Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

500 or -500?

This is a game I've seen around on other boards and really enjoyed, also I may have started a few of these on other boards. This also might of been a thing on this board, but I don't know. I don't really hang out in this section, it's scarier than [member="Tefka"] and the army of admins. Oh yeah, i'm joking. The admin's are cool, all of you are laid back so yeah. Too many games round here, brain is confused easily. So why not throw another into the mix!

The game is simple. We split into two teams, shirts vs skins. I'm joking, joking. We'll split in teams of males vs females. If you happen to be of something that isn't one of those I apologize but due to the game you can't play. I almost feel bad.

We start with a number, the number being 0

The aim of the males is to get the number to 500. What this means is that a male always adds one to the number posted before. The aim of the female is to get the number to -500, which means they always minus a number to the number posted before.

For example, we have our number 0.
Me being male totters along and posts a 1.
A female then comes along and has to subtract, thus posts 0.
Another female comes along to post -1.
A male comes along and needs to add one, thus he posts 0.

If you get me?

So yeah, I shall start after the first number is posted. Who will get to it first, the males or the females.

Go nuts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom