Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Willing To Die.....

[PM ME IF YOU WANT TO JOIN]

The large bar was full of dancers, music-players and most of all....criminals. It was Kylo The Hutt's tavern. A place where many criminals went looking for work, and today, they'd find it. A Zygerrian, dressed in extremely intricant and expensive looking clothes stepped up onto a stage, removed his blue hood, and spoke to the large crowd.

"Hello bounty-hunters, scavengers, smugglers, and criminals galore! My name is Kumai Dovrak, merchant and crime-lord. I currently am working with a man, the boss of many of you, known as Kylo the Hutt. He has asked me to speak for him here today. Many of you are here looking for work, no? Well, today your in luck! A man needs to be tracked down. His name is.. well unknown. But many of you have certainly heard of him. His name is THE WHITE KNIGHT, or better known by many of you as GasMask. That's right ladies and gentlemen. Today you have the exciting opportunity to track down the very bounty hunter who singlehandedly poisoned Kylo the Hutt's brother, (hence the name gas mask) and slayed twenty of Kylo's famous bounty hunters!! But here's the easiest part, he's here, on Tatooine!
For those of you who've been living under a rock, The White Knight wears an ankle length white coat that buttons up to the collar, along with a hood attached. His hood is always up! He also wears black boots and black gauntlets. His boots are steel-toed and his gauntlets have metal knuckles. As far as weapons go, he carries two DC-17 pistols and an EE Carbon Rifle. He also, and you might wanna watch out for these, carries two orange colored guardian lightsabers. Watch out for those, they won't take your hand off but they'll taze it to the bone. Also, they have sharpened ends, so look out for jabs.

Now the mission is simple, find The White Knight, INCAPACITATE HIM ONLY, and bring him back here. Alive. IF you succeed you'll be given 1,000,000 credits. Only one person can be paid. No teams, this is a free-for-all. But be forewarned, he will try to kill you if he suspects anything. Don't get cocky, some of you may die. He's tough and strong.

Oh one other thing I should share with all of you. This is information only 4 people in the entire outer-rim are aware of. The White Knight.... is force sensitive. You heard me right folks, he's one of the strongest mental force users I've met. So be careful!

Last thing! He will obviously be wearing his token item. The one that's never been removed. The very reason he is known under pseudonym. He'll be wearing his infamous white gas mask.

I hope your willing to search, or die. Best of Luck! And may the best criminal win!

With that he leaped off the podium and returned his hood to his head. The crowd murmured and moved. Many whispered they're disbelief that anyone would attempt to defeat the White Knight. This was a day to remember in the criminal world.

He heard the sound of gunfire echoing through his mind, he saw a flash of orange, his arms in shackles, he heard a voice whisper in his ear, inaudible. He felt cold, and scared, and angry, and powerful yet meek, and....

Jai-Fohro Krava snapped awake. Sweat beeding down his forehead. His gas tank had come loose in his sleep. He readjusted his throat and nostril tubes so the air could flow in better. It made breathing so much easier. He took a deep breath and stood up. He was inside his safe-house, so he knew the vague premonition he'd just had meant nothing. He was safe. The White Knight walked over to his closet. He pulled open the door and looked at the famous. Known through the mid and outer-rim. He quickly put his coat, boots and gauntlets on. With a quick swipe he removed his valves and replaced them with his white gas mask. He pressed the clasp on the bottom and he felt oxygen flow into him. It made breathing so much easier. GasMask strode back across the room, picked up his guns and hooked them onto his belt. He then picked up his dual sheath and slid it onto his back, where he'd be able to quickly draw his guardian blades. With that he cracked his neck, and prepared for the day ahead.

He'd just finished a mission for Kylo, killed a senators hand in fact. the money for a mission like that was good. He hated Kylo but he liked the thrill of killing paid him back in full. With that he strode out of his clay shack into the Tatooine desert. He saw nothing but sandy hills for miles. Today felt good.

[Update: You don't have to be willing to die, but I will ask you through PM if you are willing. Willing to die doesn't guarantee you will]

"Oh one more announcement ladies and gents!" The merchant said, hopping back up to the podium. "To make my extensive description a bit more... accurate, here's what the White Knight looks like. He held up a large poster size picture of a man.

tumblr_mvo4miY2oA1qbwnuho1_1280.jpg

"That's all!" He hopped down once again.

I shook my head as the man had spoken about the Gas man. Apparently he was good enough to have a name around here. However, that would be his downfall. People with names get egos. and the larger they get, the easier it is to take them down. Though this man's may not be huge in comparison to others, it was still larger than anyone else's here at the moment. As the man walked off stage, I walked to him. Grabbing his shoulders and lifting my head to let my Emerald green eyes. look at his own. Speaking in a nice solid and easy tone,

"Where can I find him?"

I pulled over my cloak to show the lightsaber that was on my belt. Indicating that I could be a person that could, and would get this man. As long as it got me money and a step closer to reaching the bastard that I needed to find, I would be happy.

@[member="Kumai"]

@[member="Shawn Jenson"]
"Well sir," Kumai spoke politely. He had noticed the lightsaber. He knew it was a show of power, not a threat. "As I said, he's here on Tatooine. Nobody is quite sure where. But he recently finished a mission for Kylo, so he ought to be very close. His commlink that sends to here indicates he a few clicks north. I'd start walking, better to find him before he finds you," Kumai smirked at the man.

I nodded my thanks as a smirk spread over my face. "Why walk when you have a speeder?" I turned without another word, and didn't wait for any comment or remark from the man. I walked past others moving me shoulders and twisting my body to move around chairs, tables and people all the same. As I neared the door to the establishment, I waved a hand and the lock on the door clicked open, and as the door shut behind me. I focused on the lock, Form the outside, the door was locked so not a person could get out. Allowing me ample enough time to get to the man.

I pulled a thumb pad form my belt and clicked it. A red and grey Silk-5 speeder bike turned on with a roar of it's engines. Vaulting my right leg over it. I set off north towards the desert where this man would be.

@[member="Kumai"]

@[member="Shawn Jenson"]
Meditation was something The White Knight hated immensely. It required focus and concentration. It required the clearing of the mind. Fighting was so much easier. So with that in mind he removed his guardian blades from their hilts and strode towards his scorched black dummy. It was made of a microfiber material for durability. He struck it repeatedly with a force he'd acquired over the years. It was easy it was...

Suddenly a crack entered The White Knight's mind. He felt a shimmer in the force, he heard the sound of an engine and he saw his arms in shackles once again.

The Shatterpoint ended, and it left GasMask breathing heavily. He sheathed his guardian blades and stood there. He'd been wrong. He wasn't safe. Something was coming that would prove how unsafe he was. He was ready. He could use a good skirmish.

Off in the distance was a hut. Rather large to just be almost in the middle of the Desert of Tatooine. I only shook my head. Slowly I came to a stop in front of the hut. Made of sand, mud and stone to keep the inhabitants cool during the day, and warm during the night. I had to admit, the people around here were resourceful. I shut off my engine. Letting the sun beat down on my crimson robes.

I could feel him inside. Already I could tell that this would become interesting. I walked towards the door, and knocked. but before anyone could answer it, I kicked it in. With the force it made the door fly and slam into the wall at the back of the room. And in an instant, my lightsaber was out. The single green blade hummed in the silence that followed. "Honey I'm Home!" I walked into the room and looked around. seeing furniture here and there. A kitchen in the back, and off to my right was a hall. He was not in the kitchen, no. He was down the hall a ways. However, I could not tell exactly which room he was in.

@Jai-Fohro Krava

Jai-Fohro Krava could hear something inside the hutt. He stood out on the back, dummy in front of him. He heard a slightly muffled yelling, inside.
"Here already?" He said to himself, his gas mask warbling his voice as it always did. He removed his guardian blades from his back and started towards the back door, but he felt something. Something strong. "A force user..." He mumbled to himself. He wondered if he'd posses a saber. Sure his guardian blades could hold a saber back, but his force using abilities were muffled at time. He could try getting angry, channeling his inner darkness. He'd done it before. He clicked on his guardian blades and started towards the door. Allowing anger to well up inside of him. He thought of his father, his death. He thought of his mother. He allowed the anger to boil in his blood until he felt nothing but rage. He forced the door open with a nod of his head and strode in. He was ready.

@[member="Shawn Jenson"]

I walked slowly towards the hallway. Peering down. I saw a few doors that lead somewhere. As I was nearing the first one. The door all the way in the back crashed opened. I smiled as the man stood there. Dressed all in white with two orange/yellow blades. My single green one clashing in the slight dimness of the hallway with the orange. I decided to be snarky about what was happening.

"Hello, I am Mary Poppins, and I have come here for you." The door that he had shut was suddenly pulled from it's hinges and thrown at him in a small space. My left hand had done the action with the force, Where most of the time, I would have just assassinated him, I didn't want to wait until he was asleep.

@Jai-Fohro Krava

The man stood in front of him in somewhat tattered robes. His green blade cast a somehow menacing light over him. He could feel the power of The Force resonating through this man. He then said something interesting. A sly comment made to be humorous. He couldn't figure out if this man were here to kill him or just take him somewhere. Either way The White Knight wasn't going to comply.
He saw the mans hand twitch and heard a rip for a split second. The White Knight ducked into a room to his left, which allowed the door to continue down the hallway, flying towards the man who'd sent it. The White Knight grimaced beneath his gas mask. He was still angry. He knew what his next move would be.

The thing about having control over an object in the force, was that if throwing it at ones self, They could easily catch it, but then in a tight space, it would just be thrown back and forth until someone broke it or the door got stuck and the other guy got away. As it came towards me, I allowed a force push to be welled up in my hand. and when it was only and arm's length away, I thrust my hand out with the force push, causing the door to obliterate into thousands of pieces. They went all around. Striking the walls, and ceiling, some even still came my direction, but caused me no harm.

Walking forwards as the man had not spoken to me yet, I smiled. Instead of rushing, I walked. Almost sauntered down the hallway allowing my green saber to make small cuts and burns on the lower portions of the walls and floor. "I came here to get you, not play hide and seek." I walked towards the back room, where he had dodged the door.

@Jai-Fohro Krava

As The White Knight stood there he heard the sound of splinters making their way through mid-air.
"I came here to get you, not play hide and seek.", He hear the man speak. He was a comedian, he was having too much fun. That'd be his downfall. That or he was a sadistic psychopath, which would end in the same result. The White Knight heard the sound of sparks, heat burning through his walls. He was scraping the walls with his saber. The sound got closer and closer, The White Knight had to make his move.
The thing about being basically terrible at telekinesis is that you get to focus all your energy on telepathy. People always talk of the dark side as this evil thing, and while it certainly is, you can learn to use it to your advantage while still retaining a sense of good. Not that The White Knight cared much about 'good'. The White Knight decided that he'd use his mental force abilities right then and there. He had to.
All true force-users had something special about them, Darth Plagueis could save lives, Legendary Grand Master Yoda could absorb Force Lightning, and The White Knight could do the Banshee's Wail. He'd only used it twice. Both times he'd caused brain damage and even sent one person into a coma. What if it was directed, in a small space where it could resonate. He knew what'd he do.
He stepped out of the hallway, revealing himself to the man and spoke... well, yelled is more appropriate,
"GET OUT!!" The sound echoed over and over again until it was nothing but a high pitched wail, a resonating scream that could shatter glass. He could hear things breaking throughout the house. The sound reverberated towards the man, growing in decibels every nanosecond. It was the dark energy of the force balled into a sound. It would shatter him. He'd be lucky to evade going comatose.

I smiled. The man was welling up his power that he had. I could feel as he struggled with it slightly, then it became apparent that something was going down. As the man rounded the corner, I sent a massive force push at him. While he had been gathering his force powers to be used, I did as well. Even turning off my lightsaber to gather more focus than he could. And as he rounded the corner and shouted the first word of his sentence, I blasted it at him.

With enough power to send him through the open door, and break through the walls behind him, I hoped that this would cause him to become unconscious. making it easier for me to take him in for the bounty.

@Kumai

The man had been as prepared as GasMask. The force push came flying at The White Knight as hard as his wail went towards him. The force of both opposing sides sprinted down the hallway, pure Force energy.
They met in the middle.
Beneath his gas mask The White Knight's eyes grew wide for a split second before the force push greeeted the Banshee wail. As he dug his feet into the ground the house leveled. The force resonated in a full circle, blasting through the walls of the entire hut and turning them to splinters. The roof cracked into a thousand pieces, it came toppling on them, clay and wood became a swimming pool for the two adversaries. The White Knight braced for the impact in that second, as he got shoved back, his guardian blade in his left hand flew to the left and his feet dug into the ground, cracking the floor beneath him, then it hit him. The force sent him back as the ripple of their powers collided. He landed on the ground ten feet behind him, debris laid around him and he was slipping out of consciousness. "Stay awake," he whispered as he flew through the air, dragging across the ground. He got spun onto his face and couldn't see anything. Everything was dark. Was he unconscious or could he not see. He couldn't move. Debris laid around him. He'd have to climb out, quickly.

It seemed as though the world and time itself slowed down as the two force powers came towards one another. And with all of the energy that we both had put into the powers, about to clash, I knew this was going to be bad. Almost as though someone else was moving my arms. I rushed forwards. Where as the further you were form the blast, shrapnel would hit you. While in the center of the blast, or as close as I could get, I would be flung with the Shrapnel and not get as hurt. With a quick force dash I moved almost at the same speed of the force push, and was only a few feet form the colliding blasts.

A ring in my ears, a huge blast, and the wind knocked out of me. I flew through the air after the roof parts up and away from the house, headed southward. I had to regain my balance. With Shien as A lightsaber form, you had to be on top of everything at once, so it was fairly easy to right myself and use a much much weaker force push to propel myself up and towards ground Zero. I don't know yet of what happened to the man. All I knew was that I might have more bruises and cuts on my body than what I could feel.

@Jai-Fohro Krava

Jai-Fohro wasn't going to cry out. He could sense the mans energy and knew he'd made it out of the blast okay. The White Knight did a slow-motion push up, debris rolled off of him. He could see sand for miles. He turned and saw the man a little ways away. He'd been blasted further than he'd realized. He had one of his blades, but had lost the other. He looked around and saw that he was going to have to take this man head on. His safehouse was dust, one with the sand. He re-ignited his guardian blade, cracked his neck, and sprinted towards the man. As he ran he quickly equipped one of his DC-17's in his left hand. Pointing towards the man. With a killers accuracy he shot four shots at the man, his hand steady and his aim good. He reared back his saber, ready to strike. He would meet the mans blade soon, this is something he was prepared for.
@[member="Shawn Jenson"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom