Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You Break it, You Buy it

Hovercrate. Right. She nodded and silently went away to do as asked. He was right. It was not terribly hard to retrieve and she managed to move it with ease. She pushed it down the ramp, all the way to where she saw her master waiting for her.

"Where shall I take it for you?"

[member="Azriel Zadimus"]

Azriel simply smiled and pointed at a corner of the hangar. "You can place it there the droids will take care of it for you." He said as he then made a gesture that asked, want to see were you will be living from now on? to [member="Lenne Fayth"].

She left the crate where she was told then followed him when he gestured to her. This was still so unreal. She would wake up. She knew it. She'd wake up and live her life the way she always knew it would be. Cleaning, carrying, scrubbing until her fingers bled, being used and abused until there was nothing left. Then she would die. That was the end of it.

But here she was, in a house bigger than her previous masters, with an owner that treated her like... like a person. Like a living being, not an object. Sure, he bit a little, but he never touched her without permission, never hit her, never once forced himself on her. Would he? Eventually? At this point, it hardly mattered who touched her now. She was still just a slave.

Azriel could feel how [member="Lenne Fayth"] felt so clearly he felt as if they were his own for a moment, but only a moment. "I think I should tell you, your duties while you stay under this roof. one you are to prepare both our meals whenever it is appropriate, morning, noon and evening. Second you are to be at hand when I need to feed, at most this will be once a week and I have quite a good medical droid so you needn't worry about your own health. Third.. well the third is a little conveluted, you will act as my servant when we have company but otherwise you have free reign around the estate. As long as you are a simple com-call away." He said with a smile before he stopped and let out a slight "Ah" as he turned and placed a small comlink into her hand. "Here for you." He said with a smile as he then lead her into the main room he usually stayed in during the day's and even most evenings.
It served him as a private study, common room, meeting room and even on occasion training room as well.

Her duties sounded so... simple. She blinked stupidly at the comm he handed her. She... was allowed to just... wander? She wasn't scheduled?

"Master?" she asked in her thick accent, "May I also assume my duties include reguar house keeping as well? Laundry, dusting, cleaning the floors, dishes?"

If not, then she really had no idea what she would do with all her free time...

Azriel pursed his lips a little as he tapped a finger against them and then simply chuckled a little. "Well if you wish to help the droids do that you can, ah well you are going to be cleaning our dishes and after we have company but other than that you keep my own and your own rooms clean and the droids can handle the rest really." He said with a slight grin as they then moved from the main hall to a small but very tastefully decorated room at one end of the hallway, with a large window that overlooked the valley that the estate was built on the edge of. "Here we are your room."

[member="Lenne Fayth"]

Her job was going to be... too easy. She made the decision. She would take up as many of the cleaning jobs as she could. Droids never did clean half as well as she could anyway. And she'd cook her very best dishes every night. She would earn her keep. She would be a good investment! She'd be the best slave ever! And her Master would never want to sell her to the mines! She had to work hard. This room he was letting her sleep in way too good for her. She didn't deserve it. She had to make up for it.

"I will work hard, Master."

Azriel smiled to [member="Lenne Fayth"] in a kind manner. "I'm sure you will." He said before he stretched his neck a little. "You can use the comlink to contact me or one of the droids in the estate if you get lost. I'm going to let you wander around now so you can get your bearings and familiarize yourself with the place. I'll be in the room I showed you earlier, I have some documents to catch up on." He said as he then left her at her room.
Once he was inside the main hall he moved to the farthest end of it, were a large table stood with a large window at the back of the swivel chair set against the table. As he sat down he picked up one of the few datapads that had piled up while he was away.

And now he was just... letting her wander? To be free to do as she liked? She bowed low, almost completely to the ground. He was too kind. It wasn't right. Wasn't real. She didn't want to sleep. When she woke up, she knew it would all have been a dream.

When he left her alone in her new room, she took a moment to explore just that first. Sizable for a slave. Why? She sat on the bed. It was so... squishy. Like she could just fall though like clouds. She sighed, laying down for just a moment. No. She sat back up. If she didn't stop, she'd fall asleep.

She left to go explore the rest of the manor. The more familiar she was with this place, the better she could clean it.

Azriel leaned into his seat as he flipped through one of the datapads from the desk/Computer he sat up against. It was a petition for a Weather monitor spire to be placed on the edge of Azriels land with the plans attached and what it would do. IT felt a bit off given the sizable proposed pay to him given everything it represented.
With a slight scoff he placed the datapad down and picked up another, as he read through it. Putting his hand on the comlink on his wrist he contacted [member="Lenne Fayth"] with it. "Lenne if you are up for it and if you've found the Kitchen by all means whip us up something refreshing to drink." He said with a calm voice as he turned his head to peer out the large window behind his swiveling chair. The sun was closing in on becoming low in the sky, turning very faint streaks of red into the skyline as it lit up the valley bellow in a beautiful shade of bright yellow with just a very little touch of red mixed into it.
A nostalgic smile moved across his lips as he simply stared out and began to remember the past when he lived in this very house a millennium ago with his family.

She had indeed found the kitchen. She was in the middle of exploring it when he called for her. Convenient. She had a feeling she would be spending a lot of time in here. Between her cooking skills and her.... other talents, she spent most of her time as a slave in one of only two places. She liked this better. There was no pressure, no danger in the kitchen. She could create here. Bring pleasure to others without needing to be present for it.

She went right to work, checking drawers and ice boxes for ingredients. She knew what to make for him. It was something of a specialty of hers.

She cut up fruits while she put a pot of water out to boil. Next she went to find spices. Cinnamon, sugar, a pinch of mint. She put it all in a bowl and mixed it with the freshly cut up fruit and added a few tea leaves. When the water boiled down, the slave placed the fruit and spice mixture into the pot of boiling water. She let that sit for a good few minutes while she prepared the tray, then she strained the fruit infused tea into the tea pot.

She took a second to admire her work. The tray was lovely. She set out one cup for her master. The tea pot sat in the center of the tray, and she put out a platter of leftover fruit. Every meal was a presentation, a work of art. The fruit added color, but also tied the flavors together. She smiled, picked up the tray and brought it to him as quickly as she could.

"My sincerest apologies for the wait, Master," she said in her thick accent as she bowed to him.

He was looking over a datapad containing the latest business numbers available throughout the galaxy when [member="Lenne Fayth"] came inside. "Mh? Oh that is all right something as magnificent as this takes it's time to make." He said with a smile as he then moved to turn in his chair and sat up, placing the datapad to the side as he looked over the tray.
"Please sit and join me. I was thinking of having you also serve as a secretary for me when I gather enough information to build up a company one day..." He said pausing a little as he leaned forwards and took in the wondrous scent of the tea. "But to do that I will have to teach you how to manage nuances of business and the like. To do this I will take you into a lesson for one hour every day until I feel you are ready for this task, Is this acceptable to you?" He then asked her as he took a cup and held it for her to pour him some of the tea into.

Lenne was quick to pour his tea, never spilling a single drop. She was graceful in the kitchen. Tea was an art, a performance. In the pleasure houses, she'd been taught that entertaining was as important as preforming in bed. Tea was an important part of entertaining her.... customers.

She blushed at his complement. She took pride in her creations in the kitchen. Seeing people taste them and enjoy it made her so happy. It was a joy that only an artist could know. Once he tasted it, she was sure it could make him happy too.

"I will do what ever Master asks of me," she nodded, keeping her eyes down as she set the tea pot back down, "If you have need of me in that department, I will do what you wish. I am a very quick learner..."

She felt her scars still burning on her back. Yes. She was a quick learner. A slave had to learn quick. One whipping was usually enough to remind them of their place.

He mulled it over, eyeing her as if she was under suspicion for some imagined slight for only two moments before he simply chuckled a little. "Is that so, so you have no wish to learn something else?" He said with a teasing smirk as he then sipped the tea, letting out an audible sound of enjoyment at the taste it had an even better taste than it had smell and even though Azriel wasn't much of a tea drinker he could see himself enjoying a cup like this when he needed to relax. A prospect he was seeing he'd need to be doing a lot more.

[member="Lenne Fayth"]

"N-no Master. That is not at all how I meant it," she bit her lip, looking down as if she were expecting to be punished, "I... simply meant that if I can be more useful to you, I would like to do so."

She hazarded a glance up as he sipped her tea. He looked so happy. For once, Lenne felt actual joy. He liked her tea. She couldn't wait to get started on dinner next!

Azreil chuckled a little at her when he placed his cup down on the table in front of him. "Well I must ask though can you read and write? I've heard that some masters find those skills useless for some of their slaves." He then said his smile a little devilish as he then took one of the datapads, requesting for a marble artist to make a statue for the town bellow Azriels estate. "Care to read this for me? I wish to enjoy this delicious cup of tea you've made for me." He then said with a big smile as he took the cup and leaned back into his seat and took another sip.

[member="Lenne Fayth"]

Reading. Lenne could read, a little bit. But only a little. It was not a skill that was useful for her. She bit her lip.

"I can read only a little bit of basic," she confessed, "But I am fluent in huttese."

Not terribly useful though. She sighed, took the datapad offered and stared at it.

"I... can read the word 'statue' and...."

Azriel simply smiled as he listend to her. "Well then I'll have to teach you how to read and write as well." He then said, speaking as if he was offering a child a useful skill to have in the future. With a few more sips he finished the cup and placed it down on the table. "Bring your chair over here and I shall help you read through the datapad." He said as he gestured to his side and took one datapad of his own to read through.

[member="Lenne Fayth"]

Reading was simply not a skill she'd needed. Or at least, reading basic. Huttese was a whole other thing. That was necessary for everything. But nobody had spoken basic really in the pleasure houses, and in the kitchens, it didn;t much matter what language you knew as long as you could mix the ingredients.

His order for her to join him made the young slave girl blush. He was acting like she'd seen the old Master act towards his young children. Helping them with their homework. When he hadn't been ordering her to his chambers, he had seemed like a kindly older man. She felt like a child, sitting next to her master, setting the tray down so she could follow along. Oh! But his empty cup! She quickly stood back up, filled it with grace and speed, then finally sat back down, holding it out to him with her head bowed.

He simply chuckled a little when she hurried like she did to refill his tea cup. Once she was ready to be tought he simply leaned to the side of his chair so that he could easily look at what she was reading, his tea cup in his lap as he then gestured for her to begin and he'd help her through the reading of the document. "Please by all means Lenne begin I will help you through it." He said kindly as he took a sip and then waited for her to begin.

[member="Lenne Fayth"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom