Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Common Cause for Celebration

At a discrete moment, Daxton approaches [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"], “Congratulations on your promotion, I just heard. If I or the Red Ravens may be of service I would be honored to be able help prepare Commendor against any possible threat. No I understand if you be reluctant to be associated with one of my kind, but if you would give if a chance you might find it useful in the future. “

Lori smirked to [member="Caedyn Arenais"] . "Make trouble for myself?
Who do I look like? Mom? I'm sure that you've been in a LOT more trouble than me."
And that was a fact that she was certain was true. Lori had people watching out for her, unlike Cae.

She was however satisfied that her nickname for him was getting under his skin. Even though he probably loved the comical moment of it all. It felt like the old days, when the two shared a bond that only twins could. Although now that bond seemed to be shifting away from her again. Some part of her knew that it'd always be there though.

Her head snapped to [member="Daiya"] as she called her Snortface. The apologetic look that the younger girl gave her seemed almost fearful, as though she might have taken it a step too far. But she didn't. Instead Lori just laughed. "I know I do!
I can't help it sometimes!"

[member="Asaraa Vaashe"] caught her shifting attention next. "You want the story? Well one time Cae had such a bad cold that he kept sneezing and getting snot everywhere. It was gross! You'd never think that a little boy could hold so much inside. I've called him Snotface ever since. So just a head's up, make sure he has LOTS of tissues when he's sick!"

[member="Daxton Bane"]

That zabrak came over to stardust, turning towards him she offered a friendly smile, as if the fact he was a Sith lord and had that aura of one didnt at all cause her any disgust. Upon hearing the name red ravens stardust froze a but then relaxes a soft smile coming to her face as she chuckled....course the ravens hadn't died, years ago she remembered rolling with them, that was indeed several years ago...decades even

we are all children of the force my friend, you have not harmed my family, nor the people of this planet...besides a red raven must help its comrades out yes? Unless the times have changed since then

She merely offered a wink not going further into it as she smiled

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Kay waited as [member="Veiere Arenais"] placed his hand on her shoulder. She listened to his offer given to [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"] and raised a brow slightly. It came as a bit of a surprise, but also not as one at the same time.

She gave the woman a smile and nod as she accepted it however. Well that was good news, surely. "Congratulations."

Now Kay stepped over to the side. She didn't move to the thrones or anything. Instead she just observed everyone from the sidelines. After much trials and hardship, both Commenori and their allies were here together to celebrate their freedom and escape from oppression.

True to their motto: Commenor Survives.

And it has.

“It gladdens my heart, that you would honor us this way. We can provide labor, material and even funding for your temple, in exchange Raven Force Users be allowed to train with your students. I myself have come to crossroads, and need guidance in the side of the Force that I have no knowledge with. The Force knows no dogma, there is no right or wrong, only the Force. To understand this better, I will need to mentor until one whose knowledge of the Force is different than mine, but is open to teaching me.”

[member="Stardust Australis Skirae"]

[member="Daxton Bane"]

I am honored to have the ravens help, to have a place for them to train with like minded people

Stardust stood tall, quite proud of herself and happy. Looking to daxton she nodded her head and placed a hand gently on his shoulder

then allow me my former to help guide you, I've been at the crossroads many a time and if you allow me I'll guide you where you need

“I know what I ask is not easy. Temptation will be plentiful as the Dark Side promises so much if one is willing to pay the price, but to grow, to evolve, to know the needs of the Force, I will need to make this journey. If you are willing to take me as a student in the ways of the Light then tell me what will I need to do start.”

With those words, Daxton sent a Shatterpoint ripple through his own destiny, making new cracks, new fissures, hundreds of new possibilities, only time will tell which were the deep enough to etch his very soul. Perhaps it was time for rebirth, a new beginning, given his knowledge in matters of the Dark Side, what could he evolve into if he gained insight into the Light? A most curious development indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom