Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You Break it, You Buy it

The young slave looked at her Master uncertainly. Did he not believe her? She'd lived here. For the first five years of her life, huttese was the only language she knew. But she was out of practice... Maybe she should...
No. She had to be confident! This was her home, like it or not.

She nodded and went to the information console. With a deep breath, she went to work, pressing the holographic screen, typing out the name.

Then, there it was. A picture, blurry, but Lenne could make out the figure. She pinched the screen until it zoomed in on a blurry face. Him. She knew it was him. He had to be. She;d never seen him before, not in person. He was gone before she was born, taken, or otherwise, she did not know. Mother never told her. But here he was.

Lenne went still as ice.

"He vas... a fighter. In ze arena," she whispered, "Is he dead?"

She read on, seeing more pictures, clearer ones. Mid battle, armor, dusty arenas.

"No. No. He.... Nar Shadaa... He went to Nar Shadaa to fight."

[member="Azriel Zadimus"]

Azriel placed his hand around his chin in a gentle hold as he thought for a few moments. "So he's on Nar shadda then? Or is there any more information pertaining to him?" He then asked [member="Lenne Fayth"] as he looked over the screen and looked over the pictures. "Also find out were he was sent on Nar shadda, any more information we can get will make finding your brother all the more easier." He then added with a slight smile, this was getting a little more interesting than he had thought.

The slave looked back at her Master with a look of, well, shock. She hadn;t asked him to help her. She'd figured that if this was a dead end, that would be it. Forever. Her last shot. But here he was... volunteering to help? She blinked, blushing like an idiot.

Why was he so kind to her?

"It says he was send to fight in ze arena. There is only one arena on Nar Shadaa that I know of, and that is just outside ze Hutt palace..."

Knowing that much, it shouldn't be hard, but...

"Master? Might I ask you something... personal?"

Azriel raised an eyebrow when [member="Lenne Fayth"] wanted to ask him something personal, his curiosity showing quite easily in his eyes. "Go ahead Lenne ask away." He then said, giving her permission to ask her question. He found her a little adorable when she blushed like an idiot, it made the decision to buy her all the more worth while to him. To be near others that had such overt display's of emotion always reminded him of what he himself missed about his time before his awakening as an energy vampire.

The Zabrak took a deep breath, half expecting to be slapped just for asking if she could ask. But there was nothing. She'd already known her Master for about a day now, and never once had he struck her.

"I vas just wondering... why you are helping me so readily? It's not something I am used to..."

She looked down, feeling her mocha colored cheeks go the color of the sunset.

"I mean... You do not get anything out of helping me, so... why?"

Azriel chuckled a little at hearing that. "My dear if everything works out I can survive your entire family line. I have nothing but time on my side, and believe it or not I was born nearly a thousand years ago during the time of the old republic." He answered her as he petted her head a little. "I find my amusement and interests were I can." He then added with a friendly smile, since to him this was simply a diversion to entertain himself with.

[member="Lenne Fayth"]

The zabrak girl felt ice form in her veins. So she really was just a play thing. Well? What else did she expect? She was a slave. Nothing more. A nobody. The girl nodded, staring intently at the dirty ground.
He patted her head, brushing against her chipped horn. Reminding her again what was likely top happen when she stopped being amusing.

"All ze same, master," she responded quietly, "thank you."

Azriel nodded to [member="Lenne Fayth"] and then gestured for them to go. "I think we should leave now before the local hutt decides we are people to meet." He said as he began to walk back to his ship, ignoring the spiced out Twi'lek at the counter but he began to notice the unusual lack of non gangsters around the area as he got out of the information center and was heading towards the space port.

The slave girl followed close behind, feeling the very tips of her ears going bright pink. Now she was going to Nal Hutta, and she hadn't even had to ask this time. Did this count as one of her requests? And if it didn't, then why? What happened when she found her brother? What happened if she didn't? What would she say if she found that he'd died in the arena?

There were far too many questions for the slave girl to feel comfortable. All she knew was that she desperately wanted to be off this rock. Birthplace or not, the stench was too powerful.

Azriel gave a slight sigh of relief as they were allowed to walk straight back to their ship and he couldn't more quickly take off and leave the atmosphere. Once in space he leaned into the captains chair and held both hands against his forehead. "Lenne I will feed now but you will get to relax and sleep in your room to recover." He then said as he had pushed himself to the limit of his hungers capacity, he needed to feed now or he'd really hurt and possibly kill [member="Lenne Fayth"] in the process.

A shiver ran up her spine. This was it. Her reason for being here.
"Yes, master, " she replied, standing by awkwardly. What did she do now?

Azriel stood up and looked at her, his eyes faintly glowing yellow as he approached [member="Lenne Fayth"]. As he prepared to feed, he was gentle with her as he moved her head to the side and leaned in. The bite of course would hurt but only for a few moments if she didn't fight it, He only took a mouthful of blood from her as he drained the energy from her body, leaving more than enough for her to still stay alive and even returning some to heal her neck wound, as well as her most recent wounds that hadn't fully healed.
After he was done he looked her in the eyes as he licked his lips a little and then used a mind trick on her as he uttered a single word. "sleep." Even though it was said softly it carried a heavily commanding presence to the ears and once she was asleep he carried her, effortlessly, to her room and placed her on her bed.

His eyes glowed and filled her entire being with dread and.... excitement. A shiver ran up her spine. Both of her hearts raced, pumping blood and adrenalin through her veins. She was caught between the desire to run and the desire to find out first hand what he would do. He closed in and then it was too late. She moved her head as he willed her, giving him full access to her neck.
She closed her eyes. Then she squeezed them shut. A soft strangled cry bled past her lips. Then she relaxed. The worst of it was done.
When he pulled away at last, she found herself clinging to him just to stay standing. She was weak, but not overly so. Her two hearts worked extra hard for her now.
But at the command of sleep, her body obeyed.

While he made his ship stay in orbit he meditated in the cargo hold, floating a few objects around him as he waited for [member="Lenne Fayth"] to wake up so they could go to Nar shadda. However he was so deeply meditating that she'd actually have to speak to him to get him out of it.

It took hours until the Zabrak girl woke up, but when she did, she was sore... everywhere. Places she never noticed. She felt like she'd just been trampled. She supposed losing blood would do that to a person, weaken them. But she could stand, and she could work as long as she had two feet and two hands.

She shakily rose from her bed, wondering how she even got there. Master, likely. Now she felt horrid to have to make her Master drag her back to her bed.
Her. Bed.
Sweet cosmos, that was still so new. Having, well, anything at all was new.

"Master?" the Zabrak meekly said, peaking into the cargo hold, "Are you in here?"

Azriel opened his eyes slowly and looked towards the door leading into the cargo hold, he placed the objects back were he had picked them up in the first place. "How are you feeling?" He asked in a slow and calm manner as he stood up, supporting himself with his cane before he walked to [member="Lenne Fayth"] and placed his hand against her neck were he had bitten her. There wasn't even a mark but she'd most likely be sore on the area for the remainder of the day.
"Glad to see it healed well." He said to himself as he looked over her neck and then looked into her eyes.

It still hurt. Well. It was sore in any case. She moved her head to give him a view if it.

"Ve heal quickly," she responded, "My people. zabrak, I mean."

Now he was looking her in the eyes again. she blushed again. She felt so... self conscious. What was she supposed to say? Feel?
Nothing. She was a slave. She didn't do either unless instructed to.

T'zanith made sure [member="Lenne Fayth"] was able to continue her search for her brother before he went with her into the cock pit and piloted the ship to Nar shadda. "So what was the arena that your brother was sent to?" He asked her as he put up a holo map of the planet and it's relative space port docks.

Lenne followed silently. She;d mastered the art of being silent. It was a skill she was rather proud of herself. Made for a good servant. She didn't get hit as often as most of the other slaves, because Lenne was a good girl. She kept her mouth shut.

"Zere is only one arena on zis world," she explained, pointing the to nearest star port to it, "I spent a few years here myself..."

This word was where... 'it' happened.

"You did? what did you do on nar shadda?" He asked as he began piloting the ship into a line of other ships that had formed to get into the spaceport. The line did move quickly but it was enough tine for Azriel to listen to most if not all of [member="Lenne Fayth"]'s story on her years on nar shadda. Once the ship touched down on the landing pad he waited for the droids to swarm around his ship to begin going over it for damage and refueling it.
Part of Azriel resented droids as they couldn't be feed on, or if they could he hadn't learned how to, but another liked them for their efficiency.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom