Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boost “Son, your ego is writing cheques…” OOC discussion

Grand Shepherd Burtch

Fleet Commander For The Nomadic Peoples Coalition
Hey guys

This is the OOC discussion for the coming BOOST thread that I’ll be posting on the 10th of October.

The LFG can be found here, and you can pair off, ask questions, or make suggestions in this thread. Things are pretty open, so if you have a thought, I want to hear it!

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ
Hey guys

This is the OOC discussion for the coming BOOST thread that I’ll be posting on the 10th of October.

The LFG can be found here, and you can pair off, ask questions, or make suggestions in this thread. Things are pretty open, so if you have a thought, I want to hear it!

YO YO YO!

I'm in the business for more beskar for obv reasons and I have a new pirate ship i can probs get approved before the thread begins.

I've also got my other char Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla who's something of a pilot, so whether you need a wingman, a crew to come to with and\or hire for the thread, I'm down to work with peeps and get in on the action. Aloy's only after the beskar and is going to grab up as much as she can before leaving, as she considers it sacred and something only mandalorians should have.

If It's all the same i'd like to maybe bring a friend or two as well? If they're not busy. Just some friends of Aloy's family.

Questions, opponents, buddies to raid with, whatevs- hmu!
Here or discord is fine(EllieEx#7417)

Grand Shepherd Burtch

YO YO YO!

I'm in the business for more beskar for obv reasons and I have a new pirate ship i can probs get approved before the thread begins.

I've also got my other char Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla who's something of a pilot, so whether you need a wingman, a crew to come to with and\or hire for the thread, I'm down to work with peeps and get in on the action. Aloy's only after the beskar and is going to grab up as much as she can before leaving, as she considers it sacred and something only mandalorians should have.

If It's all the same i'd like to maybe bring a friend or two as well? If they're not busy. Just some friends of Aloy's family.

Questions, opponents, buddies to raid with, whatevs- hmu!
Here or discord is fine(EllieEx#7417)
Happy to have you and anyon you’d like to bring! Just keep in mind, if your corvette is discovered, it will be at a massive disadvantage in that asteroid field since it’s bigger than what one would normally fly in there. But if you got a way to go for that beskar, all the best of luck!

Grand Shepherd Burtch

Kalic Daws | Bishop Turner | Aenarr Kyrr | Viken Dobson Viken Dobson | Ira Sarrin | Jhira Mereel Jhira Mereel | Gabriel Creed Gabriel Creed | Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla | Tan'yill Vizsla | Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla | Leenic Ellsil |Marlon Sularen | Mairéad Solus | Nulexia Ye'dulla Nulexia Ye'dulla | Saro Nakaioma

Alrighty! So this is the tag list, and as you can see, if I missed anyone, it was clearly not for lack of trying lol. This is where OOC matters can be discussed.

This is still open, of course, but I will be officially starting this thread tomorrow (Monday).

Prep your fighters and do your preflights, people! It’s time to enter the DANGER ZONE!!

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ
Kalic Daws | Bishop Turner | Aenarr Kyrr | Viken Dobson Viken Dobson | Ira Sarrin | Jhira Mereel Jhira Mereel | Gabriel Creed Gabriel Creed | Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla | Tan'yill Vizsla | Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla | Leenic Ellsil |Marlon Sularen | Mairéad Solus | Nulexia Ye'dulla Nulexia Ye'dulla | Saro Nakaioma

Alrighty! So this is the tag list, and as you can see, if I missed anyone, it was clearly not for lack of trying lol. This is where OOC matters can be discussed.

This is still open, of course, but I will be officially starting this thread tomorrow (Monday).

Prep your fighters and do your preflights, people! It’s time to enter the DANGER ZONE!!

Quite the turnout! and with a few familiar names too

Speaking of, A Mereel? Jhira Mereel Jhira Mereel You know, I once tried to fight Ijaat Mereel Ijaat Mereel while drunk in a bar until he shattered my prosthetic with the force. It was a very humbling experience xD

Always wanted to make a Mereel but wasn't sure if there were many others to write with >.> might have an idea in that regard if you wanna chat sometime.

For now though, If you're raiding like the rest of the mandos in here? Feel free to hitch a ride with us call on us for wingmen if ya like! I'd love to meet another Mereel after all this time and especially a fellow Bo-katan editor. It's like seeing my alter ego or twin lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom