Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5 chapter story/development thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
hello there republic

I'm currently in the process of creating a new planet. and I'd be needing 100 post dev thread but instead of it been a straight 100 I've decided to split it into 5 chapter.

each chapter will need a different kinds of character's, both NFU and FU. below you will see the short description of each chapter with what skill sets are needed. I thought of doing it this way so it seemed more fun and to get a verity of different characters interacting with eachother.

if interested just state what chapter/s you would like to be involved in. (your name will be tagged under the chapter)
(all chapters must be 20+ posts)

Chapter I - rumors of new lands with an old civilization
Details - as of late there has been rumors of a planet that has been hiding since the end of the previous republic era. it is our job to follow this lead.
Requirements - this is open to anyone (4 open spots)

Chapter II - send the scouts
Details - upon learning of it's location 2 team of scouts have been sent out to learn of this planets civilization and society. ([SIZE=15.449746131897px]team 1 will be in the Capital city Luss, the second team will be scouting the Dasya temple[/SIZE].)

Requirements - you character must be able to be incognito during this task.

scout team 1 - Human and Twi'lek only (5 spots)

scout team 2 - any species Jedi only (1 master, 2 knights and one spot is open)

Chapter III - making an appearance
Details - after learning more about the planet both the Jedi and Republic are surprised of it's existence. after a secret descussion it is in the best interest to bring this civilization into the fold of the republic. a small team of Senators have been sent to the planet in hope to set up a treaty between the Sekallians and the republic.
Requiments - 3 Senator 2 Jedi master/Knight

chapter IV - rebuilding and restoring
Details- after the Sekallians signed the treaty a few of the republics assets (company's) have been requested to help rebuild the economy. there is 1 derelict space docks and 3 factory's (all open for restoration)
Requirements - must own or admin a company or wanting to start one(4 spots)

chapter V - Exploration
Details - this is open to discover different parts of the planet and expand on the force nexus there.
Requirements - (4 Jedi) (5 open spots)

planet details -
Image: http://media.mnn.com/assets/images/2015/06/planets.jpg.653x0_q80_crop-smart.jpg
Name: Sekalus

Region: Expansion
System: Rusya
Suns: 1 Sorra
Orbital Position: 146,853,066 km, 2nd planet
Moons: Kallina (small moon)

System Features:
Sorra -
yellow sun, this is the only sun in the system and has no special quality's.

Kiralus -
unhabital planet, closest to the sun. the planet is rich in common Minerals.

Draley asteroid ring -
this asteroid belt is in-between both Kiralus and Sekalus. it contains a few smuggler hideouts but hard to track due to the density of the asteroids.

Coordinates: in-between Kashyyyk and ruusan
swrp_chaos_map__sekalus_location__by_sanya_val_lerium-d8nvvyt.jpg

Rotational Period: 27
Orbital Period: 364

Class: Terrestrial

Diameter: 70.237 km

Atmosphere: Type 1

Climate: mixed climates depending on the biome (will expand on major area description)

Gravity: Standard

Primary Terrain: Grassland, Mountains, Desert, Oceans and Forests

Native Species: Human, Twi'lek

Immigrated Species: Rodian, Ithorian, Nautolan

Primary Languages: Galactic Standard

Government: Democratic - TGR

Population: 16.5 billion (after vong 12.4 billion) (after netherworld 08.2 billion)
Demonym: Sekallian

Major Imports: Textiles, Food, Minerals, Technology, culture

Major Exports: force crystals, Common metals, Technology, textiles, food, culture

Affiliation: The Galactic Republic

Major Locations:

Dasya Temple -
Dasya temple was built by the Jedi of the old republic, with the planet been a lightside nexus it was the perfect place. it was soon abandoned when the era of the new republic came into order and then later destroyed when the empire era started.

just recently it has been discovered by the members of the jedi order. the temple has gone under refurbishment ,with the help of Inqusition Industry's™, and to be used as a training grounds.

the temple is located in a grassland biome, the weather is typically hot even during the rain seasons, the area is mostly flat with small forests around the area.

Luss -
luss is the capital of this planet and the only remaining city. it expands over half a continent and stands extremely tall. the city is separate upon class. the rich tend to live higher up in the city as the more poor live closer to the ground.

the city has an entire level dedicated to markets and spaceports, 12 large space ports, in the markets it ranges from a multitude of all things from food to technology.

although it is hard to determine what biome this was the weather here is normally a mixture of hot, windy, cloudy and rain.

Kura -
Kura is the only snow biome on the planet located in the northern hemisphere. this place has been know for it's crystals especially healing crystals, still rare to find but slightly more common than most places with crystals, the vast majority of the crystals form in large caverns located under the ice.

weather here is always cold and mostly dark throughout the day, due to the sun only hits it one hour a day.

Ilet Dunes -
The Ilet Dunes is the largest desert biome on the planet, 563.271 km, and also the hottest, not much lives out here apart from kryat dragons, banthers and a few others species.

Inqusition space docks -
previously the docks here where the remnants of the planet had before it lost contact with everywhere else. upon rediscovery Inqusition Industry's™ rebuilt the dock to full functuality for future product, and to help bring the planets economy up.

Force Nexus: Fidelity

Size: Planet

Intent - to increase one's connection with the lightside of the force increasing the rate and power at witch an ability can be learnt/used.

side effect -
the force nexus also effects with a force uses emotional behavior. if two force users are close, it will increase there connection and attraction with eachother through the will of force, some instances creating a force linked bond between the two.

Culture:
daily life - for the past couple of melenia this planet has been cut off and kept secret, this made it hard when it came to imports and exports. throughout it's days it has kept the same currency as the TGR but still under it's radars, this is so any unwanted attention would not arise.

As of recently the planet has been once more reviled itself to the galaxy under tge republic banner. since this event the economy of the planet has grew exponentially, this means there is now less poverty world wide.

society - (decided by Rp)

government - (will be updated)

arts - (decided by rp)

sports - (decided by Rp)

military - (will be updated)

religion - although this planet doesn't follow a religion officially it is home to many. the majority believe in the force and are followers of the light.

Technology: The planet has kept up to date with technology since it had been forgot about by most civilizations. all products like data pads and droids at the time where made illegal, unless you was a captain of a vessel, this was to make there civilization harder to find by 'outsiders'.

History: will be updated

Sanya Val Lerium

Chapter I - (full)
[Member="Sanya Val Lerium"]
[member="Tyl Ro"]
[member="Dazuto"]
[member="Zylah Dvale"]

Chapter II - (full)
Team 1-
[member="Soma"]
[member="Zylah Dvale"]

Team 2-
[Member="Kian Karr"]
[member="Nefertari Sovint"]

Chapter III - (Full)
Senator's-
[member="Macharius Solaire"]
[member="Geneviève Lasedri"]
[member="Esther Matumaini"]

Jedi -
[Member="Kian Karr"]
[member="Nefertari Sovint"]

chapter IV -
@Solon charr

Chapter V - (full)
Jedi -
[member="Tyl Ro"]
[member="Victoria Undomiél"]

Other-
[member="Axo Mend"]
[member="Mark Sage"]

Macharius Solaire

M
[member="Sanya Val Lerium"]

I can help out with #3. If you wish to make use of my services.

Sanya Val Lerium

just to let people know this is still happening. I'm just waiting for the other chapters to fill out.

Ξ [member="Soma"] Ξ [member="Kian Karr"] Ξ [member="Nefertari Sovint"] Ξ [member="Macharius Solaire"] Ξ [member="Axo Mend"] Ξ

I would love to explore the old Jedi Temple for chapter II, if there's still room for a Jedi Padawan there (and if you don't mind Des stumbling across a used lightsaber crystal there and keeping it), and/or help explore a forest or jungle area for chapter V since Des grew up on a jungle planet.

[member=Sanya Val Lerium]

I'd love to help, if you need it. :) I see there's been some time since you first posted, so I don't know how far you've gotten. Feel free to redirect me to whichever part you need help with. I'm up for anything. :) Do note that I'm only a padawan though.

Tyl Ro

The Anti(Hipster)-Cynic
I am also interested in joining. Tyl could fit in either Chapter I or V, since those seem to be mostly vacant at the moment. She might be best suited to the latter depending on the kind of work the former requires, but I'm sure she would be fully capable in both.

Will the chapters be happening all at once or will one need to complete for the the subsequent follow?

Sanya Val Lerium

[member="Des Kovak"] there are a few on the temple already but the jungle exploration you can do.

[member="Zylah Dvale"], awsome is chapter 1 and 2 okay for you?

ill add you all to the list now, also each chapter will be with in a week of eachother when the spots are full.

[member="Dazuto"] Ξ [member="Zylah Dvale"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom