Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boost “Son, your ego is writing cheques…” OOC discussion

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ
Of course it says Dar'Manda... Name of my company! Duh!! Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

Gabriel Creed Gabriel Creed We did get it fairly. Mined it out of Anvil. But not to worry. If this little bit happens to get stolen, we have plenty of other deposits hidden elsewhere. I just need Viken Dobson Viken Dobson to head over to this location for company reasons. Watch him! He's still got a bounty on his head!

Well pard'ner, fairly or not, this here metal belongs in mandalorian hands. If ya don't pay the blood price, it ain't yours. An' stealin's a serious crime 'round where I come from :c

Ah okay thank you for the lore, but tell me little Mando do you know fear

Reckon' I've seen enough to get over it. Here's some more lore for ya;
Seen entire clans butchered in their home with fire and sword. Seen empires rise and fall, and played a part in both outcomes. Seen men and women juiced to make sith armor. Saw a leg(mine) frozen and shattered by cryoban while fighting for your boss, Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun , Seen the undead fall only to rise again.

aaand there's the seven years of torture in Dar'manda hands. Reckon I know a thing about fear yeah. But we all learn best by example, right? ;)

Stealing is a serious crime and that's exactly what you intend to do...
drifter-destiny.gif

Now that there is a comeback! Mmmhmmm, myessir and myessm'am!

'course, we both know you ain't really Mando'ad. The rules don't apply. 'course you also got me there, I intend to misbehave and break some rules

Corbin Vasher Corbin Vasher its a good looking ship! It would probably do quite well in the asteroid field!
Yeah, it's pretty much designed to outclass starfighters. I'm just inexperience in actually using it lol. I'm not as knowledgeable as my character might be, and he's only had training, no actual experience. So, I/he would need a leader to follow. And he and Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla are both part of the Mandalorian Enclave. He'd believe it would be a mission to reclaim beskar from a dar'manda, so it would seem the right thing.

Grand Shepherd Burtch

Fleet Commander For The Nomadic Peoples Coalition
Yeah, it's pretty much designed to outclass starfighters. I'm just inexperience in actually using it lol. I'm not as knowledgeable as my character might be, and he's only had training, no actual experience. So, I/he would need a leader to follow. And he and Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla are both part of the Mandalorian Enclave. He'd believe it would be a mission to reclaim beskar from a dar'manda, so it would seem the right thing.
I wouldn’t be too worried about space combat experience in this one. My character that I’m bringing has little-to-no experience with small-craft piloting.

Well balls and here I thought I was going to sound intimidating, was planning of using Force horror on anyone that gets close to the VIP or the beskar

lolol i'm just exchanging IC banter anyway, no biggie. This character's been on the board for a few years now and her story's been derailed asf so it's hard to intimidate a char that's walked through nightmares lol
(Plus her helmet blocks telepathy ;)

Luckily I don't think she's gonna be on the same obj as Creed? so she won't be stomped by an astartes and Creed can still spook some ppl that aren't immune

Kind interested, but I know nothing of space combat. Maybe I could tagalong with Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla ? Got a pretty good ship. Light freighter with extreme maneuverability.

Looks like a pretty solid vessel! You're welcome to tag along with the old Vizsla! Her ops are technically unsanctioned but I'm sure your char could learn of them through the grapevine somehow. I imagine the Ex-Alor returning after a decade of captivity and suddenly declaring Akaan'gaan independent of her old clan probably get's people talking lol

As I'm sure a Jensaarai mandalorian showing up does too ;)
I'm more worried about lack of writing experience, lol. But I have to start somewhere.

I hear you on this too hon! I've written a single dogfight since 2018. This thread is gonna be real new to me and im kinda nervous lmao!

Grand Shepherd Burtch

Fleet Commander For The Nomadic Peoples Coalition
I hear you on this too hon! I've written a single dogfight since 2018. This thread is gonna be real new to me and im kinda nervous lmao!
I haven’t written any and I’m the one starting this thread lol. I feel like dogfighting has been more of a garnish in larger threads until now, so I figured it would be nice to make a thread that is mostly dedicated to it. If we accomplish nothing else, I’d like for this thread to at least be a case study in how dedicated dogfighting is different from generic fleeting in the future.

I feel like dogfighting has been more of a garnish in larger threads until now,

OMG Right???
a case study in how dedicated dogfighting is different from generic fleeting in the future.
RIGHT???

aaa I was super excited for Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla to become an ace pilot over time but there's so little dogfighting on the site that I never really got to learn? I eventually just made her a dedicated gunslinger instead. This should be a real interesting turn of events

Gabriel Creed

The Prophet's Executioner
lolol i'm just exchanging IC banter anyway, no biggie. This character's been on the board for a few years now and her story's been derailed asf so it's hard to intimidate a char that's walked through nightmares lol
(Plus her helmet blocks telepathy ;)

Luckily I don't think she's gonna be on the same obj as Creed? so she won't be stomped by an astartes and Creed can still spook some ppl that aren't immune

Looks like a pretty solid vessel! You're welcome to tag along with the old Vizsla! Her ops are technically unsanctioned but I'm sure your char could learn of them through the grapevine somehow. I imagine the Ex-Alor returning after a decade of captivity and suddenly declaring Akaan'gaan independent of her old clan probably get's people talking lol

As I'm sure a Jensaarai mandalorian showing up does too ;)

looks around nervously I have have no idea what you're on about I'm not checks notes an astartes nor have I recently made a small group of them for future use at some point.

question for you Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla or any of your clan really if you beat me or impress me either or really would you like to get a fancy gun as a small reward aside from the beskar?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom