Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Contest Wondrous Ruins of the Past - WINNERS!

ezgif.com-gif-makerb8ebec19f8ef113f.gif

CONTEST WINNERS

A massive thank-you to everyone who submitted to our Wondrous Ruins of the Past contest!
Fatty Fatty | Darth Ptolemis Darth Ptolemis | Kal Kal | Jorus Q. Merrill Jorus Q. Merrill | Erion Justeene Erion Justeene | Onrai Onrai
Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei | Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud | Auteme Auteme

All runners-up will receive an award of 25,000 UCs.
Contest winners will receive automatic approval and map placement.
They will also receive 50,000 UCs and a potential further (art-related) prize.

PROMPT 1 - "A mysterious megastructure is discovered around a star."

• WINNER: Apoptosia, by Darth Ptolemis Darth Ptolemis
  • Judge Comments:
    • "Spooky place with Lovecraft/Giger vibes? Yes, so much yes."
    • "For me, I think the cream of the crop is Apoptosia."
    • "Such a cool concept."

PROMPT 2 - "The remnants of an ancient transport network drift in the far Unknown Regions."

• WINNER: A tie! There will be eight Wonders of the Galaxy.

• WINNER 1: Xelec, the Lonely Warren, by Jorus Q. Merrill Jorus Q. Merrill
  • Judge Comments:
    • "Exactly the kind of strangeness one would expect to find in the Unknown Regions. Fits in quite well and should make an excellent setting."
    • "Definitely a place I would like to go explore, with plenty of potential for story ideas."

• WINNER 2: The-Gears-Of, by Fatty Fatty
  • Judge Comments:
    • "This submission has so much potential for RP and cool stories. It just made me go wow when I read it."

PROMPT 3 - "A colossal habitation complex, once teeming with life, is now left empty."

• WINNER: Transcendant Atrial, by Jorus Q. Merrill Jorus Q. Merrill
  • Judge Comments:
    • "I adore Jon's humungous Flesh Raider-infested slave distribution hub."
    • "While I know the Transcendent Atrial was the only one for this category, it's no slouch. Still very nice!"

PROMPT 4 - "A huge structure is built around the yawning mouth of a black hole."

• WINNER: Ring of the Rapture, by Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei
  • Judge Comments:
    • "I love the idea of a cult centered around Hyper-rapture, and a structure designed to induce it sounds both beautiful and terrifying."
    • "A cool way to take a overlooked element of star wars and make a submission around it."

PROMPT 5 - "A gigantic archive holds lost knowledge from across the galaxy."

• WINNER: The Worlds Within, by Kal Kal
  • Judge Comments:
    • "Again, the only choice but by no means lacking. Very good."

PROMPT 6 - "Near a mysterious relic of a lost culture, reality itself breaks down."

• WINNER: Hand of the Makers, by Kal Kal
  • Judge Comments:
    • "This one has a ton to work with from an RP perspective, and uses some really cool stuff from both Chaos and canon."
    • "I can see stories writing themselves as the scoundrels of the galaxy explore the ship."

PROMPT 7 - "Out at the edge of the galaxy lies something that defies explanation."

• WINNER: Otani, The Last, by Auteme Auteme
  • Judge Comments:
    • "Giant Space Slug. nuff said"
    • "Omg, the supermassive space slug..How can I say no?"
    • "This concept is just too weird and cool to not have. Totally sounds like a story you'd hear from an old smuggler in a cantina on Tatooine."
    • "I absolutely love the giant space whale - I want to host a tea party atop it. The writing's great, the setting flavourful, and it even has a bit of humour to spice things up. Great stuff, I'd love to see it on the map."

CONGRATS TO OUR WINNERS!
YOUR PRIZES ARE IN THE MAIL
Elyria-Bottom.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom