Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Working

As some of you may know, I work at Hershey's Ice Cream during the summer. That is to say, I work in the warehouse next door that makes sure the machines have what they need to keep running. This requires me to get up every morning at about 0400 and to work until about 1630 or so, giving me maybe two hours of free time a day before I collapse and decide bed sounds mighty good.

That being said, I'll be working that schedule Mon-Fri through to August so while I'll lurk, post OOC and handle my staff duties... I won't be doing much in the IC department. Except on the weekends.

Maybe.

If I feel like it, I guess.

Cheers.

Tamara said:
[member="Sarge Potteiger"]
I thought they made chocolate? But I know nothing about the American confectionary market. :p

Anyway, good luck!
Different Hershey family. Hershey's Ice Cream (owned by the Holder family atm), was made first. Hershey's Chocolate came after. Obviously the chocolate is better known, but they're different companies. Only about twenty minutes away from each other though, in terms of travel distance.

They make me wear a spiffy jumpsuit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom