Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wishing an Rper well - an RP or public event thoughts/ideas

So yeah I completely failed in getting this written on time. Got sick in the mean time. But I've the first half of it done. Just writing the second part where the item shows up. I keep saying tomorrow, but I could theoretically post what I have and let the Jedi go nuts, and then post the second part alone.
@[member="Lucien Cordel"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] @[member="Hevana Martin"] @[member="Anaya Fen"] @[member="Ordo"] @[member="Scarlet Faith"] @[member="Verz Horak"] @Snowflame @[member="JerrickShado"] @[member="Circe Savan"] @[member="Syn"] @[member="Aika Kawakami"] @[member="Xander Carrick"] @[member="Tamara"] @[member="Elanim Oke"] @[member="Arla Balor"]

May end up doing so if I don't have it all finished by tomorrow. As it is, its one long post. Don't want to bore people the first post in =)

Well, we still need a way for the Nomads to get involved if @[member="Ben Watts"] isn't around. Maybe Ben left a contact card for Verz laying around with a note on it saying "OWES +1 FAVOR"

@[member="Coryth Elaris"]

@[member="Verz Horak"] Sounds good, I'm certain one of the Jedi can bring that up. *glances around to all the Jedi*

Alright I'm starting this today. There are going to be two posts. One at the temple with Coryth and the Jedi that wish to be involved. And then I will make a follow up post. Jedi may post between the two or choose to wait until I have both posts up. It's up to you guys. But yeah, posting things right now. Just touching up what I'd written for the Jedi side, and then finishing the second half where the item comes out at a market.

@[member="Lucien Cordel"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] @[member="Hevana Martin"] @[member="Anaya Fen"] @[member="Ordo"] @[member="Scarlet Faith"] @[member="Verz Horak"] @Snowflame @JerrickShado @[member="Circe Savan"] @[member="Syn"] @[member="Aika Kawakami"] @[member="Xander Carrick"] @[member="Tamara"] @[member="Elanim Oke"] @[member="Arla Balor"]

If anyone see's someone who I didn't @mention, could you please make sure they know and get @mentioned or pm'ed so they can join in the fun too very shortly.

When The Cards All Fold

Posted both posts now, so join in, find a place, kill a trader! Do whatever, and we'll keep going from there! The race is on!

@[member="Lucien Cordel"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] @[member="Hevana Martin"] @[member="Anaya Fen"] @[member="Ordo"] @[member="Scarlet Faith"] @[member="Verz Horak"] @[member="Circe Savan"] @[member="Syn"] @[member="Aika Kawakami"] @[member="Xander Carrick"] @[member="Tamara"] @[member="Elanim Oke"] @[member="Arla Balor"] @[member="Romeo S"] @[member="Darth Onyx"] @[member="Lady Exedō"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom