Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You're Grounded For, Like, Ever! (Tegs/Aba)

"Thank you Tempest", she smiled at her friend, before pretending to examine her saber for the scratches. After they finished their meals, and decided to go off and .. again. Honestly, these lot have only one thing on their minds. She guessed it was all the fighting and battles that always had their blood up. But she was alone once more, and that was fine with her. Although not scared of the physical side of life, Abaigeal wanted to wait, for something more of a relationship before slipping off into the night.

She said good night to them both, and watched them wander off before she turned with a smile, to explore her surroundings. The trees are so very tall and tower over her making her feel insignificant among them, which was kind of nice and refreshing to feel. A small pathway led through the forest deeper, and it got darker here and she used her light saber to guide the way. The blue light from the blade throwing a soft glow over the area, and gave her means to see what was underfoot until she reached a clearing in which there is a spring, the water bubbling and churning and Abaigeal could feel the warmth come off it's surface.

It was to hard to resist, so she undressed until naked and went for a swim in the moon light. She dived down under the face of the water, and allowed it to ripple around her body, the warmth of the spring was wonderful although she could not see underwater that mattered little. Abaigeal surfaced and turned until she lay on her back, just floating there with part of her body out of the water, her black hair fanning around her head sat lazy on the surface. This place was amazing and soothing to the soul.
[member="Tegaea Alcori"] | [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

[member="Abaigeal E'ron"], [member="Tegaea Alcori"]

It was just Aba's luck that her family happened to consist of some of the horniest people this side of the 'verse. Anyhow, time passed. Tegaea and Tempest had their fun, Siobhan was very diplomatic with Chesna and the Wood Elf King, who might've gotten more than he bargained for, and the Young E'ron experienced a soothing bath in the heavenly waters of the lake.

For a change, there were no sea monsters. However, soon the sun rose and the first rays of sunlight pierced the serene forest. Birds chirped, a new day dawned. Having been thoroughly satisfied, Siobhan bid the King farewell. After all, he'd accepted her conditions! Perhaps she'd return to the wood elves some day. So she began to make her way to the forest floor after hearing that her family had retired there.

Naturally the irrepressible Chesna had to make snarky commentary on the way. "I must say, Lady Mistress, you were very forceful. That manling really knows his place now," she gushed sycophantically.

"Why, thank you. Of course I was," Siobhan said smugly. It was so easy to stroke her ego. However, a frown creased her features. "Do you think Tegs will be mad with me?" she wondered aloud.

Of course Chesna had to use the chance to troll her. "Mad at you? Why? She's always wanted you to be more diplomatic. You didn't once say that the wood elves should bend to you and obey you as their queen! Well, just that one time when..."

Siobhan looked a bit exasperated. "Chesna, I'm serious. I did kind of leave her alone," she seemed to feel a bit guilty.

"Oh, don't fret, Mistress. She wasn't alone. I'm sure Tempest saw to all her needs and none of them went unfulfilled."

"Tempest isn't me though!" Siobhan insisted. Even in remorse she could not help being a narcissist. "I just don't want Tegs to feel left out or upset."

"Well, Mistress, I'm sure you can make it up to her!"

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One
[member="Abaigeal E'ron"] [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

Tegaea was waiting for them on the outskirts of the city. As Siobhan and Aba each approached she smiled and gave each a hug.

“Had a good night did you both?” she asked. “Gave the King a royal reception, I’m guessing?” she asked Siobhan, eyebrow raised.
“And you’re looking very well today, Aba. I see you had a good night too!” She briefly considered asking if her daughter had found someone to spend it with, but decided that was far too awkward of a question.

Down by the river boats were waiting to take them back down to the sea. Tylania was not there this time, and so there was not much of a discussion on the way back.

The journey back to the river boats had passed in silence. An awkward one at that. Sio was still with the King but soon arrived to join them, they would set off back out to sea and the large vessel awaiting them.

"I took a swim in a beautiful pool of warm water and just drifted around the forest for a while. It was nice", she final said even though it was not a fun or grand as what everyone had got up too through the night. "It would be nice to come back here one day". Abaigeal had enjoyed her visit and got some extra training which was unexpected.

"Hello mother, you had a good time talking with the King?", there was a slight smirk on her face but she hoped that Lady Tegaea was feeling alright about it all.

[member="Tegaea Alcori"], [member="Abaigeal E'ron"]

"Yes, very much. He fully accepted my conditions. It was...satisfactory. Of course, not as much if it I'd been with Tegs," Siobhan said. Because she was a troll she reached out with her hand to ruffle Aba's lovely hair a bit.

She glanced over to Tegs. "I'm sorry for...well, leaving you last night, love. I didn't want to dump you. You're amazing and no one could come close to you. Certainly not some manling." Perhaps she was genuinely concerned about having upset her wife, perhaps she was simply going into fawning mode.

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One

Tegaea was not sure of Siobhan’s sincerity. Oh, she knew Siobhan was truthful in her praise and that she didn’t want to upset her. However, she suspected that if she could have the night again she would have gone just the same again.

“There are needs I cannot fulfil in you, Siobhan, I understand that. I won’t lie that I was a little hurt, but that was only because I missed your company. I’m not upset though, and I shall certainly demand you to make amends when we’re back on the ship.”

She glanced at Aba. There was no point pretending. Their daughter knew exactly what she meant!

“Well, I hope as least you’ve felt this trip has been worthwhile?”

Abaigeal sat quietly listening to the conversation between her mothers, and mental facepalmed. "There are just some things a daughter need not know, you know?", she said with a grin. But she did hope that Sio would make it up to Lady Tegaea regardless and that mother was truly disappointed.

Suddenly, Abaigeal took great interest in the surrounding area, and trying to block out any further words between them that might turn mushy or awkward. Oh look, a bird! Abaigeal became 'fascinated' but the flight of the small avian. A boat began to move up river once more, and soon they would be back on the ship.

[member="Abaigeal E'ron"], [member="Tegaea Alcori"]

It was truly an odd conversation. Hearing about her mothers' sex lives was probably not the thing any daughter wanted! Regardless, Siobhan was still in a remorseful mood. One wondered how she would have reacted if their positions had been reversed. She would have probably sulked a lot.

"Yes, I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you, love," she promised and meant it. While Aba did her bes to blot out the somewhat embarrassing conversation by focusing on the far more interesting bird, Siobhan leaned forward in a vaguely conspiratorial manner.

"I'll be a Penitent for you," she whispered into Tegaea's ear. What was a Penitent, the gentle reader might ask? Well, it was an honoured and ancient tradition in the Cult of Ardarvia to expect individuals who'd transgressed to submit to a harsh, punitive regime to correct errant behaviour. "Come on, dear. I think we've scared Aba away!" So she took her wife's hand and followed their daughter.

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One

Penance was an important tenant of the Ardarvian cult. Fear not though, innocent kiddies…and Aba…this would all happen behind the comforting curtain of PG-13.

Tegaea gave her wife a kiss. “Yes, we wouldn’t want that!” she said with a grin.

In time they floated down the river to the sea and so back to their yacht. It had been an interesting excursion and it was clear they’d be seeing more of the Vashyada in future….

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom