Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Starcrest

Status
Not open for further replies.

i8rH3rR.png

Starcrest with armor package removed.

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To show the updated versions of Kalic’s personal fighter after joining the Nomadic Peoples Coalition and Navis Sacra Religion.
  • Image Source: Original here
  • Canon Link: BTL-S3 Y-Wing
  • Permissions:
    • For Nimble-7s (X)
    • For the LIKON Ltd. tech (X)
    • For the Angel Navis Operating System (X)
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Starfighter
  • Length: 16 m
  • Width: 8.54 m
  • Height: 2.44 m

Defense Rating
Very High

Maneuverability Rating
Ion Stream TechnologyNormalBoost Fuel-injectors
ExtremeVery HighHigh

Speed Rating
Ion Stream Technology
NormalBoost Fuel-injectors
HighVery HighExtreme

Squadron Count
None | 1

• Hyperdrive: Class 1.0
STANDARD FEATURES
ADVANCED SYSTEMS

STRENGTHS/WEAKNESSES
Strengths
  • Keeping Up: When the turret is unlocked, the speed and agility of the Starcrest can make it difficult for the turret to accurately track targets, as seen with other turreted fighters, even with the targeting system.
  • Heavy Weapons: Starcrest packs a powerful armament of KX5s, and an L51 Trilaser cannon mounted on a turret that can be locked forward, allowing for additional punch in a dogfight. The fighter also has Flex Tube launchers, allowing for a variable payload. All with an advanced targeting system.
  • Fragile Engines: While the main Nimble-7 engines are kept in the same engine casings as the old R200s, they're still more fragile, are more susceptible to damage.
  • New Armor: During her repair and refit, the Starcrest was given an armor reworking. Reinforced Duraplast was added to protect the electronics, cockpit, and vitals of the ship, and a standard Empire-era style Y-Wing armor package was added over the hull.
  • Confusing Itself: Thanks to the amount of independent fire there's a higher likelihood that the Starcrest will foul it's own lock thanks to sustained fire issued with the L.01x Precisiont Targeting Lazer.

DESCRIPTION
The workhorse of Kalic Daws for a long time, the Starcrest is a battle hardened bird with a bit to match. After being heavily damaged by Hutts, Kalic and his injured bird were brought to Damascus Station to be looked after. While Kalic was healing up, the Starcrest was being looked over by the stations mechanics. During this time he'd be introduced to the Nomadic Peoples Coalition and Navis Sacra Religion, which he would take up during the time, and lead to some of the upgrades the Starcrest would receive.

Having lost multiple systems entirely, the Y-Wing almost entirely overhauled. Her targeting systems were completely replace with two L.01x Precisiont Targeting Lazers, a L.TCA2.1 Targeting Computer, and T.E.C.M.I.S programming to allow for better targeting and traking. And while the Starcrest kept her KX5s and Flex Tubes, her turret would be replaced with a L51 trilaser cannon turret. Hull wise she would gain some reinforced Duraplast, and an older Y-Wing hull armor package. At the same time, with two of her engines completely destroyed, she would be give four Nimble-7s in the original placement, and would finally get some actual storage instead of just using the gunner seat. The biggest change in Kalic's mind though was the addition of a Angel Navis Operating System, an show of where he saw his future going.

While the new modification have improved the fighter immensely, there are still drawbacks. Thanks to the ammount of weapons fire the Starcrest can output, her L.01x's are somewhat prone to losing lock when the turret and main guns are used at the same time. Along with this is the fact that the turret's own tracking limits can struggle with the speed and agility the Starcrest possesses. Along with this, her engines are more fragile now, and she's still a bit of a mechanics nightmare.

Last edited:
Welcome to the Factory, I'll be your guide for this submission.

Kalic Daws said:
Production: Unique

Kalic Daws said:
Squadron Count: Average (12)

At unique production, we typically mean that this is a single ship. Because of that, it can't really have an average squadron count of 12 ships, because it's a single, unique ship.

If this is a single, unique ship (the Star Crest), you can actually raise up three ratings (Low -> Average, Average -> Moderate, etc) wherever you'd like on the ship.

John Locke John Locke Alrighty. I'll give this my best shot.

• New template.
  • Added permissions.
  • Updated production information, including Affiliation.
  • Updated stats to follow new factory format.
  • New Standard Features.
  • New Advanced Systems.
  • New Strengths and Weaknesses.
  • New Description.
  • Updated name because I basically never called it Star Crest.
  • Updated Intent.
I hope that was everything.

HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Kalic Daws Kalic Daws

• There are some permission problem here:
    • You cannot use the LIKON Ltd., Dar'Manda Industries and Lucerne Labs in the manufacturer, except the owners gave you permission. Not to use their techs, but to write the company here, these are different permissions. You don't have permission, so please delete them from the Manufacturer, or ask the Gir, Lori and Roth's permission.
    • The LIKON Ltd. tech's Permission is not good. I can accept only OOC permission, not IC. Not to mention the Likon company is not Burtch's so he cannot gave you permission, only Roth. Permissions are not transferable.
    • And due to this, you cannot use any Likon subs, because you don't have permission. Please delete them from the sub, or ask a permission.
  • The Alusteel's link is broken, please edit it (all 3 broken).
  • This is a Unique ship, so you have to decide it is the Nomadic Peoples Coalition's or Kalic's. So please delete one from the list.

Kalic Daws Kalic Daws

Thank you for your patience.

Manufacturers

You do need a specific permission to use a board company as a manufacturer, however, a company doesn't need to be listed as a manufacturer in order to use their products in your ship. If you want to say that this ship was produced by all of them as a joint venture then I'd recommend reaching out to the company owners to ask them for permission to use them as a manufacturer for the Starcrest.​

Permissions

The permission for Likon Ltd, while acceptable, applies only to the Nomadic People's Coalition, it is not a blanket permission to allow anyone to use it. I would suggest joining the faction so that the permissions allow to you, you can then choose to RP joining the group when and as you're able.​

Alusteel

The links to the material are broken, a [ instead of an / in the code. Please could you fix this?​

Please let me know when you've had a chance to read through my notes and let me know what you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom