Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You're Grounded For, Like, Ever! (Tegs/Aba)

Abaigeal just rolled her eyes at the two girls, "Good night", she said with a hint of mirth, before entering her own room. "I hope the walls are sound proof", she said to the room. She was tired, still tired from the ordeal on Tash and her body ached for bed. She place her lightsaber on the side table next to bed before removing her clothes. The usual rituals before sleep, go to the loo, clean your teeth, brush your hair, envious of those that have someone to share the night with, you know the usual.

She climbed into a soft white night gown, silky and fell just above the knees. Walking to the window she pushed it open to allow the night air while she slept. It is quiet outside tonight, the air still. Then she had an idea, although tired bed could wait.

Abaigeal climb up onto the window ledge, looked down and jumped, using the force to land with ease. She had decided to walk through the gardens, just to clear her mind and allow the night air to tickle her skin. She would be out for an hour or so, playing among the fountains and trees, typical of her really, she much prefers the outdoors and so finding a lovely spot, on the lawn which had not been mowed recently so the grass was long, she laid down and look into the night sky. It was the perfect place for a Black Orchid.
[member="Elpsis Kallikora"] | [member="Tempest"]

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One
[member="Abaigeal E'ron"] [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

Let it not be said that Tegaea was impious! Such a venture as their maritime journey was best done accompanied by prayers for safe passage.

However, to protect the kiddies, the veil of PG-13 descended at the same time as the curtain of night.

When day dawned the next day Tegaea found herself in Siobhan’s arms in bed. Though no morning person she was better than her wife, and so she gently disentangled herself and slipped on a robe, heading out to wake the household and get them prepared.

Presumably she'd meet some of the other ladies out there...if they were awake.

[member="Tegaea Alcori"], [member="Tempest"], [member="Abaigeal E'ron"]

Elpsis' night had been...fun. Tempest was always so good to her. She had lightning, Elpsis had fire! It was a winning combination. Elpsis might have gotten quite loud. Moreover, the Dahomian made a nice pillow. However, all things must end, so eventually morning called.

Elpsis was more of a morning person than Siobhan, so she stirred. Rubbing the sleep from her eyes, she found herself in Tempest's strong arms. It felt...weird. Not weird in a bad way, but it was not something she was used to. "Hey, sleepyhead," she said happily, planting a kiss on Tempest's lips. "Wakey, wakey."

[member="Abaigeal E'ron"], [member="Tegaea Alcori"]

Siobhan tended to be a heavy sleeper. As Chesna would say, it was too early in the morning to be early in the morning. Thus when Tegaea disentangled herself, Siobhan simply turned and slept on.

After a while, she stirred and looked around, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. "Where's my blanket?" she asked a bit whinily. Tegaea was apparently already up and about. Sio buried her face in her pillow, then eventually realised they were going on a big trip today. Did it really have to be this early? With some reluctance she arose from the bed and put a robe on. She was so not a morning person.

And so the night went on. While the others were in their rooms, doing .. stuff. Abaigeal lay on the grass counting the stars, until the sounds of OOOs and RRRs, cries and groans, pleas (no that was not a typo) and thank yous floated on the breeze to her ears. It was at this point Abaigeal decided to get up and move deeper into the gardens. There are just some things that a daughter should not know about her mothers.

So the night was spent roaming the grounds, she did not mind this, in fact by the time she had got to a large fountain at the end of the garden she grew tired and found a place to sleep among the fallen leaves. Abaigeal had always been a free spirit, as soon as she could walk she had adventured when ever possible. This might be the reason for her natural of being a loner, or maybe it was simply innate to her .. either way she liked her own company. At least for a few days before she looked for conversation with others.

As the sun rose, the birds did too and soon had Abaigeal opening her eyes. She lay under the tree stretched her back and allowed her body to wake naturally. Her eyes found the sky white fluffy clouds floated with lazy ease on a wind high up, they shifted shape turning into oddities or into something one could associated with. She played this game in her mind for a few minutes before realising she had to get back to the house. So quickly making her way, she jumped back up into the window of her room.

All was quiet, nothing stirred .. and she smiled.

Getting dressed for their day out, packing a bag ready to go, she bounded down the stair to the breakfast room and order her fare. She is the first one there, and did not wait for them, as she does not know their morning habits they could be hours before arising ..

The Caf was exceptional, the eggs perfect and runny and crusty bread to dip into the yoke completed the meal. Yeap these were the only eggs she was interested in. :p
[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] | [member="Tegaea Alcori"]

Tempest

Storm of the Force
[member="Elpsis Kallikora"] [member="Abaigeal E'ron"]

Tempest stirred reluctantly from sleep, peering up at the redhead above her.
“Elpsis?” she asked dazedly. Good start, didn’t accidentally blurt out the wrong name! “What time is it?” she asked, sitting up, then flopping back down. “Urg…just half an hour more?”
These young whippersnappers were much more wakeful than her.

Speaking of which, when Siobhan emerged Harmony was waiting with an exaggeratedly cheery smile.
“Good morning, Mistress! You look lovely this morning, shall I get you some breakfast?” she asked. She was trolling of course, no one should be this cheery this early.

Well, except possibly Tegaea, who came in and sat beside Aba at the table. She was still in her robe, but she didn’t take too long to get ready.
“Good to have a family member who wakes up before mid-morning!” she said with a grin. She’d gotten herself some cereal. “So, sleep well?” she asked.

[member="Tempest"], [member="Abaigeal E'ron"]

"Did I wear you out last night, sweetie?" Elpsis asked cheekily. Clearly she needed more discipline. Leaning forward she gave Tempest a kiss on the cheek, then got up, pulling the Dahomian up along with her. "Come on. Move your cute, little arse. I'm hungry and I gotta shower." Much as she would have liked it, there probably wasn't enough time for them to shower together. Regardless, she got dressed quickly and then headed down for breakfast.

Meanwhile, a still rather groggy Siobhan was being trolled again! Clearly Harmony needed disciplining as well. "Yes, breakfast would be nice," she said, suppressing a yawn. Walking over to Tegs and Aba, she sat down. "Very funny. I get up early enough. It's just way too early in the morning to be early in the morning." she mock grumbled, then ruffled Aba's hair a bit.

"Good morning Ladies", she grinned while taking another bite of toast and eggs. "I hope you all slept well?". The only response at this point was Elpsis messing up her hair. "Hey that took me hours!". Not really, just a simple few strokes of the brush would always do the trick.

"You had better get some breakfast into you before he head out, I think this trip is going to be fun". At least she could work on her tan if nothing else. Abaigeal pushed her plate way having had enough to eat and washed down the rest with a good healthy gulp of juice.

"I hope Sio has a spare swim suit, I don't seem to have one".
[member="Elpsis Kallikora"] | [member="Tempest"]

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One

Tegaea smiled. “I’ve got a spare one, Aba. We’re about the same size, so you should fit no problem.”

“I’ve called ahead and Hunter’s got the Viceroy ready.” That is, their excessively large yacht. Why travel around the world when you could travel in luxury?

When Tempest and Elpsis finally appeared, Tegaea gave them a cheeky smirk. “Didn’t get much sleep, girls?” she asked innocently.

[member="Tegaea Alcori"], [member="Abaigeal E'ron"]

"We were...occupied. Tempest has been teaching me all about the Goddess Ardarvia," Elpsis gushed, after she ceased messing up Aba's hair. Cue Siobhan exchanging a knowing look with her wife.

Speaking of Aba, she somehow looked a lot sexier than last night. Well, she'd always been beautiful, but it seemed like she'd levelled up in that regard! In any case, the redhead sat down and began helping herself to breakfast. After all, last night had been...very tiring.

"I'm glad Tempest is broadening your horizons about religion," Siobhan said with a completely straight face. "There's much you can learn from it."

Like punctuality, virtue and discipline. Anyhow, she helped herself to her breakfast. "Tegs and I checked the map and we've determined the route we'll be taking. It's largely unexplored waters, though we know the wood elves dwell close by. Our yacht is shiny, but well-armed if need be." Time passed, breakfast was finished so that they could be on their way!

Without to much prelude, Abaigeal stood up from the position at the table and moved around to Sio and Lady Tegaea. Firstly, she gave Tegaea a hug and placed a good morning kiss on her cheek. "Thank you Lady Tegaea, anything you have to share will do I am sure".

Wrapping her arms around Sio's shoulders from behind, she did the same to her mother before looking down into the datapad in her hand.

"Wood elves huh? do they have pointy ears?", her mind went to a man she had met recently while in the training room on Voss. Abaigeal flashed a quick look toward Elpsis and gave her a wink.

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One

“They wouldn’t be elves without pointed ears!” Tegaea said smugly. To Elpsis she nodded knowlingly. “It’s very important to broaden your horizons to include religious studies,” she commented.

“Of course, should you desire and assistance or instruction in Ardarvian rituals, I am well versed in them.”
High Mistress levels of well versed!

Giving Aba a hug she rose. “We’ll fly the first bit, then take the ship. It’ll take us a couple of days to reach our destination, but the ship is well worth it!”

A shuttle outside would take them the three hour flight down to a small Firemane base where the Viceroy was in port.

"I have it under good authority elf ears are very sensitive," Elpsis could not resist snarking. Alas, she didn't know about a certain Legolas-looking fellow yet. Then Elpsis blinked. Had Tegaea just offered what she thought she had or was she not hearing properly? A slight pink hue spread across her cheeks. At least she had not turned lobster red like her mother so often did.

"I'd very much like that, Lady Alcori. If it's not too much trouble. Tempest is a great teacher, but she spoke highly of your...expertise," she managed to say with a completely straight face. Rising from her chair, she gave Siobhan and Tegaea a hug each after the two had embraced Aba. The motion was a bit awkward on Elpsis' part, but it was evidently sincere.

And so off they went and boarded the shuttle. Soon it lifted off into the air and took off from the villa. Siobhan had left thorough orders for the servants to water her orchids. After all, she adored them!

((I'm fine with you two skipping Sio and posting again if you like, I'll post her tomorrow :) .))

Please, Goddess, make sure they remember to use a condom if she gets hot and heavy up with a Legolas look-alike. I'm too young and hot to be a grandmum, Siobhan thought to herself when Aba began gushing about wood elves and pointy ears. Who knew, maybe in the next thread Aba would show up with an adorable Nautolan boy!

At least Elpsis only seemed to like girls - and had redirected her attention to other people, which was a good thing from Sio's point of view because the girl's advances had made her feel very uncomfortable. "Come on girls!" she declared cheerfully as they boarded the shuttle, which soon lifted off.

A time skip later it would descend upon the not at all egotistically named Fort Kerrigan, where the equally pompously named Viceroy was docked. If you wanted to go on a cruise, you might as well do it in style and with all sorts of creature comforts! Not so long ago, Firemane had fought a big battle here against the Xioquo. Pieces of wrecked ships could still be seen floating in the river.

True to it's name Fort Kerrigan looked like a fort. And just as protective as the woman herself. However, they all soon made their way to a cruiser and Abaigeal made herself comfortable on one of the seats waiting for the others. It was so nice to relax especially with family and she soon had forgot about the woes of the galaxy, even if only for a little while.

As they moved, she noticed the pieces of metal in the water, something would have to be done about that, although by now some aquatic creature may have made a home out of it. But still it looked unsightly. Jedi see, Jedi do.

Her mind flashed back to the fight in the cave, one of her very first tests in combat. It would be first of many but she pushed all that from her mind.

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One
[member="Abaigeal E'ron"] [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

The Viceroy was all prepared for them to board. The crew was standing ready as the passengers boarded. The crew were naturally chosen for their ability to be discreet and understanding of the eccentricities of their bosses, as well as being able to handle themselves in dangerous situations.

The ship itself was a model of luxury, with four double rooms and the same number of single rooms, as well as other cabins which could be transformed if required. There was of course a small pool, bathrooms, dining room, entertainment area and bar.

As Tegaea and Siobhan stepped forward their Captain who was a former Protectorate naval officer before being wounded at Gehenna. Captain Haydn had been given a nice job as skipper of the Viceroy as a way of thanking her for her service.

“Ship is prepared, ma’am,” Haydn said, saluting. The other sleeve of her jacket was empty, she having refused a replacement limb.
“Thank you, Captain. Elpsis, Aba, this is Captain Haydn, she’s in charge of the ship, so if anything happens go to her.”

As they say, time flies, and so they found themselves boarding the massive, luxurious yacht. Truth be told, the sight did take Elpsis' breath away a bit. A part of her could not but think that this all was...a bit wasteful. It made her think how many ordinary people you could fed and clothed with all the money that the ship must have cost. She could not help feel self-conscious when presented with such extravagant luxury.

The other part of her was just very happy the Kerrigans had taken her on this trip! "Sweet. That ship is real shiny. Nice to meet you, Captain," she said and threw in a cheesy salute. The sight of the missing hand made her wince slightly. It brought back memories of Elrood, where a zombie had bitten her hand because she'd been careless. Freya had chopped her hand off to prevent the infection from spreading. She'd had nightmares about it for a while.

"Glad you like it, sweetie. C'mon, girls. We'll give you a tour and show you your rooms," Siobhan said jovially, leading the pack along. "Remember, try not to fall into the ocean," she added.

"Why? Are there sea monsters in it?" Elpsis seemed just a little bit anxious when Siobhan drew attention to the waters. Somehow she had never gotten around to learning how to swim.

Siobhan patted the little redhead on the shoulder. "Well, there's no Xioquo where we going, so I'd say there's no kraken, but maybe some sharks!" Totally encouraging.

She did not have to wait long before the everyone arrived. "Sharks?", Abaigeal looked over the side of the boat with a craned neck to peek. "I think I shall wait until we get to a safe beach or somewhere before I swim", she smiled at Elpsis.

Standing up ready for the tour of the ship, Abaigeal followed Sio. She supposed she was getting used to this lifestyle of Sio's and Lady Tegs, cause the indulgence of it washed over her, not having the same reaction that Elpsis had. Besides Jedi do not get to live this kind of life very often, she it was nice to indulge from time to time. It kind of reminds one of the poverty of the galaxy, when one travels to see it very wide spread.

"I would love to see the bridge, maybe I could have a go at piloting it?". Pushing her luck maybe, as only recently she had crashed a ship into a desert. But that had not been her fault! Stupid weird gravity well.
[member="Tegaea Alcori"] | [member="Elpsis Kallikora"]

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One
[member="Abaigeal E'ron"] [member="Elpsis Kallikora"]

Tegaea had not forgotten how they had all gotten started on this adventure and frowned.
“We’ll see, Aba” she said. In the parental lexicon, this actually meant ‘delaying the fact I am saying no…but still no.’

“Don’t worry about the sharks. They very rarely jump on board,” Tegaea said, attempting a straight face. Then she grinned. “But seriously, you should be fine. It’s the Sea Serpents you have to watch out for. Fortunately this ship has some laser cannons in case anything tries to eat you!”

Trolling complete, she led them into the bar where a pretty Eldorai was waiting to take their orders.
“Drink anyone, then we’ll go to the bridge for the departure.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom