Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boost “Son, your ego is writing cheques…” OOC discussion

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ
question for you Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla or any of your clan really if you beat me or impress me either or really would you like to get a fancy gun as a small reward aside from the beskar?

That is quite the offer! I'm trying to stick to my space-cowboy\ronin aesthetic, but a weapon won in battle is a special thing. I'll definitely consider it myself!
If one of my crew manage that feat, i certainly won't stop them. If not, and Aloy or my other char Tayl pull it off, I could certainly use it or gift it to a very respected friend of our family <3

Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla Discord to try to coordinate?
EllieEx#7417 hmu anytime!

Grand Shepherd Burtch

Fleet Commander For The Nomadic Peoples Coalition
Kalic Daws Kalic Daws | Bishop Turner Bishop Turner | Aenarr Kyrr Aenarr Kyrr | Viken Dobson Viken Dobson | Ira Sarrin Ira Sarrin | Jhira Mereel Jhira Mereel | Gabriel Creed Gabriel Creed | Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla | Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla | Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla | Leenic Ellsil Leenic Ellsil | Mairéad Solus Mairéad Solus | Corbin Vasher Corbin Vasher | Gir Quee Gir Quee

Ok, first off I wanna thank everyone for the amazing turn out so far on this one. The thread is still open, and I’m not even so sure that I wanna close it at all. But this is a fantastic start and I can’t be any happier with how things are going!

The other rewards are still contested, but for now, I can start handing out permits for the participation award. That award, being a permit to use the Etheric Modulation Component in any of your submissions. However, I do recognize that not every player is a factory/codex guru, so if you have a preferred builder that makes stuff for you, I will send them a specific permit as well if you DM me the name.

I am also available to help you with your creations if you DM them to me, and I will gladly help you create whatever you wish to make.

And without further ado;

I, Burtch, hereby grant all of the players listed in this post, as well as their alternate accounts, full permission to use the Etheric Modulation Component in your factory/codex creations.

Any newcomers to the thread will, of course, be granted the same permit after they make their appearance. For now, this lets you guys start building right away, should inspiration strike.

Gonna be a hellova fight for us with this turnout! but I'm happy for you guys and the coalition

Of course, if any newcomers want to join in to support The Recluse crew in nabbing that beskar? I'm more than willing (in fact crying for help) to take reinforcements lol! Aloy would be willing to act as a builder for your stuff if need be and willing to share some of my own UC payout if we can get even some of that beskar

Grand Shepherd Burtch

Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

Well, if you ask me, you don’t need to outright beat the defenders. You just need to keep them off-balance enough to keep them from lining up solid bombing runs on your corvette. As long as the recluse keeps moving forward, and your pilots keep fighting hard, reaching the facility shouldn’t be a problem.

Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

Well, if you ask me, you don’t need to outright beat the defenders. You just need to keep them off-balance enough to keep them from lining up solid bombing runs on your corvette. As long as the recluse keeps moving forward, and your pilots keep fighting hard, reaching the facility shouldn’t be a problem.
I could probably reach the facility really quickly, but there wouldn't be much fun in that. Also, we don't want it to happen that quickly lol. Got story and other characters to consider, not just myself and what's most effective. Plus, don't want to potentially strand any allies by jumping ahead by myself.

Grand Shepherd Burtch

I could probably reach the facility really quickly, but there wouldn't be much fun in that. Also, we don't want it to happen that quickly lol. Got story and other characters to consider, not just myself and what's most effective. Plus, don't want to potentially strand any allies by jumping ahead by myself.
I love the way you’re thinking! In order to qualify for a higher UC payout, we need to keep the action going strong for quite a while, and keep luls from dragging us all down.

Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

Very true! just gonna be a little intense either way lmao

Grand Shepherd Burtch

Ideally the big capital ships like the cruiser and the Canis will not be too keen on entering the asteroid field, which will compartmentalize the battle into different theatres. The Corvette being the exception.

Hey guys! forgot to tag some peeps in the two recent posts, sorry! there's just so many of you it's easy to get confused in my current state <.<

Also Kalic Daws Kalic Daws , saw your OOC. Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla is currently open if want a dance partner. I think Jhira Mereel Jhira Mereel was asking about coordinating smth? but I haven't heard from her in a minute and I have two characters anyway so!

Grand Shepherd Burtch

Kalic Daws Kalic Daws | Bishop Turner Bishop Turner | Aenarr Kyrr Aenarr Kyrr | Viken Dobson Viken Dobson | Ira Sarrin Ira Sarrin | Jhira Mereel Jhira Mereel | Gabriel Creed Gabriel Creed | Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla | Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla | Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla | Leenic Ellsil Leenic Ellsil | Mairéad Solus Mairéad Solus | Corbin Vasher Corbin Vasher | Gir Quee Gir Quee

So, guys. Fun fact…

We have a tradition for “threshold posts” where the writer that posts a threshold post has to shoehorn Empire Coffee into their post in any way possible. Don’t ask how it came to be, because I don’t remember lol. But essentially, your character can be drinking coffee, thinking about coffee, smelling coffee, spilling coffee… you get the idea. On a Dom, we do this on the 30th post, for a junction we do it on the 60th, and in a boost thread, we now do this on the 40th, 100th and 200th posts respectively, since those are the three thresholds that we have to meet.

So if you happen to post right on one of these thresholds, please feel free to partake in tradition and involve Empire Coffee in your post somehow.

For your consideration. Thank you!

Also Kalic Daws Kalic Daws Kalic Daws Kalic Daws , saw your OOC. Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla is currently open if want a dance partner. I think Jhira Mereel Jhira Mereel Jhira Mereel Jhira Mereel was asking about coordinating smth? but I haven't heard from her in a minute and I have two characters anyway so!
I am happy to write with both of you! ( Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla Kalic Daws Kalic Daws ) I'm sorry; had some real life stuff happening which has slowed me down! I'm going to reply today so please ping me here or message me or discord me and we can work something out!!

Hi everyone!!

Just trying to work out my post and who is where?

It looks like we have some ground forces, and so some at least of the aggressor force should get through so they all get to play right?
Gabriel Creed Gabriel Creed Saram Kote Saram Kote [

I think the solo/paired dogfighters are

(aggressors)
Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla in "Sabre-1" , Custom Beskad-class patrol ship (but is sneaking in i believe, and trying to avoid all contact)
Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla in Mk IV Fang-class Starfighter
Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla in Mk IV Fang-class Starfighter.
Leenic Ellsil Leenic Ellsil in U-wing gunship.
Corbin Vasher Corbin Vasher in Tra'tena (undetectable at the moment, I do believe)
(defenders)
Kalic Daws Kalic Daws in Starcrest a modified Y-wing.
Bishop Turner Bishop Turner in Ironheart.
Jhira Mereel Jhira Mereel in Kyrgalaar fighter.
Gir Quee Gir Quee in Typhoon II-class Starfighter Night's Rest,

I think Kalic Daws Kalic Daws was interested in a dog fight with Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla ?
Bishop Turner Bishop Turner was in formation with Kalic Daws Kalic Daws ?

I think that we have a few full squadrons/large ships to square off against each other? is that the plan?

(aggressors)
Alora Vizsla Alora Vizsla
Mairéad Solus Mairéad Solus ( with Marcella Fiora Marcella Fiora ) (Artillery Cruiser and 2 fighters in reserve)
(defenders)
Aenarr Kyrr Aenarr Kyrr (undetectable at the moment i think)
Grand Shepherd Burtch Grand Shepherd Burtch
Viken Dobson Viken Dobson
Ira Sarrin Ira Sarrin

Please let me know if any of you have already got writing partners, or wouldn't be seen, and I'll adjust my post as necessary.
For now i'm assuming Corbin is undetectable?

Last edited:
Hi everyone!!

Just trying to work out my post and who is where?

It looks like we have some ground forces, and so some at least of the aggressor force should get through so they all get to play right?
Gabriel Creed Gabriel Creed Saram Kote Saram Kote Marcella Fiora Marcella Fiora

I think the solo/paired dogfighters are

(aggressors)
Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla in "Sabre-1" , Custom Beskad-class patrol ship (but is sneaking in i believe, and trying to avoid all contact)
Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla in Mk IV Fang-class Starfighter
Leenic Ellsil Leenic Ellsil in U-wing gunship.
Corbin Vasher Corbin Vasher in Tra'tena (undetectable at the moment, I do believe)
(defenders)
Kalic Daws Kalic Daws in Starcrest a modified Y-wing.
Bishop Turner Bishop Turner in Ironheart.
Jhira Mereel Jhira Mereel in Kyrgalaar fighter.
Gir Quee Gir Quee in Typhoon II-class Starfighter Night's Rest,

I think Kalic Daws Kalic Daws was interested in a dog fight with Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla ?
Bishop Turner Bishop Turner was in formation with Kalic Daws Kalic Daws ?

I think that we have a few full squadrons to square off against each other? is that the plan?

(defenders)
Aenarr Kyrr Aenarr Kyrr (undetectable at the moment i think)
Grand Shepherd Burtch Grand Shepherd Burtch
Viken Dobson Viken Dobson
Ira Sarrin Ira Sarrin
(aggressors)
Alora Vizsla Alora Vizsla
Mairéad Solus Mairéad Solus
Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla

Please let me know if any of you have already got writing partners, or wouldn't be seen, and I'll adjust my post as necessary.
For now i'm assuming Corbin is undetectable?
Mine is correct (And just to be clear, for those who don't know, Corbin's Force Cloak works on electronic surveillance as well as organic. Even works on Force-dead creatures. You may be able to get past it if your surveillance uses unconventional means; something other than light or sound. He can also erase his Force presence to make it like he's either non-sensitive or not there at all.)
Aenarr Kyrr Aenarr Kyrr 's ships say they have their stealth deactivated, so they should be visible. Leenic Ellsil Leenic Ellsil is intentionally being very visible, plus he is a Force-user and not hiding his presence. So everyone knows he is there. Not sure how stealthy Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla and Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla and viper team are being. Oh, and just out of curiosity, is Ira Sarrin Ira Sarrin 's soul uploaded completely throughout his ship, or just the command module (or whatever you call it)? I ask because Corbin would have noticed after he fired off that warning shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom