Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You're Grounded For, Like, Ever! (Tegs/Aba)

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One
[member="Elpsis Kallikora"] [member="Abaigeal E'ron"]

Awkward.

Tegaea had miscalculated the reaction, and was probably going to get a talk by Siobhan later. Still, at least Elpsis had not stormed off.
“Let’s go inside and talk,” she said softly. She would try and find Elpsis later and apologise.

With that she turned and opened the doors to lead them inside.

The pause in conversation seemed to last an eternity, Abaigeal felt the awkwardness too and was pleased when Lady Tegaea spoke up to usher them inside. Abaigeal looked to Elpsis and smiled hoping to tell her it would be alright, and that Tempest was here for her as well. The silence was deafening as they trundled in, she looked around to give her mind something to do or think on to remove the present situation.

Not really knowing where to go, she hung back letting Tegaea lead the way. She hoped by the time they are settled again that the mood would have shifted and less anger in the air. But Abaigeal was not going to say another word, she did not wish to set off any more scolding were she to say something wrong.
[member="Tegaea Alcori"] | [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

[member="Tegaea Alcori"], [member="Abaigeal E'ron"]

Awkward City. Inhabitant: Five.

The firestorm of rage was over, now Elpsis just felt awkward. Her eyes briefly met Tegaea's, then the older redhead opened the door for them. She returned the smile Abaigeal gave her, then glanced over to Tempest, giving her hand a squeeze and planting a kiss on her cheek.

After all, the Dahomian was very sweet. The silence was so strong that you would have heard a feather fall on a carpet. So without another word she walked into the grand villa. However, once she had done so she was momentarily taken aback by how, well, grand and big it was. Of course, she had been here before, but it still had an effect on her. Fortunately, she remembered to take off her by now very dirty boots rather than wandering around and sullying the expensive carpet with them.

[member="Tegaea Alcori"], [member="Abaigeal E'ron"]

Since everyone was feeling extremely awkward and tiptoeing around everyone else, Siobhan decided she ought to take charge. After all, she was the clan's undisputed matriarch. Well, she thought so at least! Unsure of how to break the ice, she decided to fall back on what she could do and mother over the girls.

"I imagine you're both hungry. We should have food prepared soon," she spoke to the girls, glancing over to Tegaea briefly. "Aba, your room's same as before. Elpsis, yours is next door to hers. There's a refresher on the same floor, so you can get freshened up and change.

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One
[member="Abaigeal E'ron"] [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

In cases like this sometimes it was wise to exercise some caution. As Tegs led the way in she approached their servant Harmony.
“Code Kerrigan, dear,” she murmured in the girl’s ear.
“Yes, Mistress,” Harmony said.

Tegaea had been somewhat undiplomatic, but since she didn’t feel like being told off by Siobhan when she knew she’d messed up she put the contingency into play. ‘Code Kerrigan’ was for times when Siobhan was annoyed, bored, sick or otherwise in a bad…yet not apocalyptic…mood.

Thus Harmony came over to distract Siobhan with a drink, a smile, a massage and other diverting thing. Meanwhile Tegaea could go make sure dinner was prepared for the extra guests.

Finally the silence had been broken, and with welcome news that Elpsis and Abaigeal could go to their rooms and refresh before food was prepared. "Thank Sio, I could do with some food and clean clothes", she offered a smile but still felt terrible about the whole situation. She looked over to Elpsis and with a nod of her head indicated for them to go and quickly. She had the feeling that Elpsis would want nothing more then to gather herself with a time alone or with her.

"Lady Tegaea, thank you for understanding", although Abaigeal did not understand the exchange between her and the Servant, Harmony. Abaigeal left to make for her room hoping Elpsis would be right behind her.
[member="Tegaea Alcori"] | [member="Elpsis Kallikora"]

[member="Abaigeal E'ron"]

Clean clothes, shower and food! Those were good distractions. After all, her stomach was rumbling. "Sounds good," she said laconically. Following Aba, she walked down the corridor towards their rooms.

Aba knew the way and Elpsis had been here once, so they found the way just fine. Opening the door to her room, she was momentarily taken aback by the sight that greeted her. Big bed with silk covers and fluffy pillows, sunlight streaming in through the beautiful and no doubt expensive curtains, soft carpet. The room was far too large for herself. It was in shades of white, with minor touches of blue-green. A bench was perched on the end of the bed, which to her seemed strangely fluffy and high off ground. The bed seemed to be in some sort of alcove, with small shelves lining up the inside for whatever items you wanted to store. Oh, and seriously the closest was way too big for her.

"Doesn't feel real," she muttered to herself, then glanced over to Aba. "Thanks for, uh, sticking with me," she said feelingly, then without further ado began to strip off. Modesty had never been a thing for her. "Gonna hit the shower." Her not particularly clean clothes were tossed into a bin and she headed for the refresher.

[member="Abaigeal E'ron"], [member="Tegaea Alcori"]

"Mistress, are those the new heels from Trada? They look lovely on you," Harmony chirped happily when she arrived and quickly walked towards Siobhan. The servant girl had undone some of the buttons of her blouse, displaying some regal cleavage.

Siobhan, whose eyes had been following the girls leave, turned to face the Dahomian. "Yes, they are, thanks. Got them on special offer," she said, though her voice seemed to lack the usual enthusiasm.

"Why are you so glum, Lady Mistress?" Harmony ran a hand across her Lady's back.

Unconsciously the Countess arched into the touch. "Family troubles. Argument with wifey. She upset Elpsis."

Those innocent bambi eyes focused purely on the Countess. "Whatever it is that upset you, I'm sure Tegs is very sorry about it. You know she loves you and the kids," Harmony spoke while she continued massaging Siobhan's back. "Why don't we sit down on the couch? Would you like a massage?"

Siobhan frowned a bit. "Yes...a massage would be nice. Just what I need at the moment, darling."

"Excellent. You know I'm here to serve you in any way. You can share anything with me." Right, Harmony, butter up Siobhan some more. So like a good servant she dropped down and liberated Siobhan from her heels, then led her to the couch. While Siobhan spread out on it and placed her feet in Harmony's lap, the Dahomian began to skillfully massage them. "You're the great matriarch of the family, so loving and powerful," she purred. One thing led to another, and so by the time the girls would return they would find Siobhan heatedly making out with the harem girl.

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One

Tegaea was very pleased that her plan had been a success. However…it had meant that Aba and Elpsis would be treated to the sight of her wife making out with Harmony. Ah well, couldn’t be helped!

“Was everything alright, girls?” she asked a bit louder than necessary. Part of that was to get Siobhan’s attention, the other was to distract the two younger women.

“Lady Kerrigan, you wanted to see me?” a deep voice asked from behind her.

Tegaea turned, nodded. “Yes, thank you. Aba, Elpsis, this is Hunter. He’s recently started with us, he’s a friend of Tempest’s.” He was a tall Dahomian, strongly built, wearing a Firemane uniform with Sergeant’s stripes.

At that moment Tempest came in and gave her friend a hug. “He lives up to his name,” Tempest said with a smile.

Her body relaxed as they entered the rooms. Abaigeal could see Elpsis was the same, and she smiled at her friend. "That .. ", she nodded back toward the door but meant for the mothers. "Could have been far worse". Her smile widened. Elpsis's stripping off did not worry her at all, it was not the first time she or her had done so in front of each other. "Good idea I think I will go and hit the shower too". And no not with Elpsis.. But before she left, "You okay? I mean.. you kinda got real emotional back there. Tell me if it is none of my business, but I do care for you, you know". She looked to the door, "maybe we could find time later to chat if you like, but I think we are wanted back down stairs and I for one, don't want to .. tick them two off again".

Abaigeal went to her room and freshened up after a good long shower. It was nice feeling clean again, and a fresh set of clothes added to the feeling. The two would go down stairs to find Lady Tegaea and Sio. Abaigeal's face dropped as she had seen the last 'episode' of her mother on the sofa. Oh geez.. honestly mother? she screwed up her face as if in pain.

Most thankful was she to Lady Tegaea for intersecting the conversation and allowing Abaigeal's mind to be removed from the 'view'. A tall handsome man would always do the trick! and Abaigeal gave Hunter a nice smile. "Hello Hunter nice to meet you".

Elpsis looked a bit conflicted when Aba spoke up. But she did not need empathy skills to discern that the girl's words were genuine. "Thanks, I'd like that. We could...talk later maybe. I appreciate it. Just ain't easy for me." Wait, Elpsis wanted to talk about her problems?

Miracles happen sometimes. Presumably it would be a bit like pulling teeth. Anyhow they went off and showered, then Elpsis changed into some clean clothes. She was far from being a girly fashionista like her semi-aunt, so she stuck with a t-shirt and a pair of tight jeans.

Joining Aba again, she walked back down the stairs and beheld Siobhan in full makeout session with Harmony. Much lip-locking, hands roaming over their bodies and all that. Presumably there was tongue. Unlike Aba, Elpsis looked rather amused. Some of the lusty feelings from the two ladies spiralled over to her. Gotta say, your mum's kind of hot, she elbowed Aba very lightly.

She was probably watching the makeout session for longer than was appropriate, before her attention was directed towards Dahomian man. Naturally Aba immediately took in the view! "Hi, Hunter," Elpsis said brightly. It was still a shame that the show on the couch was over.

It took Siobhan a moment or two to realise that the girls had returned, for she had been busy locking lips with Harmony and claiming her tongue. Finally she heard her wife speak and looking up, found that Aba was back, too.

"Oh, hi, girls. All freshened up, I see," she spoke cheerfully, as if there was nothing unusual or embarrassing about the situation, though she flushed a bit. She got off from the couch, which allowed Harmony to rise as well since the Lady had been sort of pinning her down, and straightened her skirt a bit.

Her eyes next fell upon Hunter. He certainly did live up his name and looked good in uniform with his nice abs. "Yes, I did indeed." Walking over, she pulled the soldier into a kiss. He was one of the few men she actually liked. As a matter of fact, she was fond of Dahomians in general.

"Some things to discuss about training our native troopers, but that can wait till later. This is my daughter Abaigeal and my niece Elpsis," she spoke when she stopped locking lips with him. It had not escaped her attention how Aba had been looking at the hunky manling. She did not mind though.

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One

“A pleasure, ladies.” He smiled at Elpsis and Aba, giving the latter a little wink. “I’ll come back later, ma’am,” he said to Siobhan, giving her a nod.

Harmony took the opportunity to look innocent and blend into the background a bit.

Tegaea meanwhile, pleased that her distractions had worked, waited to see what would happen next.

Abaigeal just smiled at her mother and hoped they would go to eat soon. There was still some awkwardness in the air, as she looked to Elpsis to see how she was. Although they had just got into trouble for the 'adventures' all Abaigeal thought about now, was another one. It had been too long since she had got to spend time with her best friend and there was that .. 'issue', that Elpsis had over parentage.

"Lady Tegaea, now that I am finally presentable, it is a pleasure to meet you. I have heard so much about you not just from Sio but .. your reputation is large in the galaxy and naturally I have heard of you before this", she smiled although feeling a little intimidated. Hope food would ease the nerves somewhat.

Elpsis was predictably not feeling that chatty. Especially not when it came to family matters. She gave Tegaea a somewhat nervous look, then sat down at the table while Aba initiated conversation with her. "Yeah, it's, uh, nice to meet you," she spoke.

It was instinct that Elpsis selected the chair closest to the exit. Perhaps it was just habit, or she expected to be kicked out if she said something wrong. Force of habit meant that she was about to place her feet on the table, but a look from Siobhan dissuaded her quickly. Fidgeting a bit, she placed her hands under the table. Soon pretty servant girls arrived and placed plates with delicious looking food on the table.

"There's no need to be shy, girls. My wifey doesn't bite." Well, sometimes she did, but only in non-PG-13 scenarios. Anyhow, Siobhan gave her daughter and sort of niece an encouraging smile. She seemed to be doing that a lot in this thread. She wanted Tegs and the girls to get a chance to get to know each other more, so she would be playing more of a supportive role for the time being.

"Eat up before it gets cold. Tegs and I have known each other for...fifteen years know, am I right, love?"

The food sat idol on her plate. It looked good and Abaigeal was famished, but she stayed her hands to eat until the others began. However, Sio gave the go ahead and Abaigeal did not need a second invitation. Although she would mind her manners .. this time. And so slowly began her meal, her eyes flicked over to Elpsis, still feeling somewhat awkward, but there was nothing she could do at this point to help her friend.

"Fifteen years is a long time, how did you meet?", she asked hoping some conversation might help Elpsis settle some more. Besides Abaigeal was actually interested, it was not lip service, she would never do that to Sio. "This food is good, thank you", she said and her eyes fell on the wine decanter, "Would anyone like some wine?".

She took up the decanter ready to pour if they wished it.
[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] | [member="Tegaea Alcori"]

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One
[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] [member="Abaigeal E'ron"]

15 years was a long time in politics, or in any form of life. And yet, to Tegaea it felt longer, a lifetime ago, when the galaxy was a more disorganised and chaotic place

She held out her glass for Aba to pour, then smiled her thanks once it was done.

“Yes, fifteen years now. I was a young and green Republic trooper back before it was Galactic. One of my missions was to shut down a nest of energy vampires. We entered, inflicted damage on them, and freed the prisoners, one of which was Siobhan here. After that time we stayed in touch until we both joined Omega Pyre. The rest, as they say, is history.”
It was a little bit of a gloss and simplification, but the truth was a good deal more unpleasant, especially what the energy vampires had done to people.

She ate her dinner, but eventually pointed a fork at Siobhan.
“And you know, she’s still as stubborn, wilful and frustrating as ever. But…she’s even more pretty, and even then I sensed that we’d go far together. I never realised how far though.”

Elpsis seemed to slowly relax a bit as the conversation proceeded. Perhaps for a change her empathy had a positive effect on her mood, since no one was leaking emotions that gave her a headache.

"You saved Sio...Lady Kerrigan from energy vampires?" she exclaimed, sounding a bit surprised. Perhaps she had difficulty imagining Tegaea blowing up monsters. Or she was feeling sympathy for Siobhan. "I ran into some a year ago. They're nasty creatures. Should just kill them all," she shuddered a bit.

"So...when did you get married? Who proposed?" It seemed she was slowly coming out of her shell.

"Aww, you're so sweet. You know I didn't just marry you for your...cooking skills," Siobhan said fondly. No, it was also because Tegaea was good at crochet and shared her devotion to the Great Goddess Ardarvia. Leaning over the table, she gave her wifey a kiss.

Brown eyes focused on Elpsis next. "Yes, they're monsters. Tegs was so heroic and saved me, then we killed all the beasts. She keeps insisting that my first words to her were 'are you an amazon?' That's not true at all."

Err, yeah, it actually was. "We married many, many years after that. That was back when we were with OP. Tegs was its 2IC then." And in Sio's opinion the only one in the triumvirate with a functioning brain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom