Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who Would You Thread With?

Oh boy, this is a hard question (mainly because I have only been on the site for like a year and don't know too much about the writers who came before me), but there are a few that I can probably come up with off the top of my head.

Gorba the Hutt Gorba the Hutt would have been cool, or even the Hutt Space Consortium in general for that matter. I came in later and the consortium had sorta died down, but I think it would've been cool to have gotten in some interaction with those guys during the rise of the underworld. And also Gorba getting game ended happened too.

Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis also kind of in a similar camp. I joined pretty much in the days after the Tython Annihilation, so I didn't get a chance to interact with the dude. Even if it probably would've been a short sequence of getting rag-dolled, I still think that could've been neat.

Caedyn Arenais. Been in a bunch of threads with them and spoken we've a fair amount on the GA discord, but haven't actually interacted with their characters more than maybe one post of acknowledgement. And also I think they be pretty neat.

Thurion Heavenshield Thurion Heavenshield is someone I've only become aware of recently (which is funny cause they've been here for a long time), but pretty much everyone has unanimously told me that they're chill to write with. Their vibe also is 10/10.

And with that fifteen minute break I'm back to the pit of midterms.

Caedyn Arenais

C
Been in a bunch of threads with them and spoken we've a fair amount on the GA discord, but haven't actually interacted with their characters more than maybe one post of acknowledgement. And also I think they be pretty neat.

I would be most happy for us to thread together!

Now, so not to derail the purpose of this thread:

Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex - I would be most interested in threading with this man. Though I can't imagine it, I would be thrilled to discuss the philosophy of our two Orders In-Character without resorting to violence. That said, Caedyn has experienced suffering in his life because of Carnifex, so it could go either way lol

Valery Noble Valery Noble - To cement the friendship between our characters, I am still needing to get us started in something new together.

Tefka Tefka - Yes, Tefka. I once asked as I wanted to get to know the man, rather than the Admin. Busy guy, this one.

Darth Prazutis Darth Prazutis - Because he took Veiere's head and wears it on his armour.

Bunker-level Normal
For Jerek Zenduu Jerek Zenduu :
Allya Vi'Dreya Allya Vi'Dreya , who was his reformed Sith girlfriend. We never did get to have Allya be the reformer for a Jerek plot to tackle the loss of his master Veiere Arenais.​

For Daiya Daiya :
Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun or Gray Venasir Gray Venasir for more of the ship plot that sadly fell apart after just two threads.​

For Zenitha Chuma Zenitha Chuma :
Rika Rika who wrote a far better Luminous Sun than I ever will be able to.​

For Marque Marque :
Hmm, nope, can't think of anyone. ;)
Obviously not Sor-Jan Xantha Sor-Jan Xantha who offered him employment after the Rebel Alliance went belly-up.

I would be most happy for us to thread together!

Now, so not to derail the purpose of this thread:

Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex - I would be most interested in threading with this man. Though I can't imagine it, I would be thrilled to discuss the philosophy of our two Orders In-Character without resorting to violence. That said, Caedyn has experienced suffering in his life because of Carnifex, so it could go either way lol

Valery Noble Valery Noble - To cement the friendship between our characters, I am still needing to get us started in something new together.

Tefka Tefka - Yes, Tefka. I once asked as I wanted to get to know the man, rather than the Admin. Busy guy, this one.

Darth Prazutis Darth Prazutis - Because he took Veiere's head and wears it on his armour.

The entire point of this thread is to bring people together to write whom haven’t had a chance before, so you’re definitely not derailing anything!

ɴᴀɢᴀɪ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ
For Jand, I've had some characters in mind:

IVI IVI - I've always been intrigued by M and wanted to see about some RPing especially with Jand doing some sneaky missions lately (and I don't think I've RP'd with this player directly, ever, to date)

Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex / Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean / Darth Ophidia Darth Ophidia - This seems like a social ritual for Jedi, really - running into the big bad/s and whatnot - this also applies to any Sith Order members, really

Aeris Lashiec Aeris Lashiec - I've liked the persistently agitated librarian vibe from Aeris, and makes me wonder how Aeris and Jand would interact

Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren / Brandyn Sal-Soren Brandyn Sal-Soren - Have seen the Sal-Soren's about for a while, never had a chance to cross that IC threshold

Koda Fett Koda Fett - Wouldn't be a party without crossing paths with the infamous bounty hunter, right?

And generally open to some Mandalorian character interactions, too

Note: Oh, and generally open to RPing with anyone

I suppose I best actually add my own to this list hah.

Srina Talon Srina Talon was always one I wanted to write with, but it appears like I'm getting that chance with one my characters so I guess that doesn't really count anymore! However it's not happend just yet so I'm counting it!

Darth Metus Darth Metus also goes on this list. We've never had the chance, but I'd love to write with Metus at some point in the future.

Koda Fett Koda Fett is someone I'd love to cross paths with. I'd love to see the bounty hunter and the man with Mando training cross paths. I reckon that could be cool if it worked out in story somewhere

Sor-Jan Xantha Sor-Jan Xantha - We've never come across each other outside some group threads we've never interacted in and I love reading Sor-Jan's stuff. If the story worked out, I'd be down for this.

Darth Prazutis Darth Prazutis - I've never had the honour of writing with Praz. I'd love to at some point. I love reading Praz' stuff.

Tathra Khaeus Tathra Khaeus - We came close a few times, sharing multiple open threads but never had the honour of crossing paths or having it out one on one. It would be a completely one sided affair I'm sure.

WelshGuy WelshGuy - for all the talking we've done we've never actually written together I don't think. We ought to fix that at some point. Unless we have written together at some point and I forgot, in which case this is an invalid entry.

Last edited:
Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex is like a rite of passage for Jedi to duel. I did write with him at least once, but it was in a group thread.

I have written with Brandyn a few times, but not Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren . I’d like to change that.

Darth Vyle Darth Vyle struck me as really impressive for a new writer, I’d love to write with them.

Cailen Corso Cailen Corso I think I wrote with once, would like to write again.

Oh and of course Arcturus Dinn Arcturus Dinn , never written with them before but they seem cool.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if I can single out any particular writers, I've seen some really great content produced by numerous PCs and would love opportunities to write with anyone new or old that'd be willing to write with me in return.

Jand Talo Jand Talo , Ishani Dinn Ishani Dinn - Feel free to hit me up on Discord or shoot me a DM anytime! We can plot something out, or do something random and wing it, I'm pretty open to most storylines.

There's some good writers and characters on here. For Amani, I got a couple that came to mind, and if any of you named do happen to read this, hi hello, it's all true, I like your stuff but no pressure lol

Tiland Kortun Tiland Kortun - I dig his vibe. Neat character and writer I've never really interacted with much before. I feel like Amani could learn a thing or two from him.

Kirie Kirie - Technically have written with Kirie in faction stuff before but interactions were fairly limited so I'm not counting them lol. I just like the way they write and I like their characters. I think Amani would get some good interactions with someone like Kirie or Hana.

Aeris Lashiec Aeris Lashiec - Library Jedi is cool, and I dug what I saw of the character. If I read correctly she's not with the NJO anymore, but I think Amani would've liked to know the archivist.

Jend-Ro Quill Jend-Ro Quill - I know he doesn't write much here these days but good writer with some cool characters. Also technically interacted with Quill before back in his Pilgrim threads but not much (so I'm also not counting that). I think Amani would've found him an interesting person to get to know. Also he's one of the few other writers who writes an Ithorian, so that's a win.

There's probably plenty of others that aren't immediately springing to mind, or that would fit other characters. I like a lot of the folks on this site and I always like a chance to meet new writers and PCs!

I am always stoke to write with new people.

Think of out those I have interacted with but not really written with

Srina Talon Srina Talon was the first one that came to mind in terms of a writer not had a chance to thread with.

Jand Talo Jand Talo another writer not had the pleasure of writing with.

Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex while been in invasions fighting Carnifex before as part of a duo, think be fun one day to fight one on one!

Caden Evesa Caden Evesa happy to write with you when you want to!

Dang...

It's seems like all the jedi our here seeming to wanna fight one of the big bad Siths. And to be honest so do I with Cyran >: )

Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex - But I struggle some to see when something like that might ever happen. Perhaps for the zeltron annihilation that's never happen XD

Koda Fett Koda Fett - I might have done a small thread with them before but I can't really remember now. Anyways poor Cyran sometimes feels like he's living in the shadow of the Fett bounty hunter. Then again I suppose that makes sense considering Jodo Kast was an initial lore inspiration for Cyran.

My writing time has slowed down significantly since when I first started, but I am still always down to RP with someone. Just might have some slow reply times. Doesn't have to be a thread with Okkeus, I'm good for any of my characters.
Also, common theme with the list below is people I've been in the same thread with, but never personally got the chance to write with them.

Amea Virou Amea Virou - I always thought the Div in your bio was legit. Don't know much about Amea's story, but the Spacer flair is always a nice thing to see.

Atlas Drake Atlas Drake / Kingsley Kingsley / Zark San Tekka Zark San Tekka - All three of these characters are good reads. Atlas with his hyperspace mapping and Outbound Flight. Kingsley because of his reputation as the most fearsome criminal in the galaxy. And Zark, because he is an amazing leader and Jedi.

Jorus Q. Merrill Jorus Q. Merrill - Same as Amani Serys Amani Serys , I think you have a lot of interesting characters that would be fun to write with. Jorus has become a huge inspiration for how I write Okkeus, so it would be cool if the two met each other.

Kaleleon Kaleleon - Always loved reading threads with this character. Plus, Spacer Jedi are just cool in general.

Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt / Maynard Treicolt Maynard Treicolt - I joined NJO too late to experience any Saber Squadron action, but still having these Jedi pilots meet would be legit.

Ryv Ryv - We did a private thread a long while back that died because of my busyness with life. I'd always be down to write with you though. Ryv has been one of my favorite characters on the site for a while now.

Zef Halo Zef Halo - We've been in a lot of threads together, but I don't think I've had the opportunity to write with you yet. Anytime I see a post with your characters, I know it is going to be a good read.

I can think of a select handful over the years. I am more of a hermit where I poke things to see what happens. I will avoid the what if scenarios, much as I would have loved to mess with corporate factions back in the day, it is now close to impossible to bring that feeling back. Another is so many I liked threading with, have long since left. HK from Metal Lords, Grayson of the Ashlan Crusade from its early iterations, Zweihander Union...but enough being morbid, here is people I would consider to thread or mess with any time...provided I have time.

Laphisto Laphisto is beyond one of my first picks. Good grief, there are very few people that just flat out say who their character is, how they work and just run with it. One of the largest public threads this forum ever seen and just fun to have simple write ups with.

Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen for perhaps being one of the most unique fleeters in Chaos. We may have our differences in the past but he is intelligent in every fight. Some point, I know we will have a proper rematch though not for a while.

Mellifluous Magenta Mellifluous Magenta for more or less, trying to figure out what to write with and run with it. Strange I know but I never truly knew what Magenta does other than make the most unique things in Factory. Always though have a curveball up to the pitch.

Pom Stych Tivé Pom Stych Tivé is well, one of the few that took a chance at helping me finish up a character of mine. I thank her heavily for that and still think she is one of the best writers I have ever encountered.

Tathra Khaeus Tathra Khaeus for mainly being a pain in early Bryn'adul, making Haon Hafeys life miserable at times in the galaxy. Gave the vibes of the Mass Effects Reapers were coming.

If I had a list of people I wanted to write with that are around but never had the chance to....

Krass Wyms Krass Wyms , Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor and Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el are three Jedi that immediately comes to mind. I have played Sith for so long yet never had anyone truly challenge their actions. I guess this goes with a majority of Jedi characters as well. Always seem to run off before the big fight ever starts with any of them though these three...I would honestly love the dueling challenge.

The Quartermaster The Quartermaster for just someone to explain to a character of mine, what it means to be Mandalorian. Has been around for so long and always intrigued me probably more than any other Mandalorian on the website.

Guess that is really it, I don't look forward much like others to be baddy fights unless counting Jedi. I have had more time off than I have had roleplaying and hopefully ready to change that.

I think any of the writers that I've wanted a chance to write with, specifically, I have, at some point or another. Instead I usually get a dm or a forum message here or there asking to write and just not being able to fit it in with my schedule, then by the time I'm free both of us have forgotten or it doesn't get brought up again. So, really, any of the people who've asked me in the past to write but haven't had the chance since are generally the people I'd like to write with (again).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom