Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Willing To Die.....

Sy prepared himself for battle. He was now on a transport from the Command Centre and heading down the infernal waste land below. "What a place to be going. First mission and look at the planet. This rock should have been blasted years ago," He thought to himself. He was now wearing a Republic recon armor which he had been outfitted with, it was strange to wear a uniform again. The sniper in his hand was also strange, it wasn't a hold-out pistol or stun rifle, it was a full-fledged blaster. He felt that the pilot taking him down may not have liked him, maybe Sy was too quiet. Might it have been the blue skin? Sy didn't know, and he did not all together care.

On planet he slipped onto a speeder bike and began making his way to where he had been told to meet. He made the speeder move as swiftly as possible, and he knew he would be there within a few minutes, hopefully.

Watching the daggers throw towards Hasjo set off his own reactions long before the sand was thrown at his face. He easily juked the upheave of sand, using the force to accelerate himself towards the exiles leftern flank. Mid run, he felt Hasjo's mind present itself before him, allowing the two to become one single entity in thought and action. Grinning, he moved quickly to land on his side, the loud hum of his double edged light saber wizzing through the air only to arc towards the man's waist.

Sirak knew no man could easily fight two padawan, but two with one mind would be even more difficult. To block ones move, meant the other knew where you'd be open next, and to defend against them would allow the other to attack. Holding both his flanks, they held an extreme advantage.

As I stood there, waiting for the ships to come to me, I saw the two Delta-7's fly overhead.

"Two? Two Jedi's in one day. This'll be interesting."

I was sprinting now. I could hear the loud hums of their lightsabers from here. I heard someone say something having to do with arrest. I ran past my ship and came up onto a slight clearing. Peering down through, I could see two Jedi. One was an Iridorian Zabrak, the other was.... It was him. The same Nautolan I'd seen on Coruscant. I'd narrowly avoided him in a shop. He had gotten stronger. Better in the force, and he appeared to have a friend. Then Shawn made a move. He threw something that shimmered, his knives, and the other moved at the same time as Shawn tried to force some sand at him.

I was just about to make my move when I sensed another presence. It was faint. Wait no... two presences. One was a message. It was a ship, an image came into my head. I made a split second decision that there was no time to go retrieve it. I had to act. But the other one... it was a presence. A disturbance. Another person perhaps? It was so faint I could hardly tell, but I could sense it nonetheless.

I decided to worry later, I had to move. I began sprinting quickly, my blades already drawn. I decided not to couple my blades together, as two separate blades would give me more reign of movement. I didn't speak, just sprinted. I was coming up behind the Nautolan, intent on removing a few of his tendrils. I knew he'd be able to smell me from a mile, but either way that was one less distraction for Shawn.

I knew this was going to turn into a full fledged battle, and would anyone survive it was unbeknownst to me. All I knew is that I would fight, until I could do so no more.

@[member="Sirak Kolar"]
@[member="Sy' Q. Lant"]
@[member="Shawn Jenson"]
@[member="Hasjo Hallu"]

Sy had finally made it close to the area of the fight. He jumped off of his speeder about 40 meters away, behind a small sand dune. He prefered the advantage of surprise. He knew this job was an incapcitate only, he had heard the enemy was a dangerous man, but he had not prepared for two men. He had been hired to take down one man, not to kill, just to make sure he didn't cause any trouble.

"Blast the inefficiencies, if they wanted me to take two people then they should have said so." Sy thought, as he grabbed his blaster and made a quick check of it. He left the speeder a few meters behind him, while he prepared for the fight. He made a check of his armor, making sure there was no damage to the new armor. He then layed on the sand, so that it would be difficult to see him at first. He took aim at the target, the White Knight. "Funny name, never heard anything like it before. Bet he is pretty good or they wouldn't hire an extra hand to help."
He tried to get a good lock, but to no avail, as they were all really too together. He risked killing one of the Jedi. "Not that is matters." He told himself, but for some reason he couldn't pull the trigger until he could get a better shot. He thought, "You want a clear shot. Then you fire. You want to keep a clean record of never missing.... It will happen at somepoint, there is no way around missing. No one is perfect and gets every shot, get used to it." He felt a little silly, but just kept waiting for that one moment that he needed to make a clean shot.

B1-883331

B
Threes would soon arrive to aid his master by armed gunship, accompanied by a full platoon of tall, imposing B2 super battle droids, who'd quickly be deployed around the area to take up position around the fray, their weapons fixated on the suspects from surrounding vantage points. Threes' gunship would hover above the battle, a voice echoing out from it's loudspeakers. ''Hold it right there! Your completely surrounded! Drop your weapons and submit to the CSF, or be fired upon!''
@Sirak Kolar
@Sy' Q. Lant
@Shawn Jenson
@Hasjo Hallu

It was a stench, but not one his nostrils could decipher. It was a unique feeling that he found hard to describe. It was pheromones, and it was getting stronger. He moved, his mind instantaneously sending transmissions to Sirak's own through their Force Meld. They were one being now. While they acted of their own free will, every movement they made, the other was aware of. From the way they held their hilt, right down to how their toes were placed. Sirak had become an extension of him, and Hasjo had become an extension of Sirak. He found himself leaning forward, preventing any strike from cutting through anything from his torso, up. Power surged through his feet and he spun up into the air, his feet twirling around as he slammed back down onto the ground. He was a meter to Krava's left now. That is when he heard it. The backup he had organised before when he first spotted the White Knight had finally arrived. The familiar whine of LAAW gunship propulsion drives filled the air. As the droids disembarked, Hasjo shouted over the all encompassing noise that filled the barren plains "Surrender. You're under arrest!" He raised his hilt above his head in a defensive stance.

@[member="Sirak Kolar"] | @[member="Shawn Jenson"] | @[member="Jai-Fohro Krava"] | @[member="B1-883331"] | @[member="Sy' Q. Lant"]

OOC: Sorry guys, I have been busy!)

I smiled as the both of us were surrounded. Now with our backs to each other. Two Jedi one either side, and a ship above us. To be correct, a Gunship. I smiled. I used the force to break the electrostaff over my knee. I then threw one half on the ground. I moved my mind towards @Jai-Fohro Krava. Intending to have a force meld. If the Jedi could do it, then we could as well. A time of only three seconds transpired with a plan that I had. Suddenly I jumped into the air. As I was rising into the sky, I threw the electrostaff with the aid of the force at the view port of the gunship. Intending to keep the pilots in distraction.

In the air, I then grabbed at the ship in the air with all that I had, and began to crush the cockpit around the pilots. Intending to either catch them inside, and kill them, or stop them from firing on us. Either way, I then launched a wave of force lightning to screw up the systems regardless of how they survived.

[member="Hasjo Hallu"], [member="B1-883331"], @Sy' Q. Lant, [member="Sirak Kolar"]

(OOC: Sorry couldn't find the OOC thread for this RP, if someone could give me a link that would be helpful. [member="Shawn Jenson"] my character will try to make a shot at you, as you are in the air at the moment. I would prefer to talk it through before actaully making it happen. If you don't mind.)

Shawn jumped. Which was right on time as well. His lightsaber split in two and one went straight for the hulls ship. I then felt a force in my mind. Something I hadn't felt before. It was like a connection, like a mind trying to enter my own. It was Shawn. I didn't know what to think of it, but nobody was entering my mind. Not even an ally. I shut it out and as he flew in the air, I pulled something from my belt in an instant. Another drop shield. It was large enough to cover the Zabrak, the Nautolan and me. I expected the gunfire that followed. The Super-Battle droids began shooting at me, their lasers rebounding off the shield. We were cut off.
"One less thing to worry about," I murmured. I knew I was about to get attacked. I'd defied a direct order from a Jedi. That defiance would be met by lethal force. So I stood in a defensive stance. I knew that if I attacked I'd lose quickly. Seeing as there were two of them. So I stood, my lightsabers on either side of me, squatting down in a way that would allow quick movement. In that same instant I felt something. Another connection. Though it wasn't my own. It was something else, between someone else. I felt the essence of two minds colliding in perfect harmony through the force. It needed to stop. "Sever," I whispered menacingly, at the same time I sent a shockwave of mental force, intangible to humans but quite tangible to the mind of a force user. It wasan attempt to cause discord, to sever whatever link lay bewteen these two force-users. I didn't know what it was or if I was even strong enough to alter it. But I tried. Then I stood, arms bent slightly at the elbow, both sitting there protecting me from what attack would follow. This was about to be a full on fight. I hoped Shawn would hurry. I'm a good bladesman, but against two Jedi who's skill I'd yet to see? That was another story. I'd hold my own for a little, but this fight could not be prolonged. Or I'd risk my own demise.
"Hurry Shawn..." I thought to myself. "Then we can kill these karkin Jedi."

@Sy' Q. Lant
[member="Shawn Jenson"]
[member="Hasjo Hallu"]
[member="B1-883331"]
[member="Sirak Kolar"]

Sy watched as [member="Shawn Jenson"] jumped through the air at differing points. He fired a shot at Shawn's right elbow as he came back down from the air. He realised that a shield had been placed by [member="Jai-Fohro Krava "]and aimed at him in preparation for the shield to run down.

B1-883331

B
Threes would jump out of the Gunship, rolling before he got back up next to his owner Hasjo, the Gunship spinning out of control and crashing into a nearby building. The droid dusted himself off, before pressing a button on his chassis, signalling his second wave of reinforcements to aid the authorities in apprehending or eliminating these rogue force users. Suddenly, a group of Droidekas would roll into the area, encircling the suspects before unrolling, facing the duo and activating their shields, blasters fixated on them. Threes then proceeded to speak through all loudspeakers in the area using his built in communication functions. ''I'll say that again. Surrender! Don't make me call in wave three, 'cus you'll definitely not enjoy it!''
[member="Shawn Jenson"]
[member="Hasjo Hallu"]
[member="Sirak Kolar"]
@Sy' Q. Lant
@Jai-Fohro Krava

Sie put his head down on the dune for a moment. He really disliked droids, they tilted the battle way too far in one direction. He preferred to have a little interest in his fights. Even if that was only the fear of missing a single shot. He looked back through his sight, making sure to keep the White Knight in his scopes, in case anything unexpected occurred.

Here I stood, a Nautolan to my side, demanding my surrender. On the other side was a Zabrak, who would be well guarded against my newfound ally. Surrounding the shield were Droidekas, embraced in their own shields. The droid who commanded them stood directly outside, he threatened me, something about another wave. I nearly felt defeated, like I was about to lose everything to the republic. I gripped my hand around my blades, tighter than ever, my knuckles paling beneath my white robes. I heaved, my gas mask facilitating my breath through to me. I couldn't lose this battle, I had to win, I had to escape. I knew Shawn would help me achieve this goal, but for how long could it last? Would I lose and be arrested here and now, lose the empire I'd worked so hard for. I knew this Nautolan wouldn't kill me if he had a choice, but I was wanted dead or alive. I would likely be executed once arrested. So I thought to myself... "Why die later, when I can die now?"
I made my move, with a quick motion I lunged at the Nautolan, my orange blades glowing brightly. I had two, he had one, I had numbers on my side. I made a swipe at his head with my left hand and jabbed directly for his stomach with my right. I hoped that Shawn would have me covered on the side of the Zabrak, otherwise I'd be squaring off against two Jedi. Something I wasn't prepared for, not alone. I knew I might die here, but I was dragging someone down with me. I knew my shield would run out in about 30 minutes. When that happened it would probably be over, if I even survived to then. I didn't worry about it, as far as I was concerned it was just me and the Nautolan. One vs One. May the best man win.

@Sy' Q. Lant
[member="B1-883331"]
[member="Shawn Jenson"]
[member="Hasjo Hallu"]
[member="Sirak Kolar"]

Sirak grimaced as the man moved to the Nautolan, and in the unison that was their mind he could feel and smell the way he was to attack. Sirak's double sided light-saber was a menace on the battlefield, and with a portion of it, he quickly moved to jab at the transgressing @Jai-Fohro Krava. Sirak made sure he could defend from another strike from his left, should [member="Shawn Jenson"] strike at him while he was moving his full length blade towards the other. This was going to come to an end before it gets even more out of hand, Sirak made sure of that.

Unlike the Nautolan near him, Sirak held no true remorce for a death. He felt as though it was needed should the circumstances be grave enough, and surely fighting two jedi who refused surrender made this grave enough. The Zabrak was prepared for the incoming fight as any would be, his martial prowess coming to full motion as he struck.

Hasjo could smell it. The pheromones leaking out of his pores of his skin and into the oxygen of the air. There was a finality about him, and resolve. He prepared himself. Steeled himself and Sirak knew it. Hasjo was conscious of the fact that he was outnumbered in this one opponent, he could easily gut him if he continued to utilise Djem So. Distract him with the two blades and it would all be over. Suddenly his feet slid across the harsh dried sand, forming the stance of Shii-Cho. It was something he was slightly better at, having trained in it as a youngling since he could remember. The Academy had taken him under their wing when he was four.

He felt Sirak move, and his immense eyes took in all that occurred. Jai came in hard and fast for him. Hasjo swung his lightsaber up, deflecting the blow to his head. He released his ground and stepped back, bringing his blade back down in a single fluid movement to push aside the jab. Like flowing water. Shii-Cho was ineffective against a single opponent and was mean't for those outnumbered. He took another step back, twisting his body to reduce the body zones open for attack. Legs spread, feet facing away from Jai, as was his boy. His arms held the lightsaber and his head turned to face him. He minimised the target range of himself.

He could hear the thoughts crashing through Sirak's mind, his carelessness for their death. And Sirak would know that Hasjo did not feel the same. Perhaps it was beauty in the situation he faced that he now used Shii-Cho, for not only was it useful against multiple opponents, it was designed to disarm an opponent rather than kill. Victory without death. He felt the flooding of the Force surge through him, and leapt forward at inhumane speed. He swung fast, putting all his speed into the single swipe of his blade. A flash of blue plasma. Sirak knew exactly what move he was using and where he would strike. Cho mai, quite literally translating to "Cut off the weapons hand." He went for the precision strike at Jai's right wrist, attempting to cleave his hand from his arm.

@[member="Jai-Fohro Krava"]

As I lunged towards the Nautolan my attacks were batted out of the way. The Nautolan was quick to strike, I saw his blade coming towards my hand, but I also could sense a force behind me. The sound of sand being kicked up warned me of my second attacker. In a swivel motion I brought my left hand inwards towards my rib cage to catch the Nautolans blade and my right hand upwards quickly to meet the Zabraks blade. At the same time I dropped a level so that I'd lock both blades onto mine, then extended my arms upwards. I stood squatting low in a horse-stance, my arms extended slightly above me with both blades on my own. My Orange blades met theirs and the power crackled as they locked together. The Nautolans blade greeted mine near the base, close to the hilt, giving off an intense heat at my hand, which laid protected by my gauntlet. The Zabrak met my blade near the middle. His jab being stopped by my shove upwards. I then shoved against their blades hard to knock them both at least a foot away, so I'd face the both of them. I didn't need any surprises from behind. I summoned up a little extra power with the force so as to be sure they were moved from me. With them in front of me the blade-locking would begin.

[member="Hasjo Hallu"]
[member="Sirak Kolar"]

B1-883331

B
Threes decided this situation needed to be resolved more quickly. He pressed a few buttons on his arm-computer, a gunship would fly over the area, a trio of magnaguards dropping down onto their feet from it, electrostaffs at the ready as they quickly encircled Jai-Fohro and attempted to strike him at multiple angles with their staffs.

@Jai-Fohro Krava
[member="Hasjo Hallu"]
[member="Sirak Kolar"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom