Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Your Character References

I haven't written Bellum in a while, but he still remains one of my favorite and most-written character on Chaos, so why not.

maxresdefault.jpg

Thematically based on Apollyon for wanting to incite war, on the hunt for worthy wolves.

Eu31Pb9WQAAGJn6.jpg:large

Conceptually based on Nihlus and an unending hunger for stronger prey to feed off of.

megatron-sword.gif

Mostly themed around Megatron as a character, unafraid to lead from the front and take charge when others are lacking.

There were a few references I used when making Freya, but most of them have been based on aspects of different mythological characters.

Freya had the gift of Seidr, a magic that could tell the future and was also a völva, a seer who could use her skills to change events in the future.
73890c65a944d14bf127243cae55d7dc.jpg

Early depictions of Morgan Le Fay when she was the ruler of Avalon, a healer, and a wise woman, before she started being depicted as an evil seductress.
548219bc7fcbac8acd7be72385c75d6d.jpg

The Egyptian Goddess Isis, a principal deity in rites for the dead, who also cured the sick. Revived Osiris to protect and heal Horus. Due to her extensive magical knowledge, she was said to be, "more clever than a million gods".
90ad221a56319160643348a21f552121.jpg

And then a buuunch of random Valkyrie artwork.

giggles to herself So, Felacatians were already one of my favorite species in the Star Wars lore. So I had already drafted up an early version of Rayia very early on when I first found out about them. But as for who I think about when writing her:

o2k4by5e4x231.gif

Aisha Clan Clan

and

Brittney Diggers, from Gold Digger - a comic about a pair of archeologist sisters. She's a were-cheetah.

Cheetah_Diggers_5.jpg

Cheetah_Diggers_6.jpg

And then plenty of lioness and fenrir pictures to blend for her war form.

file.jpg
2fdc463922e8f5743f7e6832c10a8eb4.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom