Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

500 or -500?

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Yay!

I was a little under the weather more yesterday than today, so that's why I wasn't doing my victory dance.

But yea, it were some game. Now we have to think of something to replace it with as it were pretty popular. We should like think of a fun interactive game. :D

Marina DeVoe

Well, most games are not really invented here [per say. many if not all were played on various boards and brought here in some modification.
So if there is a word or small role game that you enjoyed elsewhere, you can certainly modify it to your liking and bring it on over to here.

I'll think of some...or maybe dig deeper into this forum...into older and forgotten games and bring one up to see if it can be resurrected. :D

Marina DeVoe

well, it became easy once you came in and started to flex those muscles :p ...lol

Say, why don't we actually start a new tug of war game between the sexes?
Lets call it Tug of War actually, and keep the same -500 to +500 as the goal.
What do you say, [member="Natalija"] ? :D

[member="Marina DeVoe"] Yea honey. I found out muscles have a way of making guys take notice. Just one of many reazons I like haveing them. Aniway vhats the point of a new game if it vorks exacly the same as this one? :p If its the same prinsiple, we may as wel do it here agen.

Marina DeVoe

Why fight the same war if it is already won?
It's something I picked up from family history...I think. I don't know, I remember reading it when i was very young.

Anywho, it kind of pointed to new battlegrounds..new conquests, not beating an already dead banta to death. Serves no purpose, as there is nothing to gain but banta burgers or something like that. I was very young you see to really understand. It just kinda stuck.

I'll start one, [member="Natalija"] as I know you sith are too busy conquering real worlds, not so much these games. :p

I mean sure... but if its the same game, then vhats the point of a new venue for it :p ? It wuld be like... idk... i have a match vith someone, i kick there ass, then i get offered the same oponent, to fight on the same set of rules, but this time, we do it atop of some sky-scraper. in a make-shift ring. Sure... the view is nice, but i didnt come there to admire the view, i came there to fight. So... its the same thing, just diferent "name". May as wel do it down here, and save time.

Vhat im saying is, if your making a new game, make it diferent (not just the name diferent). Thats also why I dont take part in all these "Chaos Counts" vith diferent numbers. Its stil the same game, just vith diferent numbers involved. So... make a new game, dear. Dont copy/paste existing ones. :)

Until then...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom