Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boost “Son, your ego is writing cheques…” OOC discussion

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ
Not sure how stealthy Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla and Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla and viper team are being.

Aloy's ship is cloaked atm, but Viper team's and Tayl's are not. Everyone else looking at them would probs just see a small group of fangfighters flying in a wedge atm

at this point he's an A.I, if it helps think of Ira as the brain and the ship is his body

That's wild! definitely reminds me of 40k's Adeptus Mechanicus :eek:

Hello Corbin Vasher Corbin Vasher to answer your question yes Ira is uploaded completely throughout his ship at this point he's an A.I, if it helps think of Ira as the brain and the ship is his body
Beast. I bet that looks weird to someone with a natural Force Sight as powerful as Corbin. Might be difficult to tell from that far away and with all the other ships and asteroids, but Ballum Canis (War Dog?) is a big ship.

Jhira Mereel Jhira Mereel

You have Mairéad listed as a defender but she is aligned with the Viszla family.

And Marcella Fiora Marcella Fiora is sat in the cockpit of Mairéad's ship drinking wine

You are with the aggressors? just under the 'squadron/capital' ship set? since it made more sense to me that people who were writing large groups would face off against each other, and i was just trying to find out who was available for dog fighting <3

I'll color code the aggressors and defenders!!

and I moved Marcella! I had thought she was coming along to fight later, at the base!

You are with the aggressors? just under the 'squadron/capital' ship set? since it made more sense to me that people who were writing large groups would face off against each other, and i was just trying to find out who was available for dog fighting <3

I'll color code the aggressors and defenders!!

and I moved Marcella! I had thought she was coming along to fight later, at the base!

I have the Marzanna shuttle and two fighters with an artillery cruiser at the back, away from the main scrum

Any Mandos on the defending side, Corbin would be willing to go for drinks (he's old enough in most places lol) and hear your side of why the Haran you would be ok with beskar being in the hands of aruetiise! lol.

Aenarr Kyrr

Strill Securities Tra'ibahikan Squadron Leader
We're rehashing SuperCommando codex vs. Kyr'tsad, now, it seems. Over 900 something years later.

Also a haha seems a tad rude, reactions aren't in character after all otherwise I'm sure there wouldn't be much positive reactions going around in any case.

We're rehashing SuperCommando codex vs. Kyr'tsad, now, it seems. Over 900 something years later.

Also a haha seems a tad rude, reactions aren't in character after all otherwise I'm sure there wouldn't be much positive reactions going around in any case.
Exciting, isn't it!? Makes for a pretty awesome story.
And it is funny, Imo. You were talking about people wouldn't use those ships unless they were Death Watch, and you were assuming (IC)that they weren't, but they actually are. I guess it was an accidental joke, but it is still quite humorous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom