Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Willing To Die.....

Nothing happened, which only worried me more. I needed to compose myself. I lowered my arms and patted myself down. "Uh...sorry," I said, looking at Shawn. "There may be a slight problem," I said to him blankly. "Basically, we need to take this ship up, my Pathfinder is in orbit around the planet. Once were aboard I have plenty of droid staff. It's a new guy, grew condition. Anyways, we may want to get out of here. Were being hunted. Or at least... I am."
http://rpggamer.org/uploaded_images/T65XJ5_Stealth_05.preview.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Zh4KYGO.jpg
@[member="Shawn Jenson"]
@[member="Hasjo Hallu"]

He frowned.
Hasjo was dumbfounded. An old StealthX Starfighter had emerged from what he had perceived as solid ground. Clearly the hut was much more than it appeared to be. "R9, target my coordinates. I'm setting up a distress beacon. I want you on my six the moment you get the beacon" Hasjo said as he tapped against the wrist of the modified Phase-II armour. He had trust in his abilities of taking down this Starfighter if it were to attempt to escape. He turned to the Magnaguard that stood there, quiet and foreboding with his electrostaff. He heard something, a distant echo. Hasjo glanced over his shoulder and spoke to his Magnaguard "Enhance and repeat that sound." The droid calculated, repeating the words of the distant White Knight. Hasjo nodded, resuming his position by the speeder bikes. Binoculars in his hands. He would wait a moment longer. Just a moment.

@[member="Shawn Jenson"]
@[member="Jai-Fohro Krava"]

I shook my head. Smiling if he though it was just going to leave with him with out my ship. "I have my own ship, and I don't think your stealth can hold two people." before h could say a word I went back to my speeder. Reaching in the bag again I pulled out pieces of armor. Laying them down, I took off my robes to reveal simple clothes under. I then put the armor on. Taking only seconds as I used the force to aid me in putting it on.

I then smiled as the Hyperion combat armor would come in handy. "Get into your ship. Provide me cover fire from he air while I use my speeder to get my ship." walking to the speder as I put the crimson cloak over the armor, I drew my lightsaber, already knowing that I would have to use it. "Just trust me with this. Ghost"

I only gave a simple nod, as he donned some advanced armor. Then strode over to my ship and using the force jumped in, the cockpit door opening as I landed in the seat. It snapped shut. I immediately flipped on the cloaking device and the ship disappeared into nothing. I sat there in my invisible ship, waiting for him to launch in his speeder. Something told me that this was going to be a challenge. But I was a bounty-hunter, flying was half the job. Plus, I had an R9. This was gonna be interesting.
@[member="Shawn Jenson"]
@[member="Hasjo Hallu"]

He blinked.
Hasjo had been looking at the man climb into the cockpit, and then he was gone. Him and the ship. He'd had his fair share of experience with cloaking devices - no thanks to the Yuuzhan Vong. He knew how to detect them. They weren't entirely invisible, otherwise they would call them invisible devices. No, it was a cloak to hide them from sight. But with the right know-how, one could find exactly where they were hiding. It just so happens, Hasjo had the know-how. He craned his neck over his shoulder and ordered the Magnaguard "Don't let the other escape." Hasjo watched as the Magnaguard climbed into the cockpit of it's own Q3-R Landspeeder and sped off in the direction of Shawn. The Nautolan glanced back to the cloaked Starfighter and called in to Mos Eisley "R9, move the ship from standby and bring her to my coordinates for immediate pickup. Activate sensor scan, maximum power. Utilise some of the fuel if you need too, but don't go below 85%."

Command Logged.
IG-59 moved his mechanical legs. Unlike organics, he felt no fatigue. He reached up, swinging into the land speeder cockpit. Immediately his foot was already on the accelerator as his internal core processor was hard at work internalising five different tasks at the same time. It was a feat that most organics couldn't do. Though some were capable of it, such as Geonosians. A fragment of his core worked on steering the vehicle, utilising all the information he had received on driving when he was created. While another fragment was retrieving the utilisation of lightsaber forms in combat. He focused on his driving, accelerating to a maximum and organically-fatal speed of 450km/h, the engine roaring. He was on a collision course with Shawn's own speeder bike. He was gaining on him, about to slam into the side of him. At the last moment, IG-59 jumped.

He let out a whistle.
R9-LH began to roll through the town. His small treads gliding over rocks and pebbles. A large radian glanced down at him with a scowl. R9 just beeped rudely at him, telling him to kindly get out of his way. Or as he had actually said in binary "Move it or lose it." Thankfully for R9, that Rodian couldn't translate binary. R9 trailed along into the compound where the Delta-7 was located, only to find several Jawa's sliding all over the thing. Whispering among one another on how they'd disassemble the ship. R9 let off a few sparks of electricity, threatening the sentient rodent-like race, to which they scurried off. R9 activated his propulsion rocket boosters, flying into the air to safely land in the droid socket of the Delta-7. The ship immediately began to follow the commands R9 had sent through direct to it's systems. It hovered into the air, deflector shields came online and it blasted towards the direction of the given coordinates.

@[member="Shawn Jenson"]

As the man, Ghost moved to his own ship inside of the opening. I smiled and vaulted my leg over the Silk-5 speeder. It was nit a very fast speeder, but I had a blaster attachment on the front. And with the aid of my lightsaber, I could easily take on whatever they had. Soon in seconds I could hear the drone of a second set of engines.

I smiled and activated my lightsaber to reveal one blade of emerald green. I then launched forward in my speeder. It was slow at first, but when I had reached up to about 200km/h I made contact witha magna guard. Before we could reach each other, I began to fire the blaster mounted on the speeder. Raining hail down on the droid.

And once we were passing eachother, I let m blade swing low at it's speeder. Intending to break or destroy the speeder and allow a quicker get away.

I was directly on top of them. Shawn hopped over his speeder with practiced accuracy, saber still ablaze, and set off. For about two clicks everything was fine, then it came swooping in. Some large man on a speeder. Not a Jedi though, not at all. Had I been wrong? No, wait. Perhaps it was just another bounty-hunter, then it jumped. It jumped at the same time that Shawn swung at it the magnaguard (obvious to me now) jumped. Holy blazes nobody had seen a Magnaguard for nearly a millennium. At the very least I hadn't. That droid was older than my ship, and that's saying something. These things were deadly, well programmed, killing machines. It was about to slam directly into Shawn speeder. This was gonna get hairy, sure Shawn had swung, but he was about to lose an arm on impact. I immediately opened fire, I didn't have pinpoint aim, so i dared not aim for the jumping magnaguard, who's course I didn't know. I instead aimed for the hull of his speeder, attempting to stop it before it took Shawns speeder out, Shawn was faster though. He could get away clean, I hoped his attack at it wouldn't slow him down. I aimed with accuracy, one scraped the hull, but not enough to cause damage. The other shot hit the dirt, but I couldn't get rapid fire, as I'd risk hitting shawn and not to mention I'd have to uncloak. So one shot at a time I pulled the trigger. Aiming well, flying above the fast moving speeder.
But something still bothered me, apparently I had been wrong about the Jedi. But magnaguards don't act on their own, so it was getting orders from somewhere. Then I heard it... loudly. It was a ship, it came swooping in quickly, stopping on a hill just to our left. About 70 kilometers away at this point.
"There you are you sonovahutt," I said under my breath. I know Shawn coudn't here me, so I had no way to communicate with him. Hopefully he'd spotted the ship. I felt bad, but shawn needed more cover from a ship than a guard. He was smart. I immediately pulled up away from the two speeders and set a course towards the coming ship. I uncloaked my cloaking device, which would allow for rapid-fire shots. I immediately began rapid-fire shooting. Aiming directly at the ship. I didn't care about who's it was, Jedi or not. I just didn't care. This thing was going down.
"You better be fething ready bud," I said coldly. "Or you just made a big mistake coming here,"
@[member="Shawn Jenson"]
@[member="Hasjo Hallu"]

The droid grasped.
The speeder came crashing into the dirt, blaster fire eviscerating the vehicle. An explosion tore through the air, sending a plume of black, acrid smoke high into the air as pieces of debris flung out, far across the plains from the speeders intense velocity. The speeders frontal wall had protected him from the oncoming attack while he had charged, though they had destroyed the cameras on his vehicle. He had leapt at the last moment, just as Shawn was passing. With one hand on the electrostaff, he reached down with his other. His hand came into contact with metal. He felt his entire body suddenly yank, hard. He was dragging behind the vehicle, holding onto the end of the speeder bike with one hand. With his left, he spun the electrostaff between his fingers and sent it crashing down on the speeders rear, hoping to send the vehicle crashing.

Hasjo leapt.
The moment he could hear R9 coming in for a low approach, he already broke off into a sprint. R9 wasn't slowing down for anybody, least of all him. Hasjo felt a power surge through him, and when he jumped. He jumped higher than any natural being, utilising the Force that coursed through his body. He was jumping towards nothing, but intuition had told him that jumping at the moment would have him in the Delta-7. His gut feeling was right, as he came falling back down, he saw a flash of orange. He slammed against something, he was sitting in the cockpit of his starfighter. The hatch slid over his head and the hologram on the dashboard came to life. Then he heard it, blaster fire, coming straight for him. "R9, evasive manoeuvres! accelerate speed." Hasjo quickly buckled himself at the last moment before his starfighter began to tumble over and over again. A series of barrel-rolls before suddenly shooting straight up into the atmosphere with increasing speed. He reached over, flicking a switch to activate scanners. Keeping the fighter on his watch. Hasjo grabbed the control sticks, pulling back hard. The vehicle began to flip backwards before nose-driving straight back down towards the planet, returning fire on the StealthX. He thumbed down on the two triggers. Twin laser cannons opened fire.

@[member="Shawn Jenson"]

As the droid and the crashing sounds disappear in the distance I felt somewhat safe. Only to hear the sudden buzz of an electrostaff. My eyes widened, and with quick thinking, I hit the brake hard and shoved my lightsaber backwards at my elbow level. With the sudden stop it could possibly send the droid off course with it's attack and onto my blade where I could atleast stop it from attacking my speeder. However, to mix things up I then tried to speed up again. Though it had not a fast acceleration speed, That did not mean that there was a chance that the Magnaguard could have fallen off.

Even as this happened, I could see in front of me the start of a ship battle between the two ships.

@[member="Hasjo Hallu"], @Jai-Fohro Krava

His barrel rolls evaded my shots. He was a Jedi. Even from this distance I'd seen him hop into his ship as my bullets chased after it. I knew he wasn't Sith. No Sith would pilot an old Delta-7. That was class-A Jedi. I didn't care, I'd take him out. My ship was far newer (relatively), by comparison. I didn't know what his skills were as a pilot, but either way I he'd opened fire. Several laser shots came blasting at me in a fury of red. I wasn't born to be a pilot, but I was smart, and being a bounty-hunter requires some knowledge of such things. I was going to have to get out of the way quickly.
"R9, we've got heat," I said, my droid beeping loudly. "Drop down! Quick!" I yelled to my droid. With well programmed mechanics we quickly lowered, barely dodging the lasers. One lightly skidded just beside the cockpit. Plenty of meat to hold me, but I'd have to repair that later. "Alright accelerate!" I yelled out, and immediately we dived forwards, swooping past Shawn, who appeared to have a magnaguard on his tail. I was hoping to get to Shawns ship and wait. I wasn't skilled enough to win a fight with a ship, not against a Jedi. If I had to fight him, saber to saber, so be it. But I wasn't about to die in a hunk of metal. So hovering dangerously close to the ground I shot forward. Hoping he wouldn't be able to turn quick enough. I was near him about to pass under. But there was a problem. I had no earthly idea what ship Shawn had. So I called out. I had to.
Channeling the force to the best of my ability I reached out. "Shawn," I thought intensely, "Guide me Shawn. Guide me," I projected out with the force. It was hard to focus, and I didn't know if I was strong enough. I had to hope though.
@[member="Shawn Jenson"]
@[member="Hasjo Hallu"]

His arm tensed.
His calculations and reaction timing was beyond that of any organic. While organics suffered from fear, shock or surprise to situations. Droids were often, but not always, programmed without them emotions. Enabling them to react instantaneously. IG-59 had felt the speeder shudder, braking hard. His body locked in place, he slammed hard against the ground. Rocks and dried sand scraping against his metal plating. Then the speeder took off again, and were it not for his fingers being locked, he would have lost his grip. Spinning the electrostaff, he slammed down again against the body of the speeder.

Hasjo banked right.
He was apart of the Republic Navy, commander of the entire Jalor Section; three capital warships. And one of the only members of the Jedi Starfighter Corps. He'd stood before the Senate and the Jedi High Council to reform the Jedi Starfighter Corps, and as such as he was the first member. Hasjo pulled up on the sticks, reverting from the nose-dose to flatten out the ships trajectory. This ship was fast, and one of the fastest in his fleet. With deflector shields online, it could achieve the maximum speed of 11,500 kilometres an hour. In retrospective, it was four times faster than some slug throwers. Hasjo kept a slow approach behind The White Knight, but he needed him alive, not dead. It was not the Jedi way to kill. Hasjo gently pulled on the controls, setting up an aim directly for the man's propulsion drives. He thumbed the twin laser canon ignition, once more opening a barrage of fire.

@[member="Shawn Jenson"]

I had no clear view of Shawn at this point, nor could I hear much of anything outside my ship. So his current status was unbeknownst to me. I saw the Delta-7 in front of me quickly bank right. It passed me overhead. I knew I wasn't home-free yet. I heard loud whirring behind me. Then nothing for a few seconds...
*Beep....Beep.....Beep* "Danger, incoming fire ," My radar blinked. I had a storm of lasers headed my way. I need to get out of there. Stealth X's were quiet and sneaky, not overtly fast. So saying what I said next didn't mean much.
"Karking sonova- R9!" I interrupted my cursing, "Accelerate speed, NOW!" I yelled out. We started to pick up pace. But the shots were closing in. I was dangerously close to the ground still. Several shots hit the sand behind me, sending piles of sand flying into the air behind me, daring me to go faster. Then a laser made contact...
It wasn't anything that was gonna send me spiraling out of control, but he'd precisely shot my left propulsion drive. I decelerated immensely. Waning towards the left. I was about to crash and my Force projection hadn't reached it's target.
"R9, put all power into left thruster. Keep me up!" R9-122 responded with a long jubilant binary code, translating to something like,
"Are you fething insane! What power! Were crashing!"
"Damnit R9!" I said. I quickly pulled up as best as possible to avoid destroying my left wing. "Open the cockpit on my count!" I yelled to the droid. "One....Two...Th-" It was then that my ship made contact with the ground.
In a fury of sand and dust I tumbled. My cockpit opened, not how I'd wanted. I was thrust out hard. I landed, skidding across the unforgiving pebbles, my coat providing little protection. My ship appeared to have landed and skidded for a bit. But appeared mostly in tact.
My chest suddenly felt like a hot air balloon. Then I realized my gas-mask was no longer on my face, knocked off by the sand. I began retching. Getting the wind knocked out of you without when you have lung cancer can be.... painful.. for lack of a better term. My coughs were short and quick. I was running out of breath. I searched frantically for my gas mask. I had a small inhaler. I quickly grabbed it from my side and pumped it into my mouth once, waiting... then again... It would last me for about a minute. But I still felt dizzy, lightheaded and quite nauseous. Then I spotted it. Just to the left about 4 meters away. I began half crawling half running, a bit like a drunk bear. I collapsed right in front of it. I snatched it out of the sand and shook it violently to clean it out, then I shoved it onto my face as if it were the last thing I'd do, which it could have been had I acted a little slower. I began strapping it back on as I heard the ship looming closer. I heard a speeder in the distance but couldn't see anything from behind my ship. I saw the Delta-7 looming closer. Then I cracked my neck, and grabbed my guardian sabers from my back. I didn't turn them on yet. Just stood in a neutral position, preparing myself for whatever lie ahead.
@[member="Hasjo Hallu"]
@[member="Shawn Jenson"]

I had not lost the Droid. This was really going to piss me off. I could do nothing to stop it from slamming the weapon in the speeder, but if I was going to be stuck here, I was going to kill it first. As it came down. I turned my upper body to face the droid. Just as the staff went into the speeder, I pushed hard to the right. So much so that it was on the verge of tipping over. And jumped from the speeder itself. Allowing the droid, and the speeder go rolling. As that happened I could feel a mind try to speak to me. it was faint because of the distance, but I got the idea. I thought of a picture of my ship. A YZ-1200 that was sitting in one of the docking ports. Allowing the message to be sent back. Looking at the speeder that was many meters from me, I didn't know if it was destroyed or not.

Igniting both blades. The green lightsabers hummed as I walked towards the speeder. Hoping to maybe salvage anything from it, or if the droid was still alive, to kill it for a second time.

@Jai-Fohro Krava, @[member="Hasjo Hallu"]

Rapidly descending from the sky came yet another Delta-7, this one following quickly behind Hasjo's own. Red and white, it contrasted the sky heavily and was only segregated more by the pilot. Sirak was a 'novice' to flying spaceships, his training just beginning a few short weeks before, but already he was skilled in utilizing the force in his flight.

Growling into his throat mic, he sends his message to Hasjo;
"Need help, Hasjo?"

He grinned as he veered off, regardless of his answer. He raised his altitude until he was content with viewing the whole field that took place, both the crashed speeder and the crashed fighter laid in his view, and silently he began to ponder which side he would join against.

@[member="Shawn Jenson"] @Jai-Fohro Krava @[member="Hasjo Hallu"]

"Need help, Hasjo?"

He smiled "Just a little." Hasjo looked out his cockpit, down towards the speeder where it went thrashing against the ground in a mighty crash. The Magnaguard crushed and torn asunder, mechanical limbs flying out from the debris field. He lost transmission to the droid, it had been destroyed upon impact. He looked over to the other Delta-7, a member of his fleet. His command droid had clearly and successfully ordered reinforcements to Hasjo, regardless if it was just one person. Hasjo and Sirak were equal on so many levels that for some it was unnerving, for others they joked they should have been born conjoined twins.

He flashed overhead the two rogue padawans. His Delta-7 slashing through the air with great speed. "Bank right on my command, open your cockpit and we'll jump" Hasjo spoke into the comm "Now." He slammed hard against the joysticks, the Delta-7 suddenly swooping a hard right. The cockpit slid open, his harness unbuckled. Hasjo leapt out, utilising his physical connection with the Force to reduce his descent. R9 was now flying his Starfighter solo again. Hasjo landed against the boiled sand with a roll. As he came up onto his feet, his hand slid down the hilt of his lightsaber and it ignited a luminescent green.

@[member="Sirak Kolar"] | @[member="Shawn Jenson"] | @[member="Jai-Fohro Krava"]

I smiled as I walked all the way over to the speeder, seeing that the droid was down, I put away my saber and grabbed the electrostaff. It was a weapon used against Jedi in wars long ago, I could use it just the same as a double bladed lightsaber. It had survived the crash because the matierals that were made from it, were more condenced, allowing it to survive the crash. Smiling, I could hear a ship fly over head. Even as it left, A Nautolan fell to hit the sand and ignited his blade. Smiling as i activated the staff once more, the cracking of the electrostaff hummed in my ears.

"Lets play Jedi."

@[member="Hasjo Hallu"], @[member="Sirak Kolar"], @Jai-Fohro Krava

"Now."

Instantly, the Delta-7 jolted in a hard right, forcing a smile to form on Sirak's face. In the same way as Hasjo before him, his cockpit slid open and his harness released. Sirak forced his way through the open canopy of the cockpit, climbing into the high speeds before leaping down. He aimed his descent perfectly to land behind staff wielding Padawan, his ornate double sided saber igniting as his feet touched the ground.

"Lets play Jedi."

Sirak chuckled to himself, surely this creature didn't think it'd escape their assault. He peered the other wielder, feeling his neutral and silently judging him before bringing his attention back to the other.

@[member="Shawn Jenson"] @[member="Hasjo Hallu"] @Jai-Fohro Krava

"Lets play Jedi."
"Surrender now and no harm will need to become of this" Hasjo spoke with authority. He held the blade over his head, ready to defend himself. He was consciously aware of the other Force User, he could sense him. Rather, he could smell him. His tendrils allowed him to detect the pheromone levels of those around him. He could sense their emotions. This man before him was arrogant. Perhaps he could utilise this against him.

@[member="Sirak Kolar"] | @[member="Shawn Jenson"] | @[member="Jai-Fohro Krava"]

I smiled as these two men landed in front of me, and behind me. I had the electrostaff in my left hand. While my right was empty. The other two had lightsabers, but that wasn't daunting. I heard the words of the green humanoid saying to surrender. I shook my head as he wanted me to turn myself in. "I regret to inform you that I will not be going peacefully."

My right hand then shot out and through the force two daggers were thrown at @[member="Hasjo Hallu"], while I turned to face @[member="Sirak Kolar"] and using a force push send sand up into the man's face. Followed quickly by a force jump. I needed to get out from between the two of them. I needed to face both of them at the same time. Not have them flank me.

"I regret to inform you that I will not be going peacefully."
"You cannot hope to win" Hasjo spoke. Then the man moved. Pheromones released into the air, his tendrils picking up on them. His right hand shot out, and Hasjo was already mid-swing. As the daggers came hurtling towards him, he sliced through one, the other narrowly glancing across his tunic, cutting the fabric on his shoulder. Hasjo had known Sirak for some time, they were getting close as friends and companions. And together they and been studying an ancient technique, one lost to time. Few archives held knowledge on it, but what they had found, they practiced. It was a power known as Force Meld, or Jedi Battle Meld. It would meld the minds of two people or more together, becoming a single entity. Each knowing the others movement, together utilising their skill and strength to their limits. Hasjo reached out for Sirak's mind, attempting to meld theirs together. His legs pumped to catch up to Shawn, banking to his right. Lightsaber once more held in the defensive stance of Djem So.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom