Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wishing an Rper well - an RP or public event thoughts/ideas

So this comes from the help an rper thread, started by our wonderful Tef as a way to help me out in perhaps my darkest hour. The Burned Man made the following suggestion which I thought I would bring to the community.

The Burned Man, on 20 Feb 2014 - 19:18, said:
The Burned Man said:
Maybe not the best place to post this, seeing how it's us wishing her well which I did, but why not have a public event? Just throwing it out there.
@The Burned Man If anyone would be interested and I'll start a separate thread over in the RP discussion.
A public event of some sort, I'd be most honored to be a part of, even if just done to wish me well or bring joy reading it. Because here is where I come to forgot my troubles, and be a little more normal for a while, be someone else who triumphs over evil and fights through her own battles instead, coming out on top for a change. It would most certainly be a great distraction for someone who could really use it, as under current conditions I'm stuck at home, withdrawn from school on med leave. So, I really could use something like that. Or even just RPs or what not.
I would love to do something, doesn't have to be massive or board wide. But I've at least got a thought in the back of my head that I would love to do. I want it to be kinda a grand scale thing, involve a fair few people ... I don't know that public event would be the word for it but I do have an idea.

My character Coryth was massively scarred in a month long torture session with a sith. There is little of her skin that isn't marred with horrid scarring, deep crisscrossing wounds from blades, things of that sort, only her hands, neck and face were saved. His intention was not to kill her, but maim her so that she'd be an outcast for the rest of her life, and in the process of hurting her, draw in her fiance and kill him (fiance did die later but that was a separate thing)

This scars were placed on her body, and never healed, took roughly a year for them to finally even close, due to a combination of sith alchemy and magic at the time. What this comes down to is, the darkside lives in her flesh (at least that was the idea a friend gave me) Which is part of the reason she struggles as much as she does and to quote her "dances on the edge of a blade between the light and the darkness". She can't escape it and the best healers of the time could not healer then.

This was always something I wanted to be big, to involved more than just one person or healer, to take a lot, say going off and hunting down some of the exactly sith alchemy bits and things that did it to her, and find a way to reverse the process. Or some ancient artifact needs to be found, as the darkness within does grow and pull at her and is bound to suck her into the darkness.

Any others are welcome to throw out ideas for threads as well, that was just a thought I had it has been something in the back of my mind for a bit, please feel free to add thoughts or anything at all. Or heck if you just want to RP with me, doing whatever I'll take that too but @[member="The Burned Man"] he got me thinking and I thought maybe now is the time to see if anyone is in the mood to do something big and interesting to finally pull that darkness that resides within her very skin away.

I would love to get as many involved as possible! These scars have been just such a HUGE part of her story for over a decade of her IC life. Coryth now nearly 30. I would love it to be something big, some rough challenges and even failures to heal her as we work through it all. I never intended her healing to be just a small little thread, not when its been such a major issue in her life.

And seems kinda fitting time to heal her with all that is going on in my own life, I would love to do this and get as many people on board as possible. Even those that say, wish to create the artifact, those that wish to possess it, or some giant lengthy temple hunt to find it, Sith and Jedi racing for the goal, perhaps maybe we even up the sakes and it be a race to save her not only from the darkness but to save her life.

Perhaps start there, and move forward either pushing that thread onward or starting a new one and building from there.

Afterall, here the current council has no idea who Coryth is, considering its as I said in that thread been a good decade since she's seen the temple, let alone been there. It would be a good place for an introduction to the council, and the threat introduced. After all its why she feels light-sided ish, but not near enough to what a jedi should be and its all in the skin.

Getting really excited for this one. It would be a huge story to wrap up for me personally and a great interesting storyline for others to get involved with of all types of the force.

*bounces happily about* You guys are so awesome!

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
I think Phylis and Selena were around but that might be it. The rest of the council yeah don't know you though Syn knows Siobhan by reputation and from saving his padawan. So if she isn't beating your face in for being evil makes you a good person. We can start it in there and establish your identity but I have to go to work and sleep so later.

Jerrick but mostly my chaotic good darksider who's turning into a nicer guy as it goes is scared up really bad...like He's burned on many parts of his body. And cut up everywhere from his past. Jerrick is a freak of science with scars to show. But with either of them I'd gladly be a crowd character or whatever else you may hVd in mind to help get this to where you want it.

In Umbris Potestas Est
@[member="Coryth Elaris"]

I'll help as best as I can. After all, you and I didn't get off to that smooth of a start RP-wise.

Besides, maybe this time Circe won't get hunted down >_>

Would depend on how long Phylis and Selena have been around the temple, they might know her only as a knight, but she was kidnapped and taken out of the known space for a decade. Didn't get back till suppose two years ago timeline wise. Not sure they would know much of her though other than she disappeared without a trace after leaving to go say her goodbyes to her fiance at his grave site. Would have been the last any of the older members of the order would know of her.

I kinda need to sleep too I suppose. Let others jump into the conversation and such. Will try to include any one and everyone who would love to join in.

And no Circe, we didn't but we will shall see how it turns out. This was not something I ever planned to be an easy or simple thing to fix, I had always wanted to do something bigger with it and its about time that I do that. <3 you all I'm heading to bed, catch you folks sometime in the morning.

Nisha Decrilla

N
Anaya would be willing to point you in the direction of a sith alchemist....for a price of course :devil:

* is interpreting limited activity very liberally * Sio shall be there. After all, Coryth kept putting her back together.

Come to think of it, Moira might get involved as well. After all, she is working with a Sith alchemist these days. And Dark Coryth would be magnificient.

Anyway we can turn this out, I forsee a few threads maybe. Long or short after Master of.... , doesn't matter to me on length or anything I just want this to be an awesome story for more than just me.

And I'm loving the turnout and people wanting to come along and get involved. I just want everyone to fit in someway. Thanks guys! You're cheering a woman up so much right now through this alone. Keeping me in happier thoughts and such.

Artifact wise ... for that route, some one techie enough or have an inspiration to make an ancient jedi or even possible something older and more mysterious on that end who could help me make that for a sub? Something if it seems too OP only to be used for this one time event and say it evaporates into dust after this? And staff maybe give me a pass on that?

Alchemy wise, would kill for there to be a component of that involved in this too!

Can't have a good tale without opposition, so really honestly I see a place for any and all.

Just let me seek a Jedi in this thread and there are oh so many! Who to choose! Or I'll just move to the temple, since assuming Coryth is still a Jedi, and I'm assuming @Circe would follow most of the way there too. Word is going to spread of the sickness/darkness with this little Jedi.

IC: I see a turning point! Well, I guess I need to go introduce myself to some ... hair nosed, air headed old farts ... er umm .. *whistles innocently* Old council not new council Cory *nods* ... Now is the time to meet some Dignified, wise, intelligent Jedi Council members, and try and be respectful for .. a moment or two.

And back to ooc: *Said writer is totally grinning right now*
Couldn't help that moment, its a continuation of that character's council hating. The little (4'11" Tiny!) redhead kinda spoke her mind about the council frequently and often, and usually IN the council room. They never got along well. Needless to say she has issues with them and then some.

First and foremost, I have to introduce myself to the Jedi, and the problem be introduced. Once that is going, we can move into probably another thread, and set off. If that sounds good to all involved? And that gives time for a bit of planning. And making perhaps of the submission and such. I'm not so good at making them, so I could use help. I'm good at reading and judging em, not making em.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom