Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You're Grounded For, Like, Ever! (Tegs/Aba)

After serving everyone their required drinks, Abaigeal poured for herself before returning to her seat. She listened to Lady Tegaea and Sio speak of the time they met and the next fifteen years. From what she knew of Sio, at least, they couple must have an open marriage which I am sure would have it's benefits as well as pit falls. Abaigeal sat thinking about this for a moment, it was not something she had considered let alone marriage, but she best left it for if and when that ever happened.

Elpsis seemed to have relaxed more, which delighted her, and maybe she would come visit her here more often. Providing Abaigeal was actually here and not off on some Jedi business. "Sio, Lady Tegaea .. I must tell you both that I appreciate everything you have done for me. How you both opened your heart and arms to take me in. And I have news, I have .. joined the Silver Sanctum Coalition as Jedi. A lightsider", she looked at them both not really knowing how they could take this but now as she had been told, they both were members of OP and by all accounts worked along side both dark Jedi and Light alike.

She flashed a look to Elpsis, wondering how she would take this. Her opinion of Jedi is not that good and maybe in time Abaigeal might change her mind.
[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] | [member="Tegaea Alcori"]

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One
[member="Abaigeal E'ron"] [member="Elpsis Kallikora"]

Tegaea raised an eyebrow at Siobhan’s assertion about Amazons, but she didn’t say anything.

“It was a long time ago, Elpsis,” Tegaea said gently. “We non-Force users are occasionally capable of doing things,” she added with a smile.

“As it turned out, I proposed, and Siobhan was gracious enough to accept. We’ve had some bumps along the way, but we’ve stayed together. It’s coming on ten years now we’ve been married, right love?”

Next Aba had some news. “I wish you the very best, Aba. The Jedi in the Coalition are less crazy than the Republic ones. If you feel that’s the best path for you then I support it.”
Being a non-Force user, Tegaea was pretty open that most groups were like another…except the Sith of course!

[member="Tegaea Alcori"], [member="Abaigeal E'ron"]

Elpsis wondered for a moment whether she'd offended the lady of the house. "I didn't mean it that way. If you ask me, most Forcers think way too highly of themselves just 'cause they can toss lightning or throw people with their mind. Most are just arrogant jerks with fancy wizadry. Who somehow run most of the galaxy just because of their genes."

On another note, Elpsis was also a supporter of #CloneLivesMatter. Anyhow, next Aba had to reveal that she'd joined the Jedi. Did you really have to join the crazy, elitist, code-spouting Burlap Brigade? Elpsis thought to herself. The very thought made her skin itch. She was not totally not biased at all.

Still, she tried to control herself. Maybe because she was concerned about being scolded or losing Aba as a friend. "Well, if it makes you happy. I...wish you the best. Remember you got a brain beyond their 'code'. Don't get yourself killed in their crusades."

"Yes, ten years. I'll have to get you something special for the anniversary," Siobhan said most mushily, then leaned over the table to give her wife a kiss. She frowned a bit when she heard Elpsis' little speech.

"I think you just gained lots of affection points with wifey, dear. Fancy space magic isn't everything. Many Forcers forget that," she spoke in a slightly amused tone. She was not being hypocritical at all. #NFUsMatter!

Her eyes turned next to Aba and she gave the girl an encouraging smile. "I'm no Jedi and I don't share their beliefs, dear, but I wish you the best and will help in any way I can. The Silvers are a sensible lot, and I know you'll be a great Jedi. I take it you had a chat with Thurion?" Siobhan was fine with Jedi unless they were naive, ultra-peaceniks who signed peace treaties with Sith. Or warmongering jihadist fanatics.

For the majority, she was happy with their reaction of her announcing herself Jedi. All save, Elpsis. She could sense her apprehension and it would become clear in time as to why. Abaigeal turned to her, "It wont change who I am Elpsis, I will still be me. You know, trouble magnet", she grinned with the teasing, it was not only there for Elpsis but the two mothers. One of Iella's traits was her cheek, Abaigeal would have it and some.

"I did speak with Master Heavenshield, he was a mentor to me as a child. I was very pleased to see that he had .. that he is grand master of the Silvers". He had been a great friend to her mother, helped in the early days the Silvers were establishing, he had done so because he understood what it had meant, how the reactions to them leaving would effect them and how others .. others being Jedi, would view them.

"He was very understanding, especially about what had happened".
[member="Tegaea Alcori"] | [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One
[member="Abaigeal E'ron"] [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

Tegaea was surprised but also very pleased to hear Elpsis’ opinion on the matter. Having not known the redhead too well she’d hoped she wouldn’t be a ‘Force brat’ who took her powers for granted. That was not the case.
+20 Opinion!

“Well thank you, Elpsis! I'm glad you think that way.

I look forward to your special treat, wifey. You know how well I like being bonded with you…” she said with a wink.

Then, because the kiddies might interpret this in a way which would break their mind, she changed subjects.
“Aba, we’ll always be here for you. I’m glad Thurion wants to help you. He’s a good guy, and a better Jedi than most.”

For Tegaea this was effusive praise.

[member="Abaigeal E'ron"], [member="Tegaea Alcori"]

Yay! Tegaea liked her. Well, she'd gained approval points. This sort of pleased Elpsis and somewhat reduced her annoyance about Aba joining the 'Do you have a moment of time for our Lord and Saviour the Light Side of the Force?' Brigade.

"Thanks, ma'am," she said a bit shyly, then looked towards Aba. "Well, that's good to now. I want my drinking buddy. Those robes will still make you look like a hippie." The first Sio had done after leaving the Jedi was getting out of her robes. Tegaea was very helpful in that regard. She even gave the former Jedi fashion tips.

"I'm glad your talk with the GM went well," she added feelingly. See, she still cared about Aba! Even if she didn't like her religion. Religious tolerance is an important virtue in this day and age. "Bonding, huh? I'd like to hear hear more about that," she spoke with a cheeky smile when Tegs brought it up. Nope, she was not innocent at all. As Tempest could verify.

Like a naughty schoolgirl, Siobhan passed a handwritten note over to Tegs under the table. 'Elpsis isn't bad, just needs some discipline. She'll probably hit on you. Family boat trip?' Boat trip to meet the Light Side Wood Elves! Only Tegaea was capable of reading the scrawl Siobhan considered handwriting.

"Oh, you know, Elpsis. Bonding. What people who love each other do," she said vaguely. Her cheeks coloured slightly. This was somewhat awkward for Sio because she'd inherited all of Coryth's memories. Including giving birth to Elpsis and all that. It made her feel more maternal towards the girl than she would've liked.

"Thurion's a good man. You'll be in good hands there. And if any snobbish Jedi gives you grief, you just have to call me," she cracked a smile at that, then reached out with her hand to fondly stroke Aba's hair. "And I can always give you an outside perspective. Maybe one day you'll be the first Jedi Master in the family."

Well that went better then she expected, but to be honest Abaigeal did not know what to expect. But her family was alright with her direction in life. "Elpsis, you have not seen my robes, they are not the tradition style .. way cooler then that". In fact they are the same design her mother used to wear, Iella was ahead of the game. "Besides I only wear them around the Temple. You should come see it one day, it is unique.. have you been to the Silver Temple Lady Tegaea?".

You know we should go for that drink soon, how does Nal Hutta sound to you? Elpsis would get the message..

All this talk about bonding and stuff Abaigeal just rolled her eyes at, "I prefer not to be tethered .. but rather the freedom of open spaces. Besides I don't like the idea of someone knowing where I am all the time". There is bonding and there is bonding and Abaigeal knew they meant both.

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One
[member="Elpsis Kallikora"] [member="Abaigeal E'ron"]

“You would, would you?” Tegaea asked Elpsis curiously. A small smile crossed her face. “Well, we’ll have to see.” Her eyes flicked to Siobhan. She wouldn’t introduce the young firemane to crochet unless her wife was okay with it. After all, what with absorbed memories and the like she didn’t want things to get awkward.

“Which temple, Aba? If you mean the ones on Voss and Ossus, then yes I have. The Ossus one has some nice architecture, and the Voss Temple has some interesting art. Still, they’re not really places which catch my eye too much.”
After all, for her they were like a blind person being invited to an art gallery.

Siobhan’s note made her pause, and she nodded slightly.
“I had an idea for a family outing. Since you both are new to Tygara, and we have not seen much of it either, Siobhan and I thought it might be a good idea to go for a bit of a cruise. The southern land of Yarkul holds another race of Eldorai offshoots, but we have not made formal contact with them yet. Perhaps we could go and see them?”

"Yep, I would," Elpsis said a bit too eagerly. No, she was not sweet and innocent at all. And it was nice to hear that Aba turning Jedi would not mean she'd become a walking fashion disaster. Seriously, those traditional Jedi robes were awful.

Siobhan repressed the trollish urge to point out that Elpsis' style wasn't that great either. She got Aba's message and smiled. Nal Hutta? We're kind of famous there. Or Zeltros. We had such a smashing time there. The prospect of debauchery, getting roaring drunk and possibly ending up in a fight seemed to cheer her up.

However, her interest was piqued when Tegaea mentioned a boat trip. "That sounds...fun." There was eagerness, but also a bit of hesitation. The reason was quite simple: Elpsis could not swim! Somehow she'd never gotten around to learning it. "I'm down. Will Tempest come? What are those elves like? Only seen the Eldorai so far." Well, she'd slept with a certain priestess.

Siobhan noticed the look in her wife's eyes when they flicked over to her. However, the look Siobhan gave her in response was amused instead of disapproving. Elpsis could benefit from some education.

Beneath the table she gave Tegs' hand a squeeze. "Oh, you know, Aba, there are some benefits of tied to someone. To have someone who knows you completely, in and out. Very freeing in a way. You'll discover it one day," she said a bit teasingly.

"Anyhow, like Tegs said, we thought a boat trip could be fun. We don't know much about the southern elves. The only ones we've met were slaves we freed from the Xioquo. Far as we know, they're basically wood elves, living in forests and stuff." It was also worth checking out because one of the Eldorai Paragons may be still among them.

"We'll just have to be on our guard and diplomatic if we encounter any, since they haven't experienced first contact yet. And, yes, my dear, Elpsis, Tempest will be coming with us. Hunter, too." Totally a coincidence. Siobhan just loved her Dahomian clique.

Abaigeal smirked as she wiped her hands on the napkin. Lady Tegaea and Sio are a perfect match in many ways, but like most couples there will be issues that come up from time to time, it is only natural, it is the way of life. However, the proposed trip on the cruiser sounded fun and a good way for them all to get to know each other more. And maybe work on a tan.

"I am pleased to hear the slaves are adjusting to their new life, no one should be forced into subservience", she would not mention the little trouble Elpsis and she had on Nal Hutta, how they might have ended up on the slave market floors had they not met and killed the thugs. Not to mention being mind twisted to service a master through force as well. Many of these reasons are why Abaigeal chose her new path.

She placed the napkin next to her plate on the table, she was ready to go when they were. Wood elves sound most interesting to her, and their ways would be intriguing. "A cruise sounds wonderful", she addressed Lady Tegaea, however before leaving Abaigeal would go to her room to fetch her lightsaber, just in case of 'snake bites'.

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One
[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] [member="Abaigeal E'ron"]

“Great! Yes, we’re all coming along,” Tegaea promised. The Dahomian Clique would be well represented with Tempest, Harmony and Hunter all coming along!

“Well, get some sleep girls. We’ll leave in the morning.”

Trip to the Wood Elves! Yay! Now she only needed to avoid falling into the water during the cruise. Oh, and yes, she'd totally fall in. "That sounds great. Thanks...Lady Alcori." It seemed that Elpsis had warmed up to Tegaea a bit during the dinner.

Or at least was less shy about speaking to her. The older redhead would probably be able to teach her fun things. "And thanks for the dinner." She seemed a uncertain, wondering whether she was expected to put her plate away and wash up, but then servant girls appeared.

Glancing over to Aba she got up, though not before giving Tempest a wink. She would wait for the Black Orchid before heading to her room. The Dahomian would be welcome to come along.

"Then we're agreed. It'll be fun," Siobhan said brightly and got up. Walking over to Aba and Elpsis, she gave both girls a kiss on the forehead. "Sleep well, girls. We're leaving early in the morning. So don't spend the night doing anything too tiring," she joked. One might add that Sio so wasn't a morning person.

It was time for the children to go to bed. That much was very clear to Abaigeal as Sio and Tegaea, in no uncertain terms shooed them off to their rooms. Fine! Abaigeal knew when she was not wanted. She smiled at the two matriarchs and stood up from the table, only to give Sio a warm hug. Abaigeal decided to give Tegaea a good night kiss as well and so placed her lips gently to her cheek.

"Come on Elipsis, we have been ' told '". she grinned at them all. "But I do look forward to the trip tomorrow. Good night", and with that she left to go up stairs but waited for Elpsis at the bottom before doing so.

"Well, that went better then I expected. They are not bad huh?". She grabbed Elpsis's hand and dragged her up into her room.

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One
[member="Abaigeal E'ron"] [member="Elpsis Kallikora"]

“You’re welcome, dears. Sio, I think we should go to bed. We have a lot of ‘packing’ to do.”

When they had gone Tempest came over to Elpsis and gave her a kiss. “I’ll be coming with you. Now let me show you to your room. It’s very close to mine….”
What a coincidence!

And so the kiddos were shooed off to bed! Normally Elpsis would've complained, but it seemed she was too giddy with excitement. Moreover, Aba had already dragged her away up the stairs. "No, they're ok. Tegs is nicer than I thought," she admitted cheerfully. Then Tempest linked up with her and Elpsis eagerly reciprocated the kiss, pulling the black woman close to her.

"Oh, you're so sweet. Will you also give me a good night kiss?" she asked cheekily, before winking at Aba. "See you tomorrow, Aba. Gotta...sleep and stuff."

"They're so sweet, aren't they?" Siobhan said in her most motherly tone when Aba and Elpsis departed. Her eyes followed Tempest as she immediately pursued Elpsis. Her expression was sort of like this. Just a lot less creepy. Her eyes twinkled with amusement.

39773036.jpg

Then she took Tegs' hand and led her out of the dining room. "Packing and...we need to say our late night prayers to the Goddess Ardarvia," she said with a completely straight face and a tone of utmost seriousness. It was always besto seek the favour of the Goddess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom