Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why are YOU here?

Kimageddon

Emotional Support Marshmallow
Hello there!

I think that is the general response for those who enjoy this franchise? I am new to SW RP but not to RP in general so I look forward to writing here and meeting some new people and hopefully making some friends!

A bit about me:
My favourite film is The Phantom Menace, it was the first introduction into the series and I was enamoured with it from a young age. The love waned a while and then came rushing back after watching TheClone Wars in quarantine last year.
My favourite characters are Maul, Savage Opress, Rex, Ahsoka Tano, Jango & Boba, Hardcase, Din, Djarin, Fives, Echo and the Bad Batch. I do like a lot of others as well of course, but they are my favourites.

Controversial opinion time: I didn't hate the sequels. I will say I would have preferred Geroge Lucas' vision for the trilogy (because Maul, of course) but it is what it is. I am psyched for the new series coming as well.

I look forward to chatting to all of you!

HEY! WELCOME!

Maul is a big favourite of mine as well. I'd say he's probably my favourite character in the series, though there are other great ones that come close (2003 Animated Grievous is pretty great).

I'm not a fan of the sequels as movies, but the lore isn't as bad as people think. Quite a bit of it actually influences the site. We have a First Order after all, and the Knights of Ren are thriving as part of the Brotherhood of the Maw.

Can't wait to see what kinda character(s) you write up!

ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɢᴜɴ
Jango & Boba, Hardcase, Din, Djarin, Fives, Echo
92b.png

Welcome to the site! New character here but I've been writing here for like 2+ years now? Still rookie numbers compared to some, But feel free to @ or DM me if you have questions and stuff!

To answer the title question tho; I'm here because I've wanted to write or be a mandalorian ever since I first saw boba fett when I was a kid, And this site has been the best way for me to do just that :)

Kimageddon

I too love the prequels, I watched TPM more times than I care to admit as a young'un!
It's awesome, Duel of the Fates is one of my absolute favourite pieces of music, even outside of the SW universe!

Maul is a big favourite of mine as well. I'd say he's probably my favourite character in the series, though there are other great ones that come close (2003 Animated Grievous is pretty great).

I'm not a fan of the sequels as movies, but the lore isn't as bad as people think. Quite a bit of it actually influences the site. We have a First Order after all, and the Knights of Ren are thriving as part of the Brotherhood of the Maw.

Can't wait to see what kinda character(s) you write up!
I haven't seen much of the 2003 series, but I have seen a glimpse, it does look pretty awesome. I just watched the fan-edited prequel series and I am very very excited, it was really run! I do like the first Order and the lore that was introduced, I do think they messed with some things that needed to be left alone.

92b.png

Welcome to the site! New character here but I've been writing here for like 2+ years now? Still rookie numbers compared to some, But feel free to @ or DM me if you have questions and stuff!

To answer the title question tho; I'm here because I've wanted to write or be a mandalorian ever since I first saw boba fett when I was a kid, And this site has been the best way for me to do just that :)
IG-11 is awesome. Temeura Morrison is amazing. I have been listening to his album constantly lately.

I do love the Mandalorians. I have a Nightsister character for now, though I hope to expand my characters in the future. I have been RPing off and on for like.... ehhh.... 14 years in total and writing since I was a child, so I at least have that aspect down!

giphy.gif

Maul and savage were my favorites too, they got done dirty by Mr S. big-time in my opinion, considering everything they'd done and were capable of.

If you need help with anything, or otherwise if you'd ever like to write a thread together, hit me up~

Welcome to the site~​

Luca Ioneşti

L
Kimageddon Kimageddon

Hey, welcome to Chaos!

I do hope you truly enjoy your time here, as I have for the past seven years, and I might see you out in the threads!

Hello and Welcome to Chaos!!

I understand about not liking the sequels that much especially when they had so much potential, but prequel guy all the way! As for some concepts of the Sequels. Been writing the Knights of Ren during the time when the Sequels were just getting started, both the Ren and the First Order have done very well on the board by taking some inspiration but adding more depth and fun to such groups here! Anyways hope to see you around, and have fun in our chaotic slice of the galaxy!

Caedyn Arenais

C
Kimageddon Kimageddon

Welcome to SWRP: Chaos!

Always nice to see new members joining the Community :) I hope you really enjoy yourself here and if you need anything, feel free to give us a shout!

Kimageddon

Thanks so much guys! I Ieally appreciate the kind words!

I am curious, I have seen some awesome profiles in the Character Creation thread, are there templates for formatting etc ?

Also, my character I originally created to have a connection to canon characters, is that allowed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom