Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who Wants to Wake Up Married to Awesome?

Edison Bulkhead

E
I have an idea that I wake up one morning to find myself married, maybe to you! As we think back, we realize that we met the night before, hung out, started drinking, dares were exchanged, and somehow we found someone to perform the ceremony, followed by us retiring to a nice hotel room to celebrate our nuptuals. Now, in the harsh light of morning, we have to come to terms with what we've done. Was it really love at first sight or was it all a horrible mistake, and how long until we decide?

What I need: someone who isn't entirely evil, or if you are, you don't whine about your emotional pain all the damn time. I myself am a Dathomir Witch and just starting my training. You should love adventure and animals. Reading my bio (it in my sig line) would be helpful too, since we would probably have made some conversation prior to the wedding. Having a posted bio of yourself that I can read will also be helpful in making my choice. I don't mind if we're opposites, but I'd like to know we had at least something in common besides an instant physical attraction.

You alos need to be committed to this storyline and reasonably active, since I'd like to play it out for awhile and see where it leads across as many RPs as we think work. I would really hate to start this with someone and then have them vanish or get bored quickly and abandon the plot. Abandoning me, in character, is another matter entirely.

So what do you say? Will you marry me?

I'd marry vanessa hudgens

Trying to get him to get to know people outside of factions I am apart of. Already trying to get in touch with some Witches. Could have plenty to talk about.

@[member="Edison Bulkhead"]

This could work, since Adenn does drink every once and a while... And Adenn does like Strills so technically he likes an animal. also I am pretty active, and I am on the site at least once a day.

I remember two times in my life where I woke up after a long bout of drinkin' to realize I got myself wife sometime that night.

I blame @[member="Jonathon Patches"] for both instances. Took one for the team to save him from Sansa by pretending to be him.

*grins* Thankfully, Zeltros has an excellent open 24 hour annulment policy.

Edison Bulkhead

E
@[member="Azlyn Ike"], you've got a ton of characters, but honestly, I don't have the time or the energy to find and read all of their biographies, assuming there's one for each. Can you paste links to the bios of the characters you think would be best/most fun?

@Norge Rucras: Wow, you're creepy. But I do admire how your hair and beard appear to be made from one solid piece of material, carefully glued down by digital effects and the tears of fanboys and orphans.

Deagan Hunt said:
I remember two times in my life where I woke up after a long bout of drinkin' to realize I got myself wife sometime that night.

I blame @[member="Jonathon Patches"] for both instances. Took one for the team to save him from Sansa by pretending to be him.

*grins* Thankfully, Zeltros has an excellent open 24 hour annulment policy.
@[member="Deagan Hunt"]

FIRST, you got to consummate the marriage, more than a few times if I recall, so you're WELCOME. I call that being an AMAZING wingman.

Second... it HAS been awhile since we got into some trouble... we should fix that.

Wow, look at the long list of suitors for a brief marriage. Someone should really set up a dating business here... "Galaxy Harmony" or "Humanoid Match"...

You had me interested right up until the part of spanning MULTIPLE RP's... commitment isn't exactly Patches thing, making marriage unlikely... nor is he exactly on the best of terms with the Witches of Dathomir, what with their many attempts to claim/enslave him...

*begins to panic, taking off his shirt and checking his back*

Whew... no marks... Unclaimed!

*breathes a sigh of relief*

Edison Bulkhead

E
@[member="Jonathon Patches"]: Well, if you can prove that whole thing can be resolved in one epic RP I see no reason why it couldn't work. After all you do already have some experience with my fellow Witches.

To be honest, I'm quite surprised only males have replied with any interest, what with the whole Dathomir male slave thing, but then I think a good number of applicants only replied to the face and not what lurks behind it. :)

Edison Bulkhead said:
@[member="Jonathon Patches"]: Well, if you can prove that whole thing can be resolved in one epic RP I see no reason why it couldn't work. After all you do already have some experience with my fellow Witches.

To be honest, I'm quite surprised only males have replied with any interest, what with the whole Dathomir male slave thing, but then I think a good number of applicants only replied to the face and not what lurks behind it. :)
HA! More than I care to admit! Which is why you will find I am not as eager as others to jump in line; I have a better grasp of what "marriage" involves with a witch of Dathomir. Divorce or annulment the Witches don't take too kindly too; actually, it's not even a term they are familiar with. I believe if once claimed, the only way to get out of it, is to be sold or traded to another witch, or the "claimed" must commit some great deed (i.e. save his Witches life) to be granted his freedom.

Agreed though; some are distracted by a pretty face, and neglecting to read the fine print.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom