Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You Break it, You Buy it

Lenne bowed once more before hurrying away to finish breakfast for him and then grab something for herself. Some bread could keep her going well enough. It filled the stomach well, even if it did not provide much nutritionally. She did not complain. Her purpose now was to please her Master at every turn. It was the only way she knew how to survive. And she could not meet her brother if she died. It was what kept her going. The possibility of meeting him one day.

She dumped the bucket of filthy water down the drain, then went to scrub her bleeding hands clean and put on gloves before preparing her Masters meal. She was a careful woman. It would be no good for her Master to become ill from her cooking. She brought out the juice she had squeezed the night before, set it on a tray with a clean glass, then she moved on to cook the sausages she had prepared the night before, and cut large slices of fresh bread. Next, she chopped up fresh fruit and arranged it all very pleasantly on the tray. Yes. This would do.

She returned with her tray almost twenty minutes later.

[member="Azriel Zadimus"]

Azriel had passed the time by staring out the large window that took up one side of the wall, outside the sun was slowly rising above the mountains that were opposite the estate. He hadn't realized it but the sight had put him into a meditative trance that made him unconsciously begin to raise the vases and chairs around him a few centimeters off the ground or places that they rested on top of. When [member="Lenne Fayth"] entered the room Azriel seemed to come out of the trance as the objects moved down to their original places and he blinked a little.
Rubbing his eyes a little he then leaned into his seat as he saw her bring the tray inside the dinning room, his lips turned to a smile.

The young slave girl seemed a little... stunned. She froze in place, watching the objects float and move around her. But, of course, she had known of her Masters 'magic', as the other slaves called it. Only fairy stories that were told to young ones at night to help them rest. Entertaining. Lenne hadn't believed it real. Still wasn't sure she believed it, even with this right in front of her eyes.
She blinked herself out of it, clearing her throat.

"Err-! M-Master," she bowed, careful to keep the tray level, "Fresh fruit juice, warm bread, home made sausage, and fruit freshly sliced."

She made no mention at all about what she saw. She simply hurried ahead to present the tray to him. In the back of her mind, she scolded herself for once again, forgetting to eat.

Azriel simply smiled to her as she brought the tray in front of him. "Thank you Lenne, I won't be needing anything else for now so you can go rest or eat if you need to." He said as he gestured to her with his left while his right picked up the glass of juice. The meal smelled quite nice and he took a sip before he began to cut into the sausage and some of the bread as well which he then placed together on his fork and took a bite, once he was done he looked to her once more. "This is pretty good Lenne, I commend the cook." He said with a smile.

[member="Lenne Fayth"]

The Zabrak dipped into a shallow bow and took her leave, smiling. Her liked her cooking. That was one point in her favor. She just needed to make sure she awoke in time to make lunch for her Master. Her stomach grumbled as she began walking away. But first, before she slept, she really needed to grab a bite for herself as well.
Back in the kitchen, she quickly swallowed a few hard lumps of bread and washed it down with water. That was about when she noticed the bread crumbs, and the mess from earlier.

Well... I can sleep when I'm done cleaning.

Of course, once she'd finished actually cleaning (which meant that she left a spotless kitchen behind) it was time to prepare lunch. She glanced at the chrono and sighed, rubbing her eyes.

Well... I can sleep after this, right?

Azriel had enjoyed the breakfast and decided to stare a bit out the window as his stomach worked through the meal. It was such a peaceful morning that it made the realization that he was way out of time that much harder form him to swallow, though he had been coping with it, it still was hard to swallow as the reality for him now. With a heavy sigh he stood up and moved the tray to a droid that was passing by. "Take this to the kitchen and wash it." He ordered the droid that simply nodded and moved on it's merry way.
When lunch time came he didn't feel very hungry and instead was simply going to get himself some juice and maybe a slice of bread. He was surprised that he caught [member="Lenne Fayth"] finishing up her cleaning in the kitchen when he entered it. Moving up behind her, he placed his hands on her shoulder very gently and turned her around. "You'll exhaust yourself at this point. If I am to need you for my other feeding in one or two weeks times you can't keep pushing yourself like this for you will end up killing yourself." He said gently as he moved one hand into his jacket pocket and pulled out a handkerchief and used it to wipe her eyes and face a little. "Now I want you to go straight to your room and rest." He then said with a little commanding in his voice as he looked her over. He was exhausted just looking at her and he couldn't imagine how tired she must be herself.

The slave girl had been scrubbing the stove when she felt that hand on her shoulder. It made her jump and squeal. Nobody else should have been in here! And in her sleepy paranoia, her first thought was that this was an intruder. When her Master spoke, the Zabrak relaxed visibly.

"Y-yes Master," she stuttered, moving instantly to leave the kitchen. She paused at the door. "B-but what about lunch? Would you like me to wake and prepare that for you?"

He simply smiled and chuckled a little to himself. "That will be unneeded Lenne, I will simply be having a fruit and juice to drink." He said as his right hand made a playful gesture of shoo at her.

[member="Lenne Fayth"]

((sorry for disappearing like that. Was on LOA for medical reasons))

The Zabrak hesitated, but soon disappeared from the kitchen. Only when she was out of ear shot, did she allow herself to yawn. Truth was, she'd almost nodded off there once or twice. Sleep really was important.

She reached her room, still hardly able to believe that this bed, this closet, this... everything, was hers. She'd never had a space to herself. Not once. Ever. And it was so much space too. She kicked her shoes off, stripped the black uniform dress off of her, then crawled under the warm covers wearing just a white slip. She was asleep almost immediately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom