Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who Wants to Wake Up Married to Awesome?

@Tamara @TiCira D'Arr Hawk

I beg BOTH of your pardons?

tumblr_mya52sFxPy1sh0462o9_250.gif

My back is scratch free since '93; and that scratch was from a fence! There are no marks! Miss Hawk has no such dibs, nor does she have any authority to trade and/or barter me!

So... THERE!

Serian Loria

In the shadows, at the fringe
I'm certainly up to threading, would make things very interesting.
I've not encountered any Dathomiri witches either, so, as far as I know they are not out to get me for anything.
I certainly don't sleep around, any woman of mine is one I keep and treasure.

*Cough* I also don't like 'selling' myself much either, so I'm sorry if the 'advertisement' leaves much to be desired.

Edison Bulkhead

E
Serian Loria said:
I'm certainly up to threading, would make things very interesting.
I've not encountered any Dathomiri witches either, so, as far as I know they are not out to get me for anything.
I certainly don't sleep around, any woman of mine is one I keep and treasure.

*Cough* I also don't like 'selling' myself much either, so I'm sorry if the 'advertisement' leaves much to be desired.
It's not that, it's what Mr. Patches wrote above. About males and slavery and the fact that I'd own you and could sell or trade you at my leisure. :)

Don't anger a witch of Dathomir... you know that saying, "Mess with the bull, you get the horns."

It applies to the Witches of Dathomir... only there are a lot more than two horns; "Mess with the witch, you get the clan."

A LOT of angry witches in that clan...

tumblr_lxf37gTpkN1qfzvr3o1_250.gif

Once again, annulment and divorce are not words in their vocabulary...

Romeo

Neutral Good for the Win
This sounds fun, I wouldn't mind my dear of course. It seems many proposals have came up, so either I am making a offer to give myself up to drunk marriage. I am a captain after all, so I bestow marriage, have a crew of pirates and is AWESOME....plus I am British. That is all, tata.....if the role isn't taken already.

@[member="Edison Bulkhead"]

Seir'ari

Twi'lek Slaver
If you're up for a massive mistake with a "culturally productive" slaver, you might have fun considering the fact that while he's engaged in crime he's in it for some interesting reasons and has a degree of snark that could be good fun for her. And on the plus side I doubt there'd be hard feelings with him if she ends up wanting to get the hell out of her Hangover setup.

Sarge Potteiger said:
@[member="Jonathon Patches"] is mine; y'all can keep your hands off.
@[member="Sarge Potteiger"]

Well, when you put it like that... suddenly, a drunken claiming to @[member="Edison Bulkhead"] doesn't sound so bad...

*realizes Sarge is holding his blaster*

I mean, um....

MY HERO!

Edison Bulkhead

E
Urmax Pholoka said:
With all seriousness, Urmax would be up for this thread.
@Urmax Pholoka: I actually love this idea; it's got RP ideas for miles. Clearly the consummation thing would be a resounding "no they didn't," (65' giant vs. 5'1" girl) but any jerk who would ask could be curb-stomped by you and rancor-stomped by me for daring to be so disrespectful as to suggest otherwise. Plus, I love your background of a Force-sensitive giant from Endor learning to be peaceful. Hopefully he's a lover of nature and animals (and witches). If you're still interested, let me know when your bio is complete so I can get a solid understanding of the character and I'll start a thread, or if he's mostly done I'll start right away!

Also, wait until I introduce you to @Petra Cavataio. She's going to love you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom