Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Sabre-1 | Modified Beskad-Class patrol ship

Status
Not open for further replies.
sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ

3oIWNfM.png

dNTt1Td.png
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
Gc2TZPp.png
PRODUCTION INFORMATION

4o1aKMA.png
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Defenses: Very High
    -Molecular shielding

-Blaster proof cockpit
  • Squadron Count: None
  • Maneuverability Rating: Very High
  • Speed Rating: Very High
  • Hyperdrive: 0.8

STANDARD FEATURES
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
FC8OQpQ.png

STRENGTHS
  • Molecular shielding: The Sabre-1 features a molecular shield bought and installed on the black market. This shield renders energy based weapons near useless against the Sabre-1.
  • Cloaking device: The Sabre-1 features an advanced cloaking device that hides the vessel from visual detection, Lifeform scanners, Radar, Thermal scanners and even electromagnetic scanners whilst at it's lowest power setting. Paired with it's long range low feedback scanner, The Sabre-1 is nigh undetectable when cloaked.
  • Advanced hyperdrive: The Sabre-1 features an illegally modified hyperdrive bought and fine-tuned on the black market to achieve incredible speeds. Paired with it's heavy duty thrusters, The Sabre-1 is quite the speed-demon.
  • Advanced maneuvers: The Sabre-1's gyroscopic cockpit allows the interior to remain near motionless and\or move independently of the exterior, Cutting down on the harmful effect of Gs mid-flight in atmospheric conditions and allowing the pilot to exercise dangerous post-stall maneuvers.
WEAKNESSES
  • Atmospheric difficulties: The Sabre-1 was designed with space in mind. The awkward shape creates drag in atmospheric environments, Severely reducing the ship's speed.
  • Energy hog: The Sabre-1's cloaking device quickly consumes power, Requiring the ship to automatically divert power from the weapons system. This means that the weapons cannot be fired while the cloak is active, And will at least 30 seconds to reboot after deactivating the cloak.
  • Shield overload: While incredibly difficult, The Sabre-1's molecular shielding can be overwhelmed with inordinate ionic damage. While the shields are down, The Sabre-1 has no other defenses, And physical objects can pass through regardless, Making it incredibly weak if it's shields can be bypassed.

DESCRIPTION
The Sabre-1 is a heavily modified
Beskad-class patrol ship from the Republic\Mandalorian war, Originally manufactured by MandalMotors as a cheap wartime multi-role transport. The ship had shelved for years after the war and remained in a garage until the sith empire invaded mandalore. Initially destined for the scrapyards, It sat in a junkyard while bureaucratic delays prolonged it's life for half a decade until the mandalorians returned during the second battle for mandalore. After the battle, It was rediscovered by The Nite Owls while in search of cheap ships to quickly rebuild their forces in preparation for imperial counter attacks.

This one in particular was gifted to their commander; Aloy Vizsla, Who has since modified it with the help of
The Wretched Hive and other black market means, Using funds and influence gained during her career as a bounty hunter prior to becoming a Nite Owl.

Aloy has since left the Nite Owls and kept the ship for her own, Continuing to modify it into a makeshift interceptor and pirate ship tailored to her needs as a rebel operative and clan leader.

Because of this, It now features a gyroscopic interior to keep it's passengers comfortable despite landing at awkward angles due to losing the original landing gear before the ship came into Aloy's possession. In addition, An advanced cloaking device was installed alongside molecular shielding and even programmable paint in case her lover or daughter ever decide to take it for a spin and want a new color scheme.
X8NwRce.png

Inside the Sabre-1's cockpit​
2PXT2iY.jpg

Balance sheet​

UeJaBns.png

Last edited:
Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

Looking good, just a few minor issues to look at before approval.
  • Please provide a permission for Solarium Glasteel or remove it - I can understand equating "Open Market to ATC Customers" with "Open Market", but I'm going to err on the side of requiring permission in cases with significant ambiguity.
  • Not a rules issue, but "Electical components" seems to feature a presumably unintentional line break.
  • This submission is two points underbalanced. That's not an issue, but I wanted to point it out since you've used the wrong Balance Sheet, or rather the wrong tab on it. A Squadron Count of None would give you three points, not the one of a Low Hangar Rating on a 200-metre ship.
  • Please link the Beskad-class in Model while you're at it, cleaner this way.
    • I'd normally require permission to base a ship on another like this, but the Affiliation on the original is quite open and this seems like reasonable use to me, so I won't require it in this case. A relevant Permission would hardly hurt, of course.

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ
Hey AMCO AMCO !

I've gone ahead and replaced the solarium glasteel with canon glasteel, My bad.

Bumped maneuverability from average to very high,
Added appropriate strength explanation^

Linked the original model in it's field and fixed the line break, Thanks for spotting that one.

I'm also tracking down gilimar skirata to get a relevant permission for extra brownie points ;p I'll tag you again once we've worked something out and add the screenshot to the submission

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom