to the conversation about how proud their parents must be or questions as to how their family was coping and what news there was of Commenor...As if he would talk about such things with people he didn't rightly know...Hell, he could hardly keep up with all the gossip himself!

[member="Veiere Arenais"] had asked how well she had fared, and Drystan responded - "Quite well in fact... The Silver Jedi send their support & best wishes. I'm happy to see construction has gone well." She grinned at the monarch, bowing her head in respect. She still felt somber, her thoughts turning to the dead... but she pushed those grim feelings away, choosing to focus on life. "Perhaps later, we might sit & talk, you and I."

[member="Tathra Khaeus"]' arrival drew Drystan's gaze... immediately recognizing the physically imposing creature as a prior adversary. As he approached, Drystan remained nearby... equally as unsure of his intentions as the others. She was unafraid of the beast, and would show it by not backing down or turning away. So long as no violence came to the proceedings, then she would not respond in kind.

As the great giant of a warrior spoke with Veiere, Drystan found herself the object of [member="Silfe Sosuri"]'s attention; the beautiful black-haired woman approached, dressed in the most elegant of gowns, and the blonde Jedi Master's eyes lit up. "My... you look gorgeous yourself...!" She gave a soft laugh, looking the woman from head to toe. "Indeed, I have... The liberation of Commenor led to my promotion to Master within the order." She paused, nodding softly.. "I've been much worse... Thank the Force you're alive. It is truly good to see you."

It was a good thing Jairdain was approachable. That had rarely been an issue with her and it was something she had worked on. Always be open to meet and talk to people. The role of a diplomat, consular or advisor...all of which she was almost required it.

When Daiya came up to her, she turned to look in the direction of the voice. If the teen noticed, she would see Jairdain's eyes were unfocused, but through the Force she might feel the attention she was given.

If the girl looked close enough, she might notice a small wolf hiding the scarf that was wrapped around her arms. The green color of his fur would be different than the blue of her outfit. He peered up at her and allowed Jairdain to look through his eyes. Giving Daiya a warm smile, she held out a hand to shake and small nod before speaking.

"I helped rescue some refugees when the Sith originally attack Commenor, but sadly was absent for everything else. Fighting isn't exactly my strong suit sadly."

Her answer left out the detail that she did indeed fight a sith lord on Commenor that day.

"It is good to know that all these others have made it through the turmoil the Sith brought to our worlds."

[member="Daiya"]

​Tathra's eyes followed the extent of Veieres quiet forced courtesy. Still, the instinct the man hand to put Queen before King was a respect shortly quelled by his request that she leave his side. His eyes fell on his hand as it pressed against her stomach, his eyes shifting as he took note of his body language.

​He could not mistake his tone for anything more than that of a cautious protector, something Tathra understood as such a position fell upon him for the entirety of his own. Yet he would never force them to be cowardly, the King ushered her off like some kind of pet. There was a gleaming amusement in Tathra's hard expressions for a moment as he watched the Queen move as they did. Both parties moving adjacent to one and other. ​"As you wish."

​Tathra walked for a few heavy strides, stopping just ahead of Veiere whilst still in the near centre of the Throne room. The titan raised his right hand; motioning for Veiere to halt as if he were but a child to him. ​"I believe we have walked far enough, Monarch. I am more a fool to be beguiled by your passivity to allow myself to be ushered quietly aside- ​Orange-crimson eyes glowed with a curiosity as they moved along the crowd, noticing curious eyes falling on the pair. ​-I'm quiet comfortable here amongst enemies. Are you not amongst friends, Monarch... Or perhaps these rats only sit at your table whilst it still holds easy pickings?" ​Tathra's eyes lowered upon the Monarch as he held his attention.

| [member="Drystan Marakos"] | [member="Lady Kay"] | [member="Veiere Arenais"] | [member="Kaine Australis"] |​

[member="Tathra Khaeus"] [member="Veiere Arenais"]

Indeed curious eyes watched him, stardust had stopped with darben as she let go of his hand and looked to him

you go ahead to her highness, im going to stay nearby the king....I don't like the feeling I have

She gave a reassuring look to him, stardust herself wasn't sure if she was even combat ready in the situation she needed to fight but didn't mean she wouldn't put up quite the fight! As she stepped away from darben she moved through the crowd standing not to far away as she kept a eye on everything trying to catch veieres eye

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Kay didn't back away as [member="Tathra Khaeus"] bent close to her. She wasn't afraid, yet she wasn't entirely comfortable at the moment either. Most especially as he admitted to fighting against those that liberated the planet.

Nothing personal? For notoriety? For such statements she merely remained silent. Although her mind was just swimming with thoughts.

Kay looked to [member="Veiere Arenais"] as he put himself between them, being the protective husband that he was. She wasn't about to put herself in harm's way, most especially as she was still recovering from the last battle. "Try not to be too long. We have some important business with our guests to tend to. And the soiner that's done, then the sooner everyone can just enjoy the evening."

There were awards to hand out. Her eyes moved to the boxes on display next to the thrones. Many of their intended recipients were already here. She had already taken notice of curious looks that way and she didn't want to have any of their honoured guests leave too early.

Kay spied the twins; [member="Caedyn Arenais"] and [member="Loreena Arenais"] . How long since those two have been together during happy times? How long had it been since their family been together in the same room? This was the first time in a long time. And yet still, they were seperated.

Maybe she could change that.

From his seat he watched the interaction between [member="Lady Kay"] and the creature reported to be [member="Tathra Khaeus"] with a bemused look as he sipped from his drink. But those who have faced Daxton on the field of battle would recognize the taunt line as the cords of his neck tensed from concentration, the slightly glazed eyes where not from drugs or other stimulants, rather it was from viewing the entire gathering through his gift of Shatterpoint, as he studied dozens, no hundreds of destinies that passed before his eyes. Some lasting mere instants while others lingered and intertwined with others. The two he was observing both had strong connections, more than either of them probably realized. So a wise man paid heed when such strengths could be studied at length.

Like this world, the fates of those present would have a key role in Daxton’s future plans, so it would be a wise investment to see where the strengths were and more importantly the weaknesses as well.

"Well, you saved people, so you get a pass," the girl said cheerfully, grinning up into the woman's face. Her eyebrows narrowed a bit when she noticed the woman wasn't looking right at her. Was there someone behind her, or was her hair out of place or something? Daiya started to raise a hand toward it, before realizing how silly that would look. Feeling self-conscious with her hand in the air, the girl grasped a lock that draped over her shoulder, and twirled it around a finger. "I wasn't here for all the fighting, but I would have helped if I could. I'm just here, now I mean, because I was invited by Lori."

"That's her over there," Daiya said, as she pointed towards [member="Loreena Arenais"] with her other hand, still curling her hair around the first. In a moment, however, the girl forgot about her embarrassment as she noticed the creature in the woman's arms. "Oh!" she cried, stepping closer to see. "Is that a puppy?!"

She barely waited for the woman to respond, letting go of her hair and reaching out her hand to the green, furry creature. She wanted so badly to feel its fur, Daiya imagined it to be soft and warm. Tawrro's coat was course and shaggy, especially when he didn't wash for a few days, and it wasn't really soft. He didn't really become cuddly until she got within hugging proximity, and her Wookiee guardian wasn't a big fan of those. But the small pet in this woman's arms was already being held, surely it was already accustomed to cuddling.

[member="Jairdain"]​

Silfe kept most of her attention on [member="Drystan Marakos"] but she did allow her eyes to wander a bit to see new people as they arrived and started mingling. It seemed the Twins had found each other. Kaine had found a place to stay his silent self. A young woman Silfe had never seen before was talking with @Jairdain. She mentally made a note to go over to her friend next. [member="Veiere Arenais"] was leading off someone who gave Silfe the heebee jeebees. If she had been able to hear it's words she might have smirked. Whatever it wanted, [member="Tathra Khaeus"] wouldn't be able to shake the King... he had been through far more than the dark monster could ever know. Dark siders always talked like that, full of bluster and superior arrogance with a large swath of baiting.

Silfe however, had far better company. She smiled at Drystan. "I thank you for the compliment. I have gone to formal events for so much of my life that I find it almost routine. Personally, my favorite part of getting ready is finding a gown that I feel pretty in. If I am going to be on my feet for hours, I might as well feel good in it." She blushed a bit and self consciously stroked her hands down the sides of the textured dress.

Upon hearing that Drystan had been promoted, she forgot to be sheepish and burst out in genuine joy. "Then congratulations are in order. That is an extraordinary accomplishment. Your actions certainly were worthy of the title and I was only witness to one of your many. You are Silver Jedi?"

[member="Loreena Arenais"] [member="Caedyn Arenais"] [member="Kaine Australis"] [member="Daiya"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom