Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your character's AU

If you're like me, then in your mind the new Star Wars movies are some alternate universe where Luke Skywalker went and became some disgruntled hermit. The Luke weknow was grandmaster of his own Jedi school. And that got me thinking. What are some alternate versions of your characters?

32800951dc7a073a450fe919817b4b6e.jpg

Here's what I imagine a female Gherron would look like. She's got the armor, she's got that face that says 'Come and get some.'

e9850bcf60efdd5031b8ea9164ed2157.jpg

Whereas this makes me think of a more chaotic good Gherron, all paladin like with the holier-than-thou attitude.

Ask yourself, if there was one thing changed about your character, what would they look like? Anything's possible, so have fun with it!

Oh man have I ever thought about this quite a lot. James is built on unresolved what ifs in his life. Here are a few that frequently cross my mind.

If James had one thing change in an AU, he would probably have not lost his wife, Leighlah. If Leighlah wouldn't have died, everything would be different. He would have settled down and became a family man, he would have lived to a ripe old age, drank wine occasionally, he would have been pretty much Joe average with a weird accent and a few funny stories about his "good ol days" but that's about it.

Alternately, in another dimension if his dad would have never vanished, he would have never been on his own. He would have grown up in a loving, close relationship with his dad that probably would have made him much worse early on. His dad was a hard core criminal, and while their love would have been strong and filled a great void--James would never have seen his desire to do good for people in the long run. Instead, he would have been focused more on the greed his father had, and the scrupulousness.

If his mother would have never walked out on them, he never would have seen his dad be a horrible womanizer. The chances are strong he would have settled down pretty quickly, even if it wasn't with Leighlah, and he was still a smuggler/ner-do-well.

I also see a different version of James that could actually talk like a normal human being..... but that's way out there :p

I would also say there could be a James in an AU out there, way out there, who went through all the things he did and still didn't end up weaponizing his rage into the darkside. I don't ever see him with a different face, but I do see him becoming someone else in other universes.

I've tweaked several of my characters when I brought them over to Chaos, but I think Alida is the one who has changed the most. In her original incarnation, she was a personality that was created for an amnesiac Chiara Viren, by [member="Alen Na'Varro"], after she'd been reported dead following one of her missions. Back when I wrote her at SWRPG. Alida was a gentle and kindhearted girl. More of a grey-Jedi type, then. I also used artwork of Lyanna Stark, and Anna Speckheart was her FC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom