Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5 chapter story/development thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[member=Sanya Val Lerium]

They both sound exciting! I'm not particularly trained in stealth though. I mean, she could put on a disguise if that's what you mean by incognito, probably dim her presence in the Force, but not excellent in masking herself beyond that

So how would this work? She's part of the first expedition to discover the planet in Chapter 1, then in Chapter 2 she goes with the scouting team? When do you reckon this'll be up? :)

Elion Menaio

E
[member="Sanya Val Lerium"]

Would it be possible to join chapter three even though I'm a representative?

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
Okay you three once I have sorted a mystery person I will be starting this up, but I would like to know if you are still up to the task.
[member="Tyl Ro"]
[member="Dazuto"]
[member="Zylah Dvale"]

Sanya Val Lerium

for those wondering what's happening with this the first part will open up soon the followed by the others. to make this for everyone what you describe the area to be like will be added to this submission so go crazy with creativity.​
[member="Geneviève Lasedri"] Ξ [member="Victoria Undomiél"] Ξ [member="Mark Sage"] Ξ [member="Esther Matumaini"] Ξ [member="Nefertari Sovint"] Ξ [member="Axo Mend"] Ξ [member="Macharius Solaire"] Ξ [member="Kian Karr"]

[member=Sanya Val Lerium]

Hey! I'm entering into a pretty hectic exam period now, one which I'll come out of on the 5th of June. I've fallen a bit behind schedule, and I don't think I'll be able to maintain any active posting until then, I'm afraid. :( Sorry if this collides with your plans! After that I'll be up for anything.

Whether this means I'll only participate in chapter 2, or join in later at 1, I'll let you decide. I still wanna help out, though I won't be able to until after two weeks. Sorry again, hope this won't inconvenience you greatly!

Sanya Val Lerium

[member="Zylah Dvale"] just so you know only 5 posts are required from everyone in chapter 1 to hit 20 if you are un able I can fill in that spot myselfuntil your able, they will most likely stay open for story but other than that I split them up to keep things short.

Sanya Val Lerium

sorry for the long wait but I will be posting chapter two up this weekend. mark you will be taking the place of the inactive member if you are still up for this?

[member="Kian Karr"] [member="Zylah Dvale"] [member="Nefertari Sovint"] [member="Mark Sage"]

As for chapter 3 it will be in 2 weeks time (remember this chapter will be completely in your hands, this includes npc, the only goal is that we get them on the republic's side) also by the looks of things Esther is also inactive so a politician would need to take her place.

[member="Macharius Solaire"] [SIZE=18.6562957763672px] [member="Geneviève Lasedri"][/SIZE] [member="Esther Matumaini"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom