Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Year of the Millennium Blossom | A Reception

W E D D I N G
R E C E P T I O N
The couple receive society...
Inkari Chateau, Lemmi VI

It was the year for the Millennium blossom. The Consortium's polite society gathered along the river bank to dramatic scenery, set against the foothills of the temperate rainforest; a gala of sorts.

On an eve such as this, the community faces the night to receive a couple wedded just hours earlier. Photos of the marriage had already been leaked and were replayed on the HoloNet drawing in reactions from all over from those consuming from their own spaces. A moment caught such as so:

"Standing at the far end of the red carpet, Romi Jade, who was holding her wedding bouquet, looked over at her sisters and smiled. She then glanced around and saw all her other friends. Coren and Cotan were there to share the title of Friend of Honor, like any older brothers would, both of them showing off their polished smirks."

However small and intimate the ceremony itself may have been, the reception was open to the public as people near and dear gathered to warm the courtyards of this summer home inspired by the naturally sinuous curves of plants and flowers dotting the landscape.

She never intended to, but Romi Jade had morphed into a figure of her own, somewhat an enigma in some lanes to her contemporaries, and the rebel prince was just as popular on both ends of the spectrum. This couple drew media attention, positive and negative, in the earlier stages of their forbidden romance where Jade struggled to balance her feelings for Inkari with her sense of duty, ending in a public split. Now, they were wedded; this was a story worth seventy violet veils and the cluster would have this one way or another...

On a night that only comes around once every 100 years...

You're invited.

Credit to Gabby for this layout, she's amazing.

A brilliant fire
Top Poster Of Month

n0m34qi.png
Valery: Appearance
Dress: Link!
"Been a while since I've worn heels, but good practice for our wedding, hm?"
She looked up at Kahlil with a warm smile as they walked through the area where the reception was held together. While they frequently had their date nights, it felt nice to be out for something as special as a wedding, especially when their own was just over the horizon. It was also the wedding of a woman who she respected a great deal, so showing support was quite important to her.
But Valery and Kahlil hadn't come alone.
She wanted her Padawans to experience what it was like to go to a wedding as well, so she had brought both Iris Arani Iris Arani and Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren along for the ride. She'd be able to keep an eye on them but for this special occasion, she just wanted them to have a good time and perhaps meet some new people.
"Alright you two, go have fun — Kahlil and I will be around here somewhere if you need us," she said with an encouraging smile. But then her eyes turned to Briana.
"You're both old enough to drink and let loose, but be careful and keep an eye out on each other, okay?" she then added, her worried motherly side showing again for just a moment. But as the Padawans moved out to explore and enjoy the celebrations, she couldn't help but smile.
The woman then tugged on her fiancé's arm and they'd head in a different direction together.
n0m34qi.png

Be careful what you wish for.
(OOC: Permission from the character's writer has been obtained)
“ The most satisfying journey is the journey that you take inward with yourself..” -Nitin Namdeo​

He was not going to come. When he had heard the news the big man felt that it would not be right if he were there. Someone would probably concern themselves with the thought of him walking off a cliff or something. However that was folly and though let’s face it, Romi Jade Romi Jade was a crush for him, this was not about him. He was here to show support and appreciation for someone who earned his respect. Sure, the big man may secretly leer at the lucky bast… the groom. He was not here for anything other than good wishes.

… and he brought a date.

As they walked out of the gathering hall, he chose not to enter the receiving line, he did not know her well enough. There was also the point of his date, Chrysa Vanagor Chrysa Vanagor

Atreides, or “Chrysa” as he called her. She was of a good heart, but those who did not know this would just see her for the aura she was masking. Chrysa (in much with Caltin’s help) was changing and coming up to the light, but there was still a tinge of darkness in her. This did not bother the big man as he was past all of that and never really believed that there were two sides anyway. However, others would just have and bring up even the smallest issue.

So they were not here for any other reason than to be “out on a date”.

How did this come about? They were reunited when the big man came out of the ice. They were together “back in the day” and in fact, he was tricked into believing that she was in trouble the day he “went into the ice”. That was then, and this is now, it was as natural as ever and now there was no need to hide it anymore. She was giving up her “life” as a Sith for him.

Anyway back to the reception, Caltin did manage to slip into the receiving line after all and when it came up to be his turn, his smile was sardonic but genuine. The big man wanted no part of handshakes from her, she got a hug… and a whisper “If anyone deserves to be happy, it’s you, allow yourself to be.” Her husband got a handshake though. One with his newly enhanced strength echoed the words of how his wife was regarded by those she knew. The wink though, that hopefully would ease his mind that he was in a good position as well.

Living In Color
Codex Judge

Iris_Sig.png

"Is this.. Do I really have to wear this?"

Turned out, yes. Despite her protests, Iris arrived in a dress. One picked out by Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren , though the younger padawan wasn't too sure what the point was. A wedding was.. A union of two people? Did they become one person? There were a lot of questions she had as she walked in behind Valery Noble Valery Noble and her fiance, her gaze drifting over the people there. Who even was the bride?

Well, no matter what she was thinking about asking, she couldn't deny how beautiful it looked here. The colors of the Force that swayed for her eyes alone were so.. Bright. Hopeful.

"You're both old enough to drink and let loose, but be careful and keep an eye out on each other, okay?"

Wait, they had to be careful about drinking? Her eyes widened for a moment as she looked back to their master in almost disbelief. ".. Is the water poisoned? Is that part of the celebration?"

Wearing: Gucci Jedi Robes

<Are you surprised to see me here?>

Professor Errik Nimdok shrugged. "I knew you had it in you to adapt, overcome, improve. The question is, are you doing as well as you look like you are?"

<I'm doing just fine, thanks.> Kai smirked. He and the professor were standing a little off to the side, close enough to overhear the ladies talking. At Iris' comment about poisoned water, Nimdok chuckled, thinking it was a joke.

Kai knew better. <Iris, they're serving alcohol. It can get you drunk if you drink too much of it.>

Watch her ask me what alcohol is, or what getting drunk means... meh, does it really matter? I doubt she'd like the taste of it, so there's probably little risk of her getting plastered... unless they're serving those fruity ones. Incidentally, Kai also liked the fruity drinks, especially the ones with crushed ice. They were like slushies, but fancy.

The wedding was nice. Then again Kai had never been to one, so he had nothing to compare it to. At least he knew some of the people here.

Kahlil_Div2.png

"I'd say you don't need them, but if we're supposed to kiss you might." He was, as always, just teasing Valery Noble Valery Noble . The taller figure kept close to her side, their child in his arms. Vera for the moment was asleep, but nothing said that was going to last forever. Kahlil's gaze fell to the sleeping child, watching her fondly. Even now it was a surprise just how happy it made him to be a father.

"It's been a while since I last saw Romi. How'd you two meet anyway?"

Romi Jade Romi Jade | Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren | Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor

A brilliant fire
Top Poster Of Month

n0m34qi.png
".. Is the water poisoned? Is that part of the celebration?"
Valery blinked at her Padawan's question but offered a nod to Kai as he answered it. She probably should have explained more about alcoholic drinks before they got here but between Kai and Briana, there were at least two who could keep an eye out when they left her own field of vision.
"That's right. Just be careful with it and enjoy yourselves." Valery smiled.
As the Padawans went on to do their own thing, her eyes shifted back to Kahlil and she smirked at him. "It does make it easier to reach you up there," she admitted with a grin. "But there's something fun about it, too." She teased back and continued walking around with him while he held their daughter.
"I met her back on Jakku, not long after I got out of stasis. Ala Quin Ala Quin had gotten badly injured and was moved there for treatment," she said as she looked up at him. "She was the one who rescued me out of the facility where I was in stasis, so I went to go check on her and met Master Jade and various others there."
"I might not know her too well on a personal level, as we're both busy types, but she and I work well together and I hold a lot of respect for her. Helping her handle things for the Praxeum has been nothing but great."
Valery warmly smiled as she looked around at some of the other guests, and tugged her partner along to go get some drinks. While the Padawans were hopefully having a great time, she enjoyed taking it easy and spending some time with him.
n0m34qi.png

_______________________________________________________________________________​
Wearing: Dress, Shoes
Hair: XoXo
Theme: XoXo

The more Briana saw of the Hapes cluster, the more she understood why her mother and younger sister had decided to stay. The cities she saw were beautiful, stately, serene… and it wasn’t just the homes, but the people, too. In different ways, it reminded her much of Naboo; its simplicity and grace in architecture, the majestic panorama of multi-colored trees and gilded valleys… it was beyond anything that words could adequately describe.

The reception hall following Master Jades wedding, didn’t fail to impress, either, the young Sal-Soren taking in the mesmerizing sights and decorations of the courtyard. Little lights here, draping veils of fragrant flowers there. In every way you looked, each inch seemed magical - like a page torn from a storybook. Fitting, for all she’d heard through the different media outlets of the love story between Romi and her paramour. Excitement, adventure, adversity…
love.

A love story for the ages.

"but be careful and keep an eye out on each other, okay?"

Briana blinked as if waking from a dream. She’d been so swept up in the romanticism of the event that she’d completely tuned out until the end of her Masters sentence and the conversation that followed. If Briana did not have such poise, or know any better, she may have laughed at Iris’ question.

Following Kai’s explanation of alcohol being able to get one drunk, Briana thought to preemptively get ahead of the next question that was bound to follow.

“That’s right, which means that it can make you feel differently than you normally would. For some people, they get overly excited and rowdy, others it makes them sad or even drowsy, everyone has a little bit of a different reaction to it.”

Briana raised a brow. “And yes, for the hundredth time, the dress is necessary. Weddings are serious events Iris, a little discomfort is expected.” She spoke with an air of authority on the subject, (surprise, surprise) having grown up attending all sorts of formal events and galas. Briana Sal-Soren knew what was expected, and how the media would respond in turn if those expectations weren't met or exceeded. “Dressing nicely for a wedding, even a reception, shows that you respect the Bride and Groom… it’s customary.”

She wondered silently how much of this conversation Iris would actually retain?

“Besides, it’s just for an evening. If you can stand to be covered in paint for hours on end, then you can endure this… now come on, it looks like people are going to be dancing soon and I want to grab some food before then.” she reached for Iris' hand and gave it a tug, not willing to take no for an answer, only pausing in stride to glance at Kai. “Do you want to come with us?”

Last edited:
Wearing: xxx

Justice had never been one for large formal parties or events. It was another thing on the long list of items which made Justice a disappointment when compared to his late brother. It did not seem he would ever get out of his shadow, so Just had stopped trying. He was resigned to simply be himself. None of his suits had fit, not with the new arm which was neatly hidden save for the small portion of the visible metal his open shirt revealed. The invitation had not included his name, but Judah had told the boy it was necessary to make an appearance. Even his uncle, who hated larger gatherings of Jedi in one place, was going to be in attendance.

He lifted his left hand and rubbed the seam where his new arm and chest met. It was phantom pain, Justice knew it, but he was suddenly self-conscious about it all. Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren was certainly going to be there, and he knew she was going to look stunning, as was everyone else. Justice was in a suit, something he never wore, and he hated it.

A sigh escaped his lips as he walked about the room looking for familiar faces, or somewhere to hide. Judah was likely right about Justice needing to be there, but the last thing he wanted was to get caught by his friends. They'd never let him live down the suit, not when the fanciest thing he'd ever worn were his Jedi robes.

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
WEARING: xxx

He was there for Romi Jade Romi Jade . Judah did not like being in room with too many Jedi, but for her he would make an exception. Their friendship surpassed the politics which seemed to be at play among the order. Politics Judah found himself embroiled in. Judah had expressed the import of being in attendance to his nephew. It was not good to hide all the time, and Judah decided he needed to take his own advice. How long had it been since Judah made his presence known? Valery Noble Valery Noble had managed to give him hope the Jedi could be better than what they had been. He had come out of hiding for her sake, for the future of the generations to come after him. Life was about them now, but seeing old friends would not hurt either.

Judah felt a massive presence in the force, emanating from one Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor . He was a boulder of a man, who was not alone on this occasion. The rogue looked around, locking his eyes on the happy couple. He waited for the bride to acknowledge he was there, and a small nod of congratulations was given. The master had underestimated the impact the occasion itself would have on him. While most seemed to have someone, a companion, the reception served as a reminder of Judah's reality.

His wedding had been in secret and there had been no reception. That had not made him and Kat any less married, or any less in love. Their son, Judah, had been a testament of their love, and the man missed her everyday. Seeing the happy couple only served to remind Judah how happy he had been himself, the smile on Katara's face when they had eloped, it had all been worth it.

Judah's mind reached out to Romi's.

<< "Cherish every moment, hmmm?" >>

He turned toward the bar. A smirk on his face knowing he was likely about to the throw the barkeep for a loop. While Judah had his vices, alcohol was not one of them.

"Tea... the best you have. I know you all keep a secret stash of it for connoisseurs like myself."

The man nodded as he poured the hot water and retrieved cloth and leaves.

"Let it steep for fourteen minutes exactly."

Judah nodded.

"Thank you."

Living In Color
Codex Judge

Iris_Sig.png
Oh yes, she was absolutely going to ask what being drunk and what alcohol was. Thankfully, Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren seemed to know full well that inevitability. Though the answer didn't exactly clear things up for Iris. She tilted her head. .. Oh. Wait, wearing a dress was a sign of respect? Suddenly the idea of being stuck in a dress for the evening became a necessary evil. And, even Arlo Renard Arlo Renard dressed up.

Though, now she was wondering why she couldn't wear a robe herself.

Oh, wait. Food?

"Mmhmm!" One of the better ways to keep Iris focused was indeed food. Though, her gaze drifted before she pointed right towards Justice Lesan Justice Lesan .

"We should bring Justice too!"

wedding.png

How it started...

"Yeah, of course, I'll be there in time."

"No, I promise."

How it's going...

"I was helping an old lady crossing the street down at Baker's Row - you know how the traffic's there--"

"--the hell should I've done? Force pushed her through the street??"

He was Force pushing, alright. Busting through Dash Terrend's apartment, pimp baron of Lum Rouge.

"Listen, Yula, it's not my fault--"

"No! That's not the whole story, would you lemme fi--"

"--can I? Thanks. Right, so after that I took off."

He didn't. He was well away from the starport. The only thing taking off was him to the next crime.

"And when I took off I had to refuel on Nimbus Station right off Commenor, see. Got out of hyperspace to see a guy stuck way off the station's tractor beams so I had to tug his boat to--"

"--what do you mean I can't operate a beam?"

"Okay, yeah I can't but, uh, Arthur can so obviously he did it."

Arthur didn't. Dag was still on Denon by then. The Crows were pulling a daylight robbery Eddie & Barnum's. Turned hostage situation real quick.

"So I tugged the guy, refueled and I was off--"

By tugging the guy, he meant tugging the goon over the fifth floor till he talked where the rest of his crew was.

"I'm not lying! Just bad luck--"

"Yeah, I mean, bad Force. Since luck doesn't exist, good catch, heh. There's only the For--"

"I am not preaching! I'm just saying why I'm being not late but you know, uh... not early."

When the Crows were done with, then did Dagon finally depart after a tirade from Arthur about being timely.

And now? He was running out of excuses while changing clothes midway on the speeder he rented out from the nearby spaceport. Why midway? Well, running thirty-eight hours without sleep prior meant he dropped dead on the ship coming here. Last thing he wanted was crashing asleep next to Yula.

He wouldn't hear the end of it.

The summer house was coming up in the distance and he was revving the bike till its last breath.

"Man, that's a lotta glam and glitter for a Jedi..." he remarked

"... not every Jedi lacks taste, Master Kaze."

"Wow, you really are tuning up the smartassery these days, huh, Arthur? Sure Yula didn't turn your wires around?"

"Not at all, Sir. Miss Perl has been quite respectful of my original design and I have been merely, perhaps, slightly influenced by her behavior."

"Why couldn't you be influenced by mine, then?"

"Respectfully, Sir, I would like to see the end of my expiration date. Premature termination is--"

"--ok, I get it, I get it. I'm reckless, suicidal and when it comes to bad guys I'm like, what did you call it again? Ah, yeah, a dog chasing speeders."

"Crudely said but indeed correct."

"You know what, Arthur - for all your criticisms over the years, I'll give you that - you've always played a big role in being a moral bearing of sorts to me. Somehow.... alright, we're here." Dag killed the engine, noting it was most likely its last ride. He'd tortured the motor beast to get here.

"Sir, may I remind you that Miss Perl insisted on you wearing the tuxedo."

"Huh?" he glanced down - a black blazer, cyan shirt, blue trousers, and really expensive black shoes. Did I accidentally knick those during the robbery?

"Oh, brother. She's gonna have my head. Ugh." Dag facepalmed. "Damn it. Whatever. Isn't this, like, her sister or something? Could do as well with a tracksuit."

"Master Romi Jade is Miss Yula's sister, Sir?"

"... I... frankly, Arthur - I've long given up on solving the Perl family case."

"My..."

"My indeed." he took his phone from the leather duffle bag and roamed towards the summer house, "Let's see..."

"I'm here, pink - where are you?" Dag asked, wandering about under the shining smiles and vulturous eyes of recently divorced women.

Yula Perl Yula Perl Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren Valery Noble Valery Noble Iris Arani Iris Arani Arlo Renard Arlo Renard Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Justice Lesan Justice Lesan

Be careful what you wish for.
“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it by living someone else’s life.” - Steve Jobs

There were a lot of Hapans here.

Thank you. Captain Obvious!

There were however just as many, if not more Jedi. It was interesting as this would be the dream of a polished Sith Assassin. Killing so many of them at one time with a well-placed bomb, or some kind of incendiary device would be easy. That was the thought pattern of the life he thought he was done living. That was a stupid move on his part, trying to change who he was to his core, so the big man allowed himself to go back to his old ways.

That also meant that he could allow himself a day off. Like today. It was an occasion that he could spend a bag full of credits on the suit he was wearing as well as the dress she was wearing and even come in an expensive shuttle. It was a day that he could walk around a room with her and just nod to others and not wonder if he was being “standoffish”. There were a couple of Jedi here who he had an issue with, but that was an argument for another time. None of them were here to be anything other than attendees to the union of two people.

The “happy couple” looked indeed “happy”. Vanagor did not know the groom, but the bride deserved this after recent historical events. He meant what he said when he told her that he was happy for them, even if he didn’t say it in so many words. As Chrysa brought over a couple of drinks from the bar, the big man was grateful for his newly increased metabolism. He was never a “drinker” and frankly wasn’t now, but his body processed calories so quickly that he can’t get drunk, or gain weight or anything. His reflexes were sharpened, so he was a better dancer, his wit was fast so he could process information easier.

He was allowing himself to have fun…

Romi Jade Romi Jade Yula Perl Yula Perl Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze Judah Lesan Judah Lesan Iris Arani Iris Arani Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Valery Noble Valery Noble Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren Arlo Renard Arlo Renard

At least I look the part smh.

"Ahem."

She was right behind him. And she did not look happy.

"What on Coruscant are you wearing, Dagon Kaze?" She picked at his blazer, balked at his pants, and stared at his shoes—since when did he have those? "Where is that tuxedo I specifically told you to wear? This is my sister's wedding! Don't tell me the little old lady stole it from you."

With the way some of the women in the room were looking at him, it was entirely possible. Frowning, she adjusted his hair. Fortunately that part of him was presentable, Dag always had nice hair.

"You're lucky you're handsome." She huffed, then shook her head. Frankly, it was a miracle that he'd left his leather jacket at home…or in his speeder.

"Jem and I were here on time, and we literally made her dress today."

It was a bedsheet. A nice bedsheet, and they'd sewn her into it with the help of a holocall from her mother. The result was a baggy off-shoulder dress that passed for formal.

They'd…figure out how to cut her out of it later.

Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze Jem Fossk Jem Fossk Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor Romi Jade Romi Jade Judah Lesan Judah Lesan Iris Arani Iris Arani Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Valery Noble Valery Noble Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren Arlo Renard Arlo Renard

The sheet-dress

Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze Yula Perl Yula Perl
Jem picked a pin out of the folds of her new dress. It would feel weird if she didn't already wear robes for a living, though both Dagon and Yula had made short order stopping even that.

She missed life at the temple. Existing was a lot simpler when you didn't have to factor in things like formalwear.

She followed on Yula's heel and grinned at the sight of Dagon. At least someone was happy to see him? "I think you look fine," she quipped.

Her words would have little weight. She was in a bed sheet.

"Did you at least get them?" She leaned forward, all too eager for the scoop on the scuffle she had missed out on-- cause dress. She plucked at some wayward threads.

Last edited:

Kahlil_Div2.png

"She is one of the few Jedi I trusted when I first started down this path. I'm glad to know you've been able to work with her. Perhaps I might get the chance, now that I'm back." Then drinks. He chuckled lightly, following along Valery Noble Valery Noble as he turned his gaze to watch the others around. It was getting lively. Another chuckle escaped as little Vera started to move in his arms. The nap was over, and all at once he was absorbed in a small game of peekaboo with his daughter.

Creating Memories....
Reception Dress

She floated down the hallway in her lace, her blonde mane in tow. Her presence alerted that of her paramour, and in synced fashion his pivot fancied her outreach for him; they joined hands. "Sorry-getting out of one dress and into another this fast is probably the hardest thing i've ever had to do in my life. I'm ready now-"

They interlocked eyes and one could hear surface thoughts unaided by the Force, "-What?" she beckoned him, "And where did you learn that smile? Have you been practicing in front of a holo-recording of Mr. Heartbeat?"

His eye peaked in realization before, "You told me to kark off when we first met. Generally not a good sign for a lasting relationship. Such was my courage that I didn't run, and quite frankly would've found it attractive had you struck me...among other things..."

"Darling. I love you, you are my life and my light. If you even think about sharing this little anecdote with the guests I will actually strike you..."

Beyond their shared laughter, "Suffice to say you put up a hell of a resistance songbird, but I won. We're married now. Enjoy this night."

They stepped through the door hand in hand. She played the game of comfortability for the moment, but she could feel the apprehension building between their cusped hands; most of it was hers. They walked into the swarm of onlookers. She was trying to find her center through this whole thing, she never really envisioned being a wife, and never thought her wedding would be so elaborate -- coming from where she did, this was abnormal when she stopped to think about it. But, this was a life she'd willingly adjust to should it mean she could still have the partner she chose.

Lots of faces, some she didn't know and others she did -- those were the welcomed ones.

Her exchange with Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor was touching, "Thank you Caltin, means a lot. I'll try. I will." And he was right, this was a moment for her to enjoy, entirely. She'd never done that before. She stood back and watched his exchange with her husband, "Hope you'll stick around a bit."

Last edited:
A brilliant fire
Top Poster Of Month

n0m34qi.png
"I'm sure you'll get a chance."
She smiled and followed him over to where they could get drinks and snacks. Valery wasn't a big drinker at all but on special occasions like this, she enjoyed a glass of wine. After getting herself one, she was about to offer one to Kahlil as well but then the baby woke up and began to move.
"Let me know if you need me to carry her for a bit."
But something told her that he had it under control — Vera was giggling and grinning at the game of peekaboo, and Valery couldn't help but watch with a bright smile.
n0m34qi.png

"Ahem."

Few things can startle a Jedi.

He sheepishly turned around to face his judge, also known as his partner, and gave her an equally sheepish huff of a laugh.

"What on Coruscant are you wearing, Dagon Kaze?" this wasn't the divorced vulturous sizing him up and down "Where is that tuxedo I specifically told you to wear? This is my sister's wedding! Don't tell me the little old lady stole it from you."

So she is her sister, how does that...

Even Arthur had to restart to process that.

Yula's hands brushed the raven locks away from his face neatly and, "You're lucky you're handsome." not the first time that saved him. The sheepish smile from earlier turned into a cocky and inviting smirk. "You're one to talk..." he began, eyes going up and down over her dress not hearing a word she said next. She was stunning. As usual. "Jem and I were here on time, and we literally made her dress today." he just carried on, leaning to whisper in her ear, "... we can take that dress o--"

"I think you look fine,"

"--OOO..." his eyes widened and his mouth sealed shut at the sight of his apprentice, before opening again, "Where did you come from?..." he should've noticed her, right? She was a lanky, redheaded girl that was only recently shaping her physique over rigorous courses of training. Look, it was a long flight, alright? "Is that a... bedsheet?" are we staying here? But I gotta get back to Denon. Do not tell Yula that.

"Miss Perl already said so, Master Kaze." Arthur's restart cycle ended in time.

"What I mean is, yeah, you weren't joking, huh." Dag acted less surprised than he really was. A silent sigh of relief escaped his lips.

Jem leaned in closer, "Did you at least get them?" but the raven-haired Knight knew far too well the capabilities that Yula's gossip ears possessed.

"Nah, I thought Yula got the gifts, right?" he grinned like an idiot, subtly pinching Jem by the ribs. I need a diversion.

And lo and behold there it was - the diversion. Yes, the bride of the hour. The reason they were all here. "Do we, like..." best looking diversion ever, I'll admit. "...Yula, uhhhh..."

"I really don't know how weddings go, I'll be honest." first time he was today. Do they wave, do they greet them now, the hell were they doing?

For a man always used to being in control and taking the lead when needed, under the absolute worst of situations, Dagon Kaze really had no idea how weddings were conducted.

Yula Perl Yula Perl Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren Valery Noble Valery Noble Iris Arani Iris Arani Arlo Renard Arlo Renard Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Justice Lesan Justice Lesan Judah Lesan Judah Lesan Romi Jade Romi Jade Jem Fossk Jem Fossk

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom