Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Your Undoing | TB Invasion of SJO held Yurb & Keldooine

300px-Now_This_Is_an_Avengers_Level_Threat.jpg

Caedyn Arenais

C
This will be an excellent thread and I'm expecting the Bryn'adul to give us a great and difficult fight ahead!

I just wanted to encourage everyone involved to enjoy themselves, keep communication open between your writing partners and be courteous out-of-character. We all know Invasions can be competitive and that's certainly healthy for our community here, but only so long as we can manage to keep things sodium-free.

I look forward to seeing you all on the battle-field :)

Lead High Lord Soveriegn Imperator Grandmaster
5723697476717706.gif

KreRE21.gif

Edit: I suppose I should post something more than my no-filter, no touch-up selfies. If anyone wants to play with or against Reosyvern then feel free to tag me. I know that there were a handful of those in the previous skirmish that basically got frozen in time due to the nature of the beast that is Chaos RP, so if any of you want a rematch or redo or what have you, then I'm up for that as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom