Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private False face

Alderaan. Corek-Feanor compound

Soon as the news that yasha had awoken reached star she departed from mandalore as fast as the small shuttle could. However the entire ride their star could not find a single.moment to feel happy, with the truth she knew stardust wondered if heading to see...what was yasha...was a good idea or not. The usual streaks of light that passed when in hyperspace that usually calmed her did nothing to help her worried mind rest, no it wouldn't in fact star was afraid...of what she knew not

The shuttle left hyperspace, descending down quickly towards the planets surface, codes sent to traffick control as she made way for the compound, the landscape looked beautiful like usual reminding her of her home on naboo, but these were brief as she saw the compound in sight and slowed down to make a soft landing on a landing area.

Sighing she sat back in the chair for a minute before she stood and slowly started towards the already descended ramp making her way down and towards the building where shed meet...yasha....feth no she hated this she really hated calling IT yasha...but maybe it didn't know? Star would confront this creature once and for all

Maybe she could believe her sister was alive again....
Yasha Cadera Yasha Cadera

A shift in the wind. Aromas and fragrances danced with propulsion fuel until Stardust’s ship landed on one of the landing pads of the Corek-Feanor Estate. No outward sigil of the Caderas was in evidence here, nothing but the whisper of the breeze denoting denizens who wore the burgundy and tan of Cadera colours.

Nothing which could bring an outward eye to the place where the Infernal laid in secret state to heal from the injustices of Mandalore. At the base of the landing pad, no great honour guard was present, nor the gaggle of gurlanin who held Yasha’s defence utmost in their minds. All gone, all dead or off on various wanderings. None but Yasha’s personal physician Theo Allard stood as the hangar bay door lowered to let out its’ Twi’lek charge.

Although more alive since last Stardust saw the ragged doctor, a haunted vision of a man stood before her. His mind during the post-Mandalore days was Adara Raxis Adara Raxis ‘ to control, and control she did. When the Biot was violent and murderously offing medical staff, Adara used the Force to compel Theo to his place at Yasha’s side, compelled to forego sleep, compelled to stay when every iota of self-preservation told the aruetii to run and run further.

Months of his mind being twisted and turned about by a novice in the Force, until now the man stood in a recovery of his own.

“Stardust, you… look about ready to bury a half-dead man. Although I think my wife’d kill me if you tried.” He shrugged in his lame attempt at a joke, and set his hands in his pockets. “No weapons. No armour of any kind. She’s awake, but… not… don’t expect the Yasha you knew.”

He waited for her to toss her weapons and any identifiers onto the ship, before turning round and walking toward the Estate proper.

“This time of day, little Morgan’s taken to wheeling her mother out into the Garden for some sunshine.”

Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae

Her steps stopped, the doctor looked a lot better then before, Sara had done much damage to the man's physical health and stardust couldn't blame her...post mandalore had been such a chaotic time even stardust had pushed herself for weeks after it all. Stepping forward she offered a small smile at his half assed joke

it's all I've done recently, but I'd hate to make your wife made haha....

At the request to relinquish her weapons and armor star hesitated, eyeing the doctor for but a minute before she understood it was neccessary and sighed

its is necessary...but I so not like it...i will comply however

She stepped into her ship for but a few minutes, coming back out in the bodysuit for the armor, she had only one weapon but it was hidden...she needed at least one, she began to follow him again as she spoke

what's her condition theo? Last I saw she could barely move, talk, hell she barely looked alive back then...now suddenly shes up and able to speak?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom