Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion ZU Dominion of Volik - Cry Havoc

u5jOdev.jpg
Location // Wrath of Achilles, Hellfire Armada
Objective // Light The Skies
Focus // Lako Unian Lako Unian John Maverick Varloc Varloc Charles Castex Charles Castex

"Very well" the Fleet Admiral had been and still was many things in his long life and stupid wasn't one of them. Unlike humanity who were physically limited to a mere century of life, in the eyes of his people, Tristan wasn't even middle aged yet. That would occur around his 350th birthday which was a long time from now.

"All ships prepare to eneter battle formation. Starfighter Squadrons begin attack on the enemy fleet. Once this has been accomplished Admiral Maverick will lead the Fifth Fleet in an assault on the of the enemy fleet. Admiral Gaggu will attack the Left Flank and Sir Charles will attack the Rear. Hellfire Armada form up on Achilles and prepare for a frontal assault" Tristan's orders were unorthadox and irregular however using those tactics he would be able to break the pirates fleet in multiple positions. They wouldn't be able to form up again and would be crushed by the might of the Union Armada.

Then entered the politician. Honestly, Tristan was never fond of them. They schemed their way to power and maintained that power by destroying thier enemies. He both hated and loved them at the same time hence the tension.

"No. We attempted to allow them to surrender however they persisted in claiming this world as their sanctuary. They will be removed

Objective: Clear the Jungle
Force: Queen

The fleet defending Volik was pathetic. The great Zweihander Navy was making slight work of their resistance, and Dasead surmised his talents and firepower would be of greater use on the planet surface. He planned to lower his ship into the atmosphere below, flattening any resistance spotted by his crew and his own meditation. Dasead motioned his crew to preemptively call the dispatched fighter squadrons back to the hanger.

"Admiral Evore. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. I have no doubt of our victory here, permission to break off and set the jungle below ablaze?"

Tristan Evore Tristan Evore

rY7Y9by.jpg

U N I O N

Tags: Whoever wants to come save Ben.
Dress:
Link
Gear: DB-46C
Forces:
The shuttle rocked as it left the Terminator. Ben sat, strapped in one of chairs. "ETA 5 minutes. It's gonna get rough." One of the pilots yelled. The shuttle jolted as it was hit by laserfire from one of the enemy starfighters. "CONTACT!" Ben held on to the straps as the ship fell out of the sky. "BRACE FOR IMPACT!" The pilot screamed. That was the last thing Ben heard before the darkness came in. In a few moments it was over. Dazed, Ben squinted, he covered his eyes with his hands from the sudden bright light. "Sir, are you ok? We have to get you out." He looked to the cockpit to see the two pilots slumped in their chairs dead.

Grunting, two of the Executor troopers pulled Ben out of the crashed shuttle. "The ship's communication system is fried. Something or someone is jamming our comms. We'll have to get to high ground. We landed approximately 10 klicks east of our objective sir. Orders?" Ben looked away from the pilots. "We have to move fast. We're behind enemy lines. The ISB drop pods shouldn't have landed far from here. I assume your men have set up a perimeter?" The captain nodded, "Affirmative sir. We have the ICC units performing recon, scouting the terrain. Out of the 23 men, including you and the pilots, 18 survived." Ben leaned against the wall of the shuttle rubbing his elbow. He hoped nothing was broken. "Let's first see our surroundings, see if we can find out the source that's jamming our signal. It'll be nightfall soon." The captain nodded before calling out to the rest of the troopers and recalling the droids.

BlpVHqS.png

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
Objective: Complete the mission, destroy the objective, possibly rescue Admiral Craig
Tags: Leenic Ellsil Leenic Ellsil Ben Craig Ben Craig Tranquility Tranquility Chris Walker Chris Walker

Red chuckled at what Leenic said. "Yeah, you do crash a lot, that's why I don't ride with you, because you seem to draw a lot of fire and crash." He told Leenic. Well, Leenic did crash quite a bit, so it was fairly true. Red liked the guy, but he had way too many crash landings. He should really be banned from flying all together, by the amount of times he crashed.

Then, Leenic ran off into the jungle. "Wait, Leenic! There could be traps! Or ambushes! Don't run off!" He yelled to Leenic. Then, he sighed. He turned to his troops. "Come on men, double time, let's catch up to him." He told them, and Red ran off after Leenic, with the soldiers in tow. They ran through the forest, with Red watching everywhere, looking for traps and ambushes, but he spotted none.

Then, Red saw the shuttle come crashing to the ground, a couple of kilometers away. "Lennic, stop for a second!" He yelled to Leenic as he slowed to a stop. The soldiers with them stopped. Red climbed to the top of a tree and took out his macrobinoculars, and scanned the wreckage of the shuttle. He saw movement; the survivors. They were friendly forces, apart of the Zweihander Union. He thought he saw somebody in an officer's uniform, but he couldn't tell.

"We've got friendly forces down over there. They might need help. We'll need to split up here, Leenic, one of us heads to the battle and the other helps the survivors." He told Leenic. "And let me guess, Leenic, you want to go to the battle. Right?" He said. Leenic would most likely want to go to the fight, and Red was fine with that.

u5jOdev.jpg
Objective: Support ZU Naval Forces
Allies: Varloc Varloc John Maverick Tristan Evore Tristan Evore Tranquility Tranquility Chris Walker Chris Walker Charles Castex Charles Castex Lako Unian Lako Unian Imperius Imperius
Naval Forces:

As the small Adjudicator fleet jumped out of hypserspace Kenth was scrolling through his datapad, attempting to learn every single bit of information from the briefing he had been provided as well as holonet resources. When he was done he put the datapad aside and looked at the planet. "Disgusting. A whole world which had undergone centuries of instability, centuries without a strong and unified government. And when one finally came they had spat in their face." he thought to himself. His fleet had been hired by the Union to assist their forces and that is what he intended to do.

"Have the Hauler and Outrider close ranks with the Judicator and send the crew to action stations. We don't know what manner of illegal and dangerous weapons they have access to but I doubt we'll have much trouble, this planet's Navy is in the same state as it's government. Fractured, insignificant and requiring subjugation." He ordered. In instant alarms started blaring; "ACTION STATIONS ACTION STATIONS. ALL CREW REPORT TO YOUR DESIGNATED BATTLE STATION" All around the ship, the crew began rushing to their stations.

Kenth picked up his datapad once more, reviewing the layout of the various forces. He would proceed to order the ships to head towards the ZU fleet and he opened up a communication channel to the Hauler and Outrider. "Gentlemen. We have a job to do today and we will do it to the best of our ability. We shall remain in closed formation for the time being. While the outlaws don't have large ships their smaller fighters and frigates could do serious damage if they manage to break our formation and isolate each ship. The Hauler shall also begin making preparations to launch a ground assault as I have no idea what our allies are planning as of yet. Because of this the outrider must be prepared to move between both the Hauler and Judicator should we become separated"
"Yes Captain"
"Yes sir"
The two officers replied in unison, carrying out the orders they had been given.

As the small fleet began to make its way towards the Zweihander Union fleet Kenth was impressed to say the least. The relatively new major faction fielded a large and effective fleet. The various star destroyers, carriers and frigates would surely crush any resistance they faced. After his fleet was in range Kenth opened a communication channel to Zweihander forces. "This is Captain Kenth Berik, CEO of the Adjudicators mercenary company and commanding officer of Mern Squadron. We are a little late but me and my picket ships are ready for tasking."

Last edited:
Rustbuckets will never go out of style.
Leenic sighed as he slowed to a stop. What now? But then he also heard the shuttle land. "Well, as much I I would love to dive head first into a firefight," He said, patting his jetpack. "This puppy will get me to whoever was on that shuttle a lot faster than walking will." He then turned towards the shuttle and activated his jetpack. "I guess I'll meet you on the other side!'

Leenic's jetpack allowed him to arrive at the admiral's position in just under two minutes, and he was greeted by Craig's guards. "Hey there Admiral, I noticed that I was not the only one to get shot down out here." He said, only half-joking. "So, uh, where to?"

rY7Y9by.jpg

"I repeat, Director Craigs shuttle is down. The Directors Shuttle has been shot down, can have some some kriffin eyes down there?!"
"Territory is to hostile for touchdown, we will nee-"
"I will handle visual confirmation. Seven Seven Four Two is launching from Awaken."

Objective Three: Assist Director Craig
Linked "Shoulder Bash" Bomber
4 Crewmen
The loud whine of the Shoulder Bash would be deafening as it started to descend into the atmosphere of the planet. The Nightshadows paintjob had worked wonders as it descended into the atmosphere with almost no issue. With the Nightblind system active, it was masking their own presense as not much of an invasion target but more of a simple freighter trying to get people out. They started flying through the upper forest area as anyone could hear this flying overhead as loud beeps and whines could be heard from the console. The one personally flying was Haon Hafey as he flicked a few control switches in the main console, leveling out the Proton Bomb bays as there was a distinct walker like sound nearby. There was a small wail of blaster fire from the forest area as he broadcasted a message.

"This is Neon One, Requesting Fire Mission. We have a contingent of four heavy walkers at zero mark nine nine seven two. Five kilometers from target area, requesting bombardment on this location."
"Declined Neon One, we are under heavy disarray currently in orbit."
Swearing from under his breath as one of the blaster bolts smashed into the left engine unit, he would turn the Shoulder Bash and activate SLAM as it would thrust everyone forward as they went away from the Heavy Walkers in question. They looked outdated but he was not taking any chances...and very slowly, he started to make a loop to go back around and get ready for a tactical bombing run.

Ben Craig Ben Craig Leenic Ellsil Leenic Ellsil Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red Dasead Merasska Dasead Merasska

ya-lee-gif.gif
He hadn’t moved from the dropzone, hanging around the pod that had landed unnoticed, waiting for something to go wrong. After all, something always did. He’d been thinking about linking up with Imperius, but the site of that operation was just too far away to bother, really. And then Craig goofed up. Gah. And here I just wanted to play Gundark Trainer Remastered on my portable console. Sigh. Well, might as well us this opportunity to meet the guy. Auriel said he was competent, so maybe I can stir up some trouble behind lines after linking up with him. Tyrael waited for the Portable Console to finish saving his progress to iNebula, and then proceeded to crush the thing. He’d been thinking about buying a newer, more recent model anyways. He stood up, and dusted his white robes- these would need to be replaced at a later date, too. No way he was spending that much time doing laundary. Unclipping his three lightsabers, he maintained the loose Trayus stance, even as he floated at a surprisingly fast pace towards the last reported location of Ben Craig.

kL4BEHq.png

rY7Y9by.jpg

U N I O N

Focus: Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red , Leenic Ellsil Leenic Ellsil , Haon Hafey Haon Hafey , Tyrael Tyrael
Dress:
Link
Gear: DB-46C
Forces:
As Ben's men gathered around he heard the sound of a jetpack approaching them rapidly. The troopers turned towards the noise, their blasters raised. The ICC models also raised their weapons. The stranger landed near the group. "It's ok men, he's one of us." Ben walked past his guards who were a bit hesitant to lower their weapons. "Leenic, always a pleasure. Our comms are jammed. Something or someone is jamming them. Right now the current objective is to get to higher ground, figure out where we are and locate the disturbance jamming the comms."
BlpVHqS.png

Eldoc found himself mostly alone, that was fine. He left behind a trail of dismembered bodies as he hit the now startled forces. The first few squads had been dispatched at the report of his pod, but now, now they were headless chickens. Well he thought but suddenly a blast scoring against his armor told him other wise as he found him self pinned to a corner. He had gotten carried away and now he had to pay the piper. He tried to advance but a score of blasts answered his slight movement. So he did what any self respecting force user would do. Well at least what this one would do. He took a swig of his flask and then screamed down the hallway, His Force Bellow assaulting the forces in a way they had never knew possible. On their knees, clutching their ears he made short work of them.

The Hallways were all the same, or so it seemed. This place was a maze and Eldoc only seemed to be going the right way due to luck and the map that he had memorized before coming here. Thankfully he had landed at the right place. Otherwise that would of been embarrassing. The few people he encountered were ended quickly enough. Alarms were blaring and he was running as fast as he could. Eldoc was pretty sure he wasn't paid enough for all the trouble this place was ending up to be. He never was.

Finally he had made it to the room that looked important and he put the stupid data chip into the computer and soon all the screens lit up and he got shot in the ass. Eldoc really needed to work on his situational awareness as he threw his light saber at the person piercing them straight through with the blade. He had taken out his flask and was about to take another swig when he then found himself surrounded. Yeah, he really needed to work on that whole situational awareness thing. "Halt, and drop your weapons." He turned around to find himself out gunned and out manned, He wasn't sure how he was going to get out of this one. "I don't suppose you all want have a drink? My treat!" He smiled and tried to buy his brain a bit more time. This wasn't looking good.

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
Objective: Complete the mission, eliminate the hostiles.
Tags: Leenic Ellsil Leenic Ellsil Ben Craig Ben Craig Haon Hafey Haon Hafey Tyrael Tyrael Chris Walker Chris Walker

Red nodded when Leenic said he would go to the crashed shuttle. He jumped off the tree and landed on his feet. "Alright, you go help them, we'll push onto the objective." He told Leenic. He motioned for his troops to continue forward, and they headed off further into the jungle. They moved slowly, cautiously, heading towards the objective. The sounds of fighting were getting louder and louder.

Then, suddenly, blasterfire started raining down on them. Red and the troopers jumped to cover behind trees and other plant life. Red hid behind a tree, watching as the blaster fire streaked around him. He returned fire, shooting at where the shots were coming from. He heard the scream as he shot a hostile. Both sides then opened fire at each other, shooting at where the other was. Red watched as a few Zweihander Union soldiers went down, and he could see the hostiles also going down from the blaster fire. They were pinned down, they couldn't move anywhere. All they could do was have to fight through the hostile forces, which might take a while. Red opened his comm channel on the normal frequency. "If anyone can here me, this is Commander Red. There are a large amount of hostile forces 2 clicks southwest of the objective, in sector Bravo-Gamma-6624. We're pinned down by enemy forces. We're going to push them out into the open, to take them out. Does anyone copy? We'll need someone to intercept them when we push them back." He said over the commlink. Then, he took a couple shoots into the trees, and watched a body fall out of the tree.

This was going to be a real pain.

u5jOdev.jpg

Primary Objectives: 1. Eliminate hostile forces from Volik space

2. Make way for ground assault troops and support as needed

3. Blockade to prevent retreat of enemy forces

Secondary Objectives of Tomb Fleet: 1. Capture and imprison retreating and surrendering enemy combatants discreetly.

2. Ship them away at the conclusion of the battle in state that is suitable for experimentation.

Wearing: A Long Black Version of his normal clothes with white flowers decorated all over it.

-His Razor Fingernails are firmly in place

-His Surgical Tools are tucked away in his cloak along

The Tomb Fleet:

Lead Ship: "The Sepulchre" , An Allegiance Infini Class Star Destroyer (Anvil Formation)

Composition:

Compellor-Class Star Cruiser "The Scythe" (Anvil Formation)

Compellor-Class Star Cruiser "The Reaper" (Anvil Formation)

Tyrant II Class Cruiser “The Antechamber” (Hammer Formation)

Loth Wolf-Class Patrol Frigate "Graveyard Shift" (Hammer Formation)

Skirmisher Infini II Class Frigate "Cloak" (Hammer Formation)

Skirmisher Infini II Class Frigate "Dagger" (Hammer Formation)

19x Squadron Slinger Infini MK I "Raider" Interceptor (3 Squadrons are supporting Hammer Formation)

3x Savant Class MG-BDT2 Bomber (Ready to help ground forces as called on)

”Sir we have data from Tranquility fleet pouring in now. It is being sorted into the fleet data-banks and your personal data pad has been prepared for connection. You may take it whenever you are ready.” Charles eyes regarded the young Ensign who laid the data pad down on control panel across the bridge, his teeth came together in a wide smile… at least as much as he could without lips and cheeks. It was one of the few times he didn’t hesitate to use the Force in front of his men, but as the unspoken rule of the Tomb fleet went… you didn’t talk about it. The man always did his best to remain as subtle as possible about it as he could, still trying to train himself even more and more to suppress his presence. As he extended his hand a data pad came flying from across the room, he found that the small demonstration every now and then was a morale booster for the men that trusted him so. Knowing that he was there to protect them with such abilities, Charles could almost sense the lessening of tension from the men who knew this was their first true baptism under fire.

Connecting up the data pad to a special jury rigged set up within his chair; he proceeded to pull a small spider droid out of compartment at the same time. Hooking up both devices so as has he began to pour over the data the AI was feeding him, while waiting for the droid to prepare her holographic image. Once it did so he would disconnect it and set the thing down in front of his seat, pressing the button that brought up the female avatar of Tranquility that the Sith always found to be a pleasant sight to behold, ”Tranquility it is nice to see you any time my dear, but thank for the compliment and your hard work. Pass on my compliments to your agents and let them know I will move my fleet in to provide close ground support with what limited abilities I can. It is only a small token of appreciation that I can provide for your prompt assistance.” The man paused, rolling his shoulders to crack his neck to take a moment to contemplate how he wanted her fleet to form up with his own,

”Given The Tomb Fleet’s secondary objective and the fact this is her first real battle I think the help of your fleet should give us the edge we need to make sure we can capture anything R&D needs or prisoners that might escape. My flag ship, yours, Scythe, and Reaper will take up position as the Alpha part of the formation… my fleet’s ships will form up around yours protectively. You just add your firepower to wherever you find a weak point.” Tranquility would about Charles code words and how in this case it stood for Anvil, the portion with the most firepower, and the portion that the Halo or Hammer would slam or lure enemies into, ”Have the two carriers go into stealth mode and join with the Halo group when I order them to break from the fleet and go after the space station. I want all droid fighters to be able to scramble at a moment’s notice, using ramming tactics and doing whatever they have to in order to shut down the engines of enemy ships trying to escape.”

The Sith’s orders were rather micro-managed and sometimes long-winded, but his calm cold voice left one with the impression that every detail had been covered. This didn’t mean he was removing his men’s initiative, but simply that he laid out the grand plan in full detail, and was telling them to do it. Now he did the same for Tranquility and he waited for her ships to align as ordered, before the Tomb fleet began to move, separating up into two moving parts. The Anvil and the Hammer, both slowly inching towards their objectives and swatting a few pirate flies out of the air that had slipped passed Tristan’s main fleet, which just as the Fourth Fleet was moving towards its most important goal, the communications officer Charles had send a message to Tristan called out, ”Sir we have our orders, the Fourth Fleet is being asked to attack the enemies rear.”

Oh if his day just couldn’t get better, first a visit from Tranquility, and now this… a chance for his men to prove themselves in battle. To show that not just the Tomb Fleet, but that he could be trusted with such important tactical task, ”Transfer that secure channel over here Ensign… and Commander prepare the Anvil formation for a wide swinging move around the enemy lines. I want Foxtrot Fighter deployment with a screen that rotations between Centauri and Mike, and tell squadron leaders and gunners that any enemy ships that made a run at the Sentience are to be given top priority.” The instant he received the orders the man saluted a gesture returned by the Sith, by an affectionate flourish of his hand. Before he sent a secure com message to Tristan, even over the com the man’s cold, slightly muffled, and monotone voice still carried its usual effect, ”Thank you Fleet Admiral for this opportunity. My men wanted a chance to sharpen their teeth properly and they won’t let the ZU down. I am forwarded you a quick visual of my plans for my fleet, needless to say it takes some risk by splitting it up to go after other objectives, but Tranquility has placed her fleet under my control… giving me… choices.”

Once he provided the courtesy call to the fleet admiral the male, sent another to the Commander of the Antechamber, ”I am placing you in charge of Hammer’s operation against the space station, make sure no one escapes and take as many prisoners as possible. The more intact the enemy ships and material the better and as I further order I want the Antechamber itself to be in position to lend some of its firepower to Anvil’s operations as needed, especially in the form of your close ground support bombers.” It would be by then that he fully had every bit of his ‘little machine’ moving as he wanted it. Now was just the matter of settling out the cracks that could only come through meeting the enemy as the Anvil portion of the fleet would slow creep up on the enemies rear, careful to time everything with the main attacks by the other fleets on the front and the left.

”Sir a jamming signal of some kind is being emitted from a point on the surface. We have been trying to pinpoint its source, but its location kept going in and out and so we were only able to triangulate it position moments ago. It looks to be a bunker of some kind, and after a transfer of data on this matter back from the Sentience it has been confirmed.” Nodding his head the Sith took the data pad and looked over the details before turning to the officer, ”Send out a message the instant you get another opening. Let any ground forces in the area know of the location of the bunker, and the fact that the full complement of the Fourth Fleet’s ground bombers are ready to help in the attack as needed. Oh and Tranquility can you be a dear? I know your sensors where the one that found this bunker so could you get a layout of its defenses if possible? Anything we can send both in the form of firepower and information down to the boots on the ground would be helpful.”

Charles winked at the AI’s hologram rather proud of himself that he had found something for each piece of the Fourth Fleet to cut its collective teeth on. Such experience would be valuable at the end of the day and in the battles ahead.

Tranquility Tranquility Tristan Evore Tristan Evore Ben Craig Ben Craig Leenic Ellsil Leenic Ellsil Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red

There was radio chatter as he corrected his course for a brief moment as they went rather quickly towards the south western side. Lining up the Shoulder Bash, he would bark out orders to the tail gunner and side door gunner as the blaster cannons were at the ready. Within half a minute, they would arrive and rather suddenly, blaster fire would erupted from above down into the forest area as it would be a spray of fire. Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red would notice from above the Shoulder Bash shooting through the forest as several hostiles would be thrown up into the air or killed as the Shoulder Bash bomber would fly past them to go towards their next target.

"Run through, repeat Run through. Be back around in t minus three."

Artificial Intelligence

Objective: Assist the Fleet.

Tranquility smiled as she appeared as a holo on his bridge. "Greetings, Thank you for the invitation. I will assist where I can." The fleet's actions made sense. She wasn't much of an admiral. Most of her specality lied in using information. This was the most action she had seen in this incarnation. It seemed that today they would secure this planet from the criminal scum and put the rightful government in place and hopefully allow them to join the Union. She kept providing data from the fleets to the fleets. It was vital that all the naval forces were able to communicate with each other. She finally had a chance to take care of several of her agents.

Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red
"Operative Red, we have bombers to support you should you need them, please let me know if you need anything else. I am sorry it took so long to respond, please secure the objective as to secure the planet."

Tranquility then used data from the forces to pinpoint the jamming tower. Once confirmed she began to feed the location to Charles and the rest of the fleet. She after all wanted to get it taken care of clearly it wasn't on her earlier scans. Which was worrying but that was thoughts for other times. She started scanning through the data to ensure she didn't miss anything else. After this was the time where you wanted to be sure of the enemy movements. It appeared that some of the camps were more advanced than previously thought. Hopefully this went smoother. She spoke to Charles again. "Charles, if you note, I have provided you with the location tof the jamming beacon. Please take it down at your earliest convience. I have also shared it with the fleet so you might be beat to it."

Charles Castex Charles Castex

Conqueror of Heaven and Hell

O B J E C T I V E: Saving Eldoc

THE CONQUEROR

tenor.gif

Equipment: Solarion , Gold Armor

The deed was done. Even as Imperius and his men headed back, Imperius brushed his face with his hand, removing the blood that had landed all over him. He and his men stood by the landing ship, cleaning up and removing all signs of the slaughter they had just performed. As the landing ship took off, he donned his armor, the familiar feeling making him comfortable on the battlefield. His men, having disposed of all evidence of the equipment they had used for Operation RottenCore, were now also equipping themselves with the standard weaponry of the Hades'Oathkeepers.​
Men. Reports suggest that our enemies have an unusual concentration of forces. We don't know why they're out of position, but it means they've put more sheep out to be slaughtered. Prepare for Battle: Enemies have greater numbers, but inferior training. Take captives if they surrender in full-view of non-involved individuals. Collateral damage is unacceptable.
As the TGT1 touched down for a second time, Imperius and his followers stealthily exited the craft, unseen by their prey. A visual inspection revealed that they had just taken a man at gun point- an individual who was possibly friendly to the Union. Men. We might've friendlies on the Area of Operation. Reduce Brutality to minimum. With that, Imperius and his men crashed into their Target's rear, as their superior weapons and greater training melted through the wall of opponets like a heated knife through butter- Even as Imperius, having easily closed the gap, decapacitated multiple individuals with each swing of Solarion.
Union forces, here to rescue friendlies! Reveal your allegiance! The HO's captain shouted, addressing the man they would possibly be rescuing later.

tenor.gif

Tristan Evore Tristan Evore
Objective: stay on the ship and not get too much in the way.

"No. We attempted to allow them to surrender however they persisted in claiming this world as their sanctuary. They will be removed.

Lako did not expect something else since the leaders of this now dommed planet refused to join them diplomatically.
By wanting to fight for their survival, they have signed their own dead sentence, and the politician did not have much to do until they where crushed in a significant way that would force the surrender of the Volic forces.
Knowing that he would be only in the way if he stayed on the bridge, the Abdenedo decided to get out and go to the mess Hall for some food, waiting until he got called to resume his service.

"very well I see. I expect to be informed as soon as they surrender to discuss the terms."

And with that he left, unless the admiral had something else to say.

Last edited:

John Maverick

J

u5jOdev.jpg

U N I O N
Tags: All Union Personnel

Objective: Light the Skies
Dress: Uniform

John smiled, "You heard the admiral, battle formations and deploy all fighters!" As soon as he received confirmation that the fighters had left the hanger John nodded, "Captain Bogart and Frenick bring your instigators to the front. You may fire at will. Skirmishers target the enemy starfighters." He paced around the deck of the bridge. He walked over to one of the pits, "Bring up the schematics for the enemy's ships. Find out their weakness."

BlpVHqS.png

Eldoc smiled at his rescuers. "Hey I am with the union the Computer lady hired me, want a drink? Least I can do." He offered a swig of his flask with a grin. "Now, don't mind me I just have to put this chip in this computer to make the computer lady happy. " Eldoc grumbled as he walked up to the console, at least this time he had friendlies at his back. That was definitely a nice change. Once the chip was put into the computer things started happening. It was quiet at first but soon the screens started flashing and the machines started whirling. Soon the thunderous sounds of the defenses went silent. No longer firing on Union forces. It seemed that it was some sort of virus.

"Well I don't know where to go next, I was only asked to do this. Any ideas?" He smiled taking another drink from his flask. Gods this was going to be a long day. Maybe he could get a bonus for going above and beyond. That would be nice, maybe he could take a vacation to Spira or something, Enjoy the locals and get wasted into oblivion. Yep that was the dream. He shook his head and went to follow the rather serious looking union folks. It seemed that at least this part of the defenses were now in union hands.

Imperius Imperius

Conqueror of Heaven and Hell

O B J E C T I V E: Saving Eldoc

Equipment: Solarion , Gold Armor

My men will ensure that the Union mantains control of these defences. I, however, am interested in the capture of a particular individual; A ”Raiza Nebulat”, to be precise. He’s the ringleader of one of the groups causing all this trouble to the Union, and his capture would be a welcome event.“
He is lightly guarded, in a compund that is within range of my landing ship, pointing at the TGT1, he continued. The two of us will infiltrate his compound, and attempt to capture him with minimal loss of life. Is this task acceptable for you?
Without waiting for an answer, Imperius jumped into the TGT1. Regardless of wherher or not this man agreed to come with him, Nebulat had to be captured, and Imperius would be performing that duty.​

tenor.gif

Eldoc shrugged, why not follow the man into his shuttle, what was the worse that could happen? So he jumped into the TGT1 and took a seat, making sure to enjoy his drink. After all it was going to be all dangerous again once they landed near this person that they wanted to capture. He was kind of bummed about the whole minmal loss of life thing, but he could work with it. He just had a policy of if shot at , defend self with impunity.

To be honest though, this was the most action he had seen in a long while. He had finally drank through his savings though and what was a man to do? So here he was working for some random faction trying to keep the booze flowing and the fun times going. However after today he wasn't sure if he was being paid enough. It seemed these criminals were a bit more organized than he would of liked. Hopefully, this capture would go smoothly. After all, it was no good if the target go away.

Imperius Imperius

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom